Sunflower Showdown Late Starting Game Thread. Pdub Approved, but it’s only because we starting 3rd string QB

Kansas Football.
LosCondorAzule
Contributor

Re: Sunflower Showdown Late Starting Game Thread. Pdub Approved, but it’s only because we starting 3rd string QB

Post by LosCondorAzule »

No flag? Please call it both ways then
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Sunflower Showdown Late Starting Game Thread. Pdub Approved, but it’s only because we starting 3rd string QB

Post by pdub »

Not even a mention of a review?
He tackled with his helmet?
LosCondorAzule
Contributor

Post by LosCondorAzule »

Sparko wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:41 pmTargeting.
Looked like it to me
AlOerter
Contributor

Post by AlOerter »

Looked like it on the replay. Booth officials aren't doing their job.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Booth officials need to be throttled
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

I don’t think it was blatant, but can you hit the helmet in college? I keep conflating college and NFL rules.
lwh69ku

Post by lwh69ku »

We have to be able to throw downfield out of that wildcat or it’s going to get taken completely away. KSU can instantly sell out to get both backs when they see it.

I know we have great RBs, but the WRs are great, too. Call a bubble screen or slant and get them the ball quickly in space.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

We had dudes kicked out of games for less than that this season.
AlOerter
Contributor

Post by AlOerter »

lwh69ku wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:43 pm We have to be able to throw downfield out of that wildcat or it’s going to get taken completely away. KSU can instantly sell out to get both backs when they see it.

I know we have great RBs, but the WRs are great, too. Call a bubble screen or slant and get them the ball quickly in space.
^^^
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Locklin was a QB, so him throwing not a bad idea
lwh69ku

Post by lwh69ku »

Dear god, why are you surrounding the guy on a fair catch.
AlOerter
Contributor

Post by AlOerter »

Fire Sean Snyder.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

We need to fire our special teams coach. I think he’s tainted.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Got em
Defense. Rebounds.
InfiniteJ
Contributor

Post by InfiniteJ »

Fuck Sean Snyder.