Uncle Joe

Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by Sparko »

Trump is old, senile, and a fascist.

I'll take benign, altruistic train-riding aged guy.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

The Biden's Age stuff is the BUT HER EMAILZZZ!!! stuff, microwaved over.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:11 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:14 am The fuck? When did anyone mention isolation?

All I hinted at was not funding other countries
I guess I'm confused - what would you call withdrawing the US from global economic programs and initiatives? And how is that different from isolationism?
Did I say that? Nope

All I said was maybe we should use our tax dollars here in the US

In no way does that mean withdraw and isolate. That's just an ignorant assumption on your part
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:34 pm Trump is old, senile, and a fascist.

Do you even know what fascism is? Doesn't sound like it. The biden administration wants to take your guns away and censor your speech. Put a stop to dissenting opinions

Biden is older and more senile
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:57 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:11 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:14 am The fuck? When did anyone mention isolation?

All I hinted at was not funding other countries
I guess I'm confused - what would you call withdrawing the US from global economic programs and initiatives? And how is that different from isolationism?
Did I say that? Nope

All I said was maybe we should use our tax dollars here in the US

In no way does that mean withdraw and isolate. That's just an ignorant assumption on your part
I guess I'm confused - what would you call withdrawing US funds from global economic programs and initiatives? And how is that different from isolationism?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:59 pm

Do you even know what fascism is? Doesn't sound like it. The biden administration wants to take your guns away and censor your speech. Put a stop to dissenting opinions

If Biden is old and senile, what's your excuse for imagining you have anything to teach us about subjects you obviously know nothing about, like virology and pharmacology?

Where's your "evidence", your proof, that Biden "wants to take our guns away"?

Is it right there next to the evidence you've never bothered to show us that Biden has profited from Hunter's deals?

And, didn't Obama already take our guns away right after he unplugged grandma?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Do you even know what fascism is?
I am confident we all do.
And I am even more confident that Trump and his cult followers do too.

The only thing the GOP is interested in is burning it all down and building it back to THEIR liking.

Keep trying to convince yourself otherwise while the evidence piles up.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

It really is a shame that we live in a country where INNOCENT kids (and adults) get their heads blown apart by people who possess AR-15s - and there are a lot of people who believe the best solution to that problem is for more people to own AR-15s.
No, I don't want Biden to take away LEGAL guns from LAW ABIDING citizens but until something BETTER is done to at least TRY and get guns out of the hands of the bad guys - YOU and every other person in this country should be concerned (to whatever degree you choose but to some degree) that one day someone you love is going to get their head blown apart - all because we DO have a GUN problem in this country that is being ignored by people who have the power to at least TRY and do something about it.

I'm unaware of how the Biden administration exactly wants to censor MY speech but maybe I should be honored if they do?
Might mean I am a somebody.

Speaking of censoring speech (and putting a stop to dissenting opinions)....
I'm thinking it's getting to the point that maybe if I become gay and I move to a state with a Republican Governor I can talk to a bunch of 5th graders in a Library that has banned books (because the assholes in my state feel they know what is best for me to read or not read more than I do). 5th Graders who are there because their parents willingly took them to the library to have them learn about gay people. I would have ZERO intention/s of trying to "recruit" or turn a kid gay but hey, my Republican Governor and local government official/s will still make sure I am arrested and put in jail simply because I am gay and talking to children.

Fuck all you hypocritical moron assholes.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:53 pm

If Biden is old and senile, what's your excuse for imagining you have anything to teach us about subjects you obviously know nothing about, like virology and pharmacology?

Is it right there next to the evidence you've never bothered to show us that Biden has profited from Hunter's deals?

The reactions of Randy and his fellow rubes to Covid shows that "death panels" were one of the OG every accusation is a confession things.

Randy and his fellow rubes are nearly gleeful in telling us all how Covid stats are inflated because it's hardest on people who are closer to death already. Their lives, to the rubes, are worth less protection than other lives.

That sort of cold exercise in actuarial science was precisely the chief criticism of death panels, of course.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Gas jumped back up to 3.79

Man gotta love bidenomics
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:36 pm

The reactions of Randy and his fellow rubes to Covid shows that "death panels" were one of the OG every accusation is a confession things.

Randy and his fellow rubes are nearly gleeful in telling us all how Covid stats are inflated because it's hardest on people who are closer to death already. Their lives, to the rubes, are worth less protection than other lives.

That sort of cold exercise in actuarial science was precisely the chief criticism of death panels, of course.
You don't change the world to save obese and elderly.

They change their habits, or if they are elderly, they've already lived a rich life.

Stop being a fucking pansy
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:38 pm

They change their habits, or if they are elderly, they've already lived a rich life.

Thank you for immediately reinforcing my point.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:39 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:38 pm

Thank you for immediately reinforcing my point.

Blissfully ignorant…and proud to be.
Keep in mind, Randy and these other dipshits are more likely to vote than the rest of us.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Try to overthrow the government and foment hate, violence and intolerance you are a fascist. And a modern republican
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:53 pm Try to overthrow the government and foment hate, violence and intolerance you are a fascist. And a modern republican
Or maybe a liberal?

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/ ... zSMnw&s=19
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:27 pm
Sparko wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:53 pm Try to overthrow the government and foment hate, violence and intolerance you are a fascist. And a modern republican
Or maybe a liberal?

Only a moron could equate a protest to an attempted overthrow of a government.

Congrats, you are stupid on multiple subjects.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:10 pm
Or maybe a liberal?

Only a moron would fail to see the similarities. Are you truly this biased? That you don't realize what a walking double standard you are
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:27 pm

Or maybe a liberal?

Only a moron would fail to see the similarities. Are you truly this biased? That you don't realize what a walking double standard you are
You live in a world of make-believe.

I don’t know whether I should feel sorry for you (because this is all a defense mechanism for some real SHIT).

Or jealous of you (because reality hasn’t intervened and shaken you loose from the nonsense).
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:48 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:27 pm

You live in a world of make-believe.

I don’t know whether I should feel sorry for you (because this is all a defense mechanism for some real SHIT).

Or jealous of you (because reality hasn’t intervened and shaken you loose from the nonsense).
Or, he is a world class troll