Uncle Joe

Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:19 am
Let me guess, you (like randy) didn't bother to read the article?
Massaging the numbers by increasing the number allowed in legally is not fixing the problem. Trump’s solution was better.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:57 am
Massaging the numbers by increasing the number allowed in legally is not fixing the problem. Trump’s solution was better.
How about Jesus Christ’s solution?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Thanks for answering my question - indirectly.
Or, maybe you did read it and you and I have two vastly different interpretations of what we read?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:59 am

Jesus was a Black immigrant. Or so I am told.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

It just blows my mind that a “Christian” can read “welcome the stranger” and then turn around like “those families are ILLEGAL and deserve to be put in cages”
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

zsn wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:44 pm
JKLivin wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:57 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:06 pm Good old bidenomics.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwBMBsxJKE- ... FlYzFmZQ==
Only a rube would care about that.
Btw, doesn’t the last point directly disprove lobster who said we’re going to have a housing crash “this winter or sooner” like 3 years ago?

Come on guys, you need a more competent cult ma$ter
Hard to expect a housing crash when the cost of everything else is so inflated right now
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:53 am
JKLivin wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:57 pm

Only a rube would care about that.
Btw, doesn’t the last point directly disprove lobster who said we’re going to have a housing crash “this winter or sooner” like 3 years ago?

Hard to expect a housing crash when the cost of everything else is so inflated right now
Would you mind explaining that?

tia
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:04 am

tia
I mean, one would think that catastrophic inflation would lead to home loan defaults, which would lead to a housing market crash.

Wait nevermind, I understand now, let me maybe edit Randy's post for clarity:
Hard to expect a right-wing media-induced panic over a possible housing crash when the panic machine is engaged in convincing me that the cost of everything else is so inflated right now
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:20 am

Thanks for answering my question - indirectly.
Or, maybe you did read it and you and I have two vastly different interpretations of what we read?
The latter would be the more accurate assessment.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:59 am

Dunno what that is.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:04 am

tia
The cost of new homes is going to continue going up because the cost of labor and supplies is going up.

And people aren't selling unless they have to, because mortgage rates are up. So there is no surplus of homes on the market.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

gas is almost exactly the same price it was last year at this time

talk about out of control…
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Time to kick this clown out of office. Divisive ass shit. Stoking racial issues once again.

The biggest threat this country faces is state supremecy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwpQiDnsoGA ... FlYzFmZQ==
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Paraphrasing a statement from a few decades ago…….Orwell was only off by about 40 years.

Shorter MAGA: white supremacy is not the threat; those saying white supremacy is a threat are.

N I C E!!!!

Btw, rubes are probably well served to use the $$ they’re sending to the cult ma$ter on grammar lessons.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

negotiating drug prices?

way to go, Joe!
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:08 am negotiating drug prices?

way to go, Joe!
ELECTION INTERFERENCE - this sort of "governing" that makes people's "lives better" might encourage some Trump voters to reconsider their vote.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:57 am Time to kick this clown out of office. Divisive ass shit. Stoking racial issues once again.

Gutter's 5 questions of the day for randy to answer edition.

1. So... Are you implying white supremacy doesn't exist and white supremacy isn't "divisive ass shit"?

2. Do you feel Biden is "stoking racial issues once again" more than the white person who blatantly was racist and because of it shot and killed people?

3. What exactly does "state supremecy" mean and which specific states do you feel are supreme?

4. Similar to your minimizing Covid and what you have said about Covid not affecting YOU because YOU are not something others are, do you believe white supremacy is not an important issue in this country - maybe because you are a white (Christian?) male?

5. Take a wild guess and give me an estimate as to how many people in the last 10 years in this country have been harassed, attacked, shot, killed, simply because they are/were not straight, or white, or Christian?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

A guy in a $110,000 raised pickup, off for a four day weekend with money in his pockets drove past me with his Fuck Biden flag flying high in back trying to make continued existence into team sport. The Leopard who eats your face rube is heard from again. "Look at self-defeating MAGA denialist display." Poop flinging, delusional apes.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:34 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:57 am Time to kick this clown out of office. Divisive ass shit. Stoking racial issues once again.

Gutter's 5 questions of the day for randy to answer edition.

1. So... Are you implying white supremacy doesn't exist and white supremacy isn't "divisive ass shit"?

2. Do you feel Biden is "stoking racial issues once again" more than the white person who blatantly was racist and because of it shot and killed people?

3. What exactly does "state supremecy" mean and which specific states do you feel are supreme?

4. Similar to your minimizing Covid and what you have said about Covid not affecting YOU because YOU are not something others are, do you believe white supremacy is not an important issue in this country - maybe because you are a white (Christian?) male?

5. Take a wild guess and give me an estimate as to how many people in the last 10 years in this country have been harassed, attacked, shot, killed, simply because they are/were not straight, or white, or Christian?
I'll humor you..

Obviously any racially motivated hate crime is wrong and a problem. But when a black gunman murdered a bunch of white people biden didn't even comment on it. There are racist people of all colors but to say white supremecy is the biggest problem pure propaganda and backed by nothing.

I'm not religious. State supremecy is just a blanket term for government in general wanting to rule Supreme over every aspect of our lives
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Gosh, the shooter's white terror manifesto wasn't the give-away Randy needed.