Uncle Joe

Ugh.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:22 pm if you have a beef with your taxes, take it up with the dude in the big boy chair. he's in charge.
He's too busy setting gasoline prices.
Defense. Rebounds.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

he will answer for it in 24.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:45 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:53 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:24 am

Earneddd??????

LOL.

Biden has been a corrupt career politician for 50 years. He got filthy rich by fucking over the American people for half a century
Yes, "earned". Talk shit on him all you want but the bottom line truth is the man has done MANY good things for our country over the past 50 years. Since you know all about him (or at least pretend to) I don't need to list those things for you.
Now tell us about all the things you have done to serve and help our country.

If you think Joe Biden "got filthy rich by fucking over the American people for half a century" then I feel sorry for you.
Give me a couple hundred million dollars and immunity from the law and see what I can do for the country
Hey shit for brains (I mean that as a term of endearment ;)),
I don't know what immunity he had (and didn't have) but tell us about all the money Biden had when he introduced, sponsored, supported/endorsed these.

https://www.congress.gov/member/joseph- ... ored%22%7D

P.S. I wouldn't have supported all of them but to me, many have helped Americans.
My hope is you can admit you agree.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:44 pm he will answer for it in 24.
...most likely by putting his hands on a bible in January 2025, but ok.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Bump!
Shirley wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:31 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:36 am

Unfortunately (to me) at this moment the plan is that Joe will NOT be a one term President. Age being ONE of the factors in my feeling that way.

I have felt "it" was sad years ago. The man earned the right to remove himself from politics and enjoy the rest of his life. I feel he didn't run for President when he should have and then he was sort of suckered in to running because he felt he owed it to the Dems. To me, he already paid his dues.
Of course there is plenty he deserves to be ridiculed for but it's sad (again - to me) this man faces constant ridicule for things he doesn't deserve to be ridiculed for.

Earneddd??????

LOL.

Biden has been a corrupt career politician for 50 years. He got filthy rich by fucking over the American people for half a century
I call bullshit. Prove me wrong, Randy:

After 36 years as a US senator and 8 years as vice president, Biden's net worth was ~ $1.5 million dollars.
If you take $1.5 million and divide it by 44, (years as a government employee), Biden managed to build his net worth by ~ $34,090.00 per year. And, let's not forget, his wife works, too.

After Biden left the vice presidency:

-Biden earned $11 million from book advances in 2017, and also began earning $100-200,000 per paid speech.

-In 2019, Biden's net worth was ~ $12 Million.

-In 2020 Biden's net worth was estimated to be $17.3 million.

-Biden's net worth in 2021 reached $13 Million.

As of 2022, Biden's net worth was estimated to be ~ $9 million.

$1.5 million as a government employee divided by $9 million total net worth, = > 83% of Biden's net worth was made through free enterprise, while he wasn't a government employee.

Randy, why do you hate capitalism?

Once again Randy, by all means, show the evidence to PROVE ME Wrong.

Or, stop the constant, unremitting lying, and go fuck yourself.

tia
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

While we're (still) waiting for Randy to produce the evidence that President Biden "got filthy rich by fucking over the American people for half a century", as he and his cult allege, the US economy under Bidenomics is doing so well in relation to the second largest economy in the world, China's, that despite herculean and sustained efforts by the PBoC, People's Bank of China, the yuan just fell to a 16-year low against the US dollar.

#winning!

Thanks, Joe!
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

bump
Shirley wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:21 pm Bump!

Earneddd??????

LOL.

After 36 years as a US senator and 8 years as vice president, Biden's net worth was ~ $1.5 million dollars.
If you take $1.5 million and divide it by 44, (years as a government employee), Biden managed to build his net worth by ~ $34,090.00 per year. And, let's not forget, his wife works, too.

-Biden earned $11 million from book advances in 2017, and also began earning $100-200,000 per paid speech.

$1.5 million as a government employee divided by $9 million total net worth, = > 83% of Biden's net worth was made through free enterprise, while he wasn't a government employee.

tia
Last edited by Shirley on Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:34 pm While we're (still) waiting for Randy to produce the evidence that President Biden "got filthy rich by fucking over the American people for half a century", as he and his cult allege, the US economy under Bidenomics is doing so well in relation to the second largest economy in the world, China's, that despite herculean and sustained efforts by the PBoC, People's Bank of China, the yuan just fell to a 16-year low against the US dollar.

#winning!

Thanks, Joe!
You can’t prove that Biden’s NOT a secret trillionaire. Don’t you know that the Biden Crime Family uses offshore companies to hide illicit wealth? This is what everyone is talking about, everyone knows. It’s all there.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Used car prices in August fell 7.7% compared to prices last August.

FTW!

"Historically, car prices increase ~ 0.3% month over month...

The UAW contract expires next Friday, expect a strike, potentially a long and contentious one...
Automakers have been stockpiling new cars in anticipation of a strike... There is currently very high demand for both new and used cars..."

CNBC analyst Phil Lebeau
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:28 am Used car prices in August fell 7.7% compared to prices last August.

FTW!

"Historically, car prices increase ~ 0.3% month over month...

The UAW contract expires next Friday, expect a strike, potentially a long and contentious one...
Automakers have been stockpiling new cars in anticipation of a strike... There is currently very high demand for both new and used cars..."

CNBC analyst Phil Lebeau
Like a tropical depression, though, you can see the next named storm in the radar there…
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Go organized auto workers!

Hopefully Biden doesn’t go all Reagan on them too, like he did to the railroads
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Railroad workers, with Biden mediating, won substantial concessions outside of your information bubble
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/ar ... 3A44%20a.m.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:35 am Go organized auto workers!

Hopefully Biden doesn’t go all Reagan on them too, like he did to the railroads
^^^

Greater than 11,000 air traffic controllers, PATCO union members, lost their jobs and were forbidden from ever working for the federal government again when Reagan chose to fire them. How many railroad workers lost their jobs permanently after what Biden did? (Ironic, since PATCO was one of the few unions to endorse Reagan in 1980.)

In addition to being the most pro-labor, pro-union president in memory, at least since FDR, Biden also has a country to run. Reagan was eager to send a message, and firing the PATCO strikers was a convenient way to do so. And while I'm sorry Biden doesn't meet ALL of your expectations, unlike Reagan, I've no doubt Biden hated doing what he felt he had to do.

In Reagan's defense, PATCO clearly broke the law when they went on strike, but which laws are enforced and when, often depends on who is in office, the decider...

Pro tip: Give some consideration to upping your game if you want people to engage with you.

“Politics is the art of the possible, the attainable — the art of the next best.”
Otto von Bismarck

The Murder of the U.S. Middle Class Began 40 Years Ago. Reagan's firing of striking air traffic controllers was the first huge offensive in corporate America's war on everyone else.
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Oh look at you, defending Reagan!

Let that sink in.

….

….

…..

Ok, now that Shirley of all people is done defending ol’ Saint Ronnie - on the issue of breaking the law, read this:

https://time.com/6238361/joe-biden-rail-strike-illegal/

You read that correctly: Biden decided the broader economy was a bigger priority than 100,000 freight rail workers having any paid sick leave in their next contract. After campaigning as the most pro-union presidential candidate in history, Biden signed into law a measure that makes a rail strike illegal.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

And Ous ignoring the fact that the deal was resolved and affirmed by the Unionized rail workers. Give it a rest man.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:48 am Oh look at you, defending Reagan!

Let that sink in.

Ok, now that Shirley of all people is done defending ol’ Saint Ronnie - on the issue of breaking the law, read this:

You read that correctly: Biden decided the broader economy was a bigger priority than 100,000 freight rail workers having any paid sick leave in their next contract. After campaigning as the most pro-union presidential candidate in history, Biden signed into law a measure that makes a rail strike illegal.
Simpletons like Randy find life scary and confusing, so they resort to embracing conspiracy theories that tie things into nice little bundles they can make sense of to make themselves feel better, no matter how implausible.

You, on the other hand, seem to find comfort by resorting to seeing life's complexities in black and white no matter how implausible, eschewing all nuance to make yourself feel righteous and sure. In the process, you regularly challenge and offend people who feel much the same way you do, but lack the gift of certainty you've bestowed upon yourself. Unfortunately, life is nuanced, whether you choose to acknowledge that, or not.

What PATCO did by going on strike was against the law. In retrospect, no matter how much I/we might have agreed with their cause, they overplayed their hand and Reagan was only too happy to seize the opportunity to make an example out of them, and they suffered the consequences of their actions. Life can be like that.

I began working for anti-war, pro-labor democratic candidates in the late 60s and early 70s before I was old enough to vote. My first job in support of a democratic candidate was silk screening yard signs, delivering them to people who requested them, and then picking them up when the election was over. Since then, I have stuffed many envelopes, sat in rooms for hours on multiple occasions during many different elections with like-minded people I didn't know for hours, making calls to registered democrats on long lists I was handed, only to have them hangup on me more times than I can remember. I've walked neighborhoods I never would have ventured into otherwise knocking on many, many doors, as well as organized small-scale fundraisers, among other things I can't recall.

In light of what I've actually done in support of pro-labor candidates, i.e., show up, over the last > 50 years donating time I could have spent in any number of other more enjoyable ways, being called out by a message board warrior like yourself questioning my pro-labor bonafides is, to put it nicely, rich.
Anand Giridharadas
mjl2
Contributor

Post by mjl2 »

Shirley wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:23 pm
ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:48 am Oh look at you, defending Reagan!

Let that sink in.

Simpletons like Randy find life scary and confusing, so they resort to embracing conspiracy theories that tie things into nice little bundles they can make sense of to make themselves feel better, no matter how implausible.

You, on the other hand, seem to find comfort by resorting to seeing life's complexities in black and white no matter how implausible, eschewing all nuance to make yourself feel righteous and sure. In the process, you regularly challenge and offend people who feel much the same way you do, but lack the gift of certainty you've bestowed upon yourself. Unfortunately, life is nuanced, whether you choose to acknowledge that, or not.

What PATCO did by going on strike was against the law. In retrospect, no matter how much I/we might have agreed with their cause, they overplayed their hand and Reagan was only too happy to seize the opportunity to make an example out of them, and they suffered the consequences of their actions. Life can be like that.

I began working for anti-war, pro-labor democratic candidates in the late 60s and early 70s before I was old enough to vote. My first job in support of a democratic candidate was silk screening yard signs, delivering them to people who requested them, and then picking them up when the election was over. Since then, I have stuffed many envelopes, sat in rooms for hours on multiple occasions during many different elections with like-minded people I didn't know for hours, making calls to registered democrats on long lists I was handed, only to have them hangup on me more times than I can remember. I've walked neighborhoods I never would have ventured into otherwise knocking on many, many doors, as well as organized small-scale fundraisers, among other things I can't recall.

In light of what I've actually done in support of pro-labor candidates, i.e., show up, over the last > 50 years donating time I could have spent in any number of other more enjoyable ways, being called out by a message board warrior like yourself questioning my pro-labor bonafides is, to put it nicely, rich.
I like this better than your Twitter feed
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Thank you, but sooooo time consuming.

And, sadly, Pearls, (largely), before swine, comes to mind.
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Earneddd??????

LOL.

tia
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »