Where TF is the Impeachment Inquiry Thread?

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Where TF is the Impeachment Inquiry Thread?

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:21 pm "Well, you know, you have a summer where people all over the country are doing similar kinds of things."

Yep. Can't blame Trump for something the news did on numerous occasions in 2020.
When did the media encourage a mob to break into Congress looking to assassinate members of Congress numerous times in 2020?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:48 am
Mjl wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:46 am I don't know why Trump is paying lawyers to present a defense. It's pointless. Just say the defense rests and save some money.
It's just delightful that on the very first day, Trump's lawyers admitted both that he'd lost the election, and also that he'd incited insurrection. And also that he can be criminally charged!
I died when they said "the Department of Justice knows how to handle these things and they will arrest him" or thereabouts.

Just lost my mind for a minute.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I hope the non-loony Republicans in the states of each Republican Senator sitting there ignoring this trial votes that Senator out at the next opportunity.
kubowler99

Post by kubowler99 »

Not a chance. What's left of the 'republican party' base is fully radicalized.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yeah.

I’d be thrilled if the non-loony republicans very vocally stood up for their values or whatever, but here we are.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:12 pm Yeah.

I’d be thrilled if the non-loony republicans very vocally stood up for their values or whatever, but here we are.
Are there any “non-loony” RepubliQans left?
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Although I never condone violence, what’s funny is the QOP refers to incidents this past Summer where violence was the result of an actual cause(s) such as racial injustice and police brutality. Not to mention, someone was shot and killed in Minnesota by a Trump QOP radical...

On January 6th our Capitol was stormed for what cause exactly? A “stolen election”? LOL. 5 people are dead over a lie? While the POTUS was standing at a podium urging his cult followers to March down the street and “stop the steal”!

In what alternate, flat-earth universe do you QOP nuts live in???

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

There's no evidence that the crimes were because of racial injustice. Police brutality? Yes. The media jumped on the opportunity to use it as "systemic racism" and it worked on the less intelligent. Far more than "5" people died in 2020 because of the unjustified violence, including many blacks.

We won't know for a long time if the election was legit or not. There's definitely evidence of fraud, but no one had done a real audit. When people "refuse" to do an audit, makes you assume they have something to hide. The power of the establishment is real, and they have spoken.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Well Lobs, since 1619 there are a lot of coincidences regarding racial violence and law enforcement.

And there were recounts, hand audits and machine recounts. Registration audits. The only unaudited votes were on ESS machines like Texas and Maine where results were markedly different than polling.
Last edited by Sparko on Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:48 pm There's no evidence that the crimes were because of racial injustice. Police brutality? Yes. The media jumped on the opportunity to use it as "systemic racism" and it worked on the less intelligent. Far more than "5" people died in 2020 because of the unjustified violence, including many blacks.

We won't know for a long time if the election was legit or not. There's definitely evidence of fraud, but no one had done a real audit. When people "refuse" to do an audit, makes you assume they have something to hide. The power of the establishment is real, and they have spoken.
"The media jumped on the opportunity to use it as "systemic racism" and it worked on the less intelligent".

I try to ignore you but sometimes I just can't help myself.
Honestly, if you weren't such an asshole regarding the subject, I would reach out to some of the people who you feel are "the less intelligent" to clue you in - because you're such a clueless fuck - and seemingly proud of it.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

he’s a troll

why pdub puts up with his nonsense and continues to give him an outlet, despite regularly breaking the so-called board rules, is beyond me

it’s sad, really, that he’s so starved for attention...his submissive wife must not be giving him any
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'm not sure why you consider a person an "asshole" who speaks facts. Truth is hard to swallow, but it's not name-calling.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:17 pm
why pdub puts up with his nonsense and continues to give him an outlet, despite regularly breaking the so-called board rules, is beyond me
What board rule is he breaking. The herd "wokeness" rule?
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:21 pm
he’s a troll

and as much as i disagree with you, you at least post for reasons other than just to get a rise out of other board members

lobster has literally turned into the definition of an internet troll

notice, i don’t take issue with you or even doltomite being here...nor did i ever take issue with DC, despite our ideological differences
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:21 pm
Pdub may dislike what I have to say, but he at least recognizes that people should not be silenced. I try not to insult people personally here (I speak about some of the general population differently though).

We need some balance around this place as there's just way too many people blindly following the establishment.
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

Go get ‘em Walrus.

You seem to be one of the only reasonable people around here.

The liberal circle-jerk is sickening.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

As I've said before, just because I do not respond directly does not mean I'm a troll. There has to be a coherent, intellectually honest response for me to consider responding. Calling someone a "troll" because you scream obscenities at them and expect them to "respond", that's intellectually dishonest. I don't even know how to responds to some of the insanity I read on here.
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

Nobody here is intellectually honest. If they were, they could see the writing on the wall, plain as day in front of their faces.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:18 pm I'm not sure why you consider a person an "asshole" who speaks facts. Truth is hard to swallow, but it's not name-calling.
A) You often do NOT "speak" facts. You are known to (and have proven to) confuse the words fact, opinion, conspiracy, and lie.
B) To me, if someone is an asshole they are an asshole regardless of their speaking "facts" - or not.
C) I think many of us are in agreement that you purposely choose to be an asshole. Heck, you have told us stories and have actually boasted about and have taken pride in being an asshole.
D) I will continue to call you (and/or anyone else) an asshole if you pretend systemic racism is not real.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦