Behind QT

You Love It.
PhDhawk

Re: Behind QT

Post by PhDhawk »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:35 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:58 pm You both clearly do or you wouldn't have responded.
And what about you?
I care about everyone.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Cascadia wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:15 pm Wasn't sure where to put this, but figured this was as good of place as any. For pdub and illy.

I'm completely self aware of my posing style here. I basically give zero fucks for two types of posters

Psychos, weirdos, trolls
gutter
illy
pdub
randy
lobby

racists and trumpers
tdub
JKLivin
MICH

mjl is in his own category (brainwashed, out of touch silver spoon white guy) and I do throw shit at him, but I'm civil and engaging with everyone else.

So, yeah, I well aware of what I'm doing. You always have the ability to remove yourself from the groups listed above.
"psychos". We're all "psychos" - in different manners. Yourself included.
"weirdos". We're all "weirdos" - in different manners. Yourself included.
"trolls" - Clearly your post above was "trolling".
Ok, so we all know YOU fit under all 3 categories of your first type of posters that you give "zero fucks" for.

"racists and trumpers".
I am yet to EVER read ANYTHING "racist" that 99 has posted. Is he a Trumper? Not to my limited knowledge.
I would be willing to bet a considerable amount of money that 95% of the people posting on here would find you to be more racist than him if they were to have known both of you for the last 30 years.

mjl - "brainwashed"? Probably no more than anyone else on here.
"out of touch"? Probably more IN touch than many if not most on here. Yourself included.
"silver spoon"? I don't know but what has he ever posted that would give you that idea?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:28 pm
Cascadia wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:15 pm Wasn't sure where to put this, but figured this was as good of place as any. For pdub and illy.

I'm completely self aware of my posing style here. I basically give zero fucks for two types of posters

Psychos, weirdos, trolls
gutter
illy
pdub
randy
lobby

racists and trumpers
tdub
JKLivin
MICH

mjl is in his own category (brainwashed, out of touch silver spoon white guy) and I do throw shit at him, but I'm civil and engaging with everyone else.

So, yeah, I well aware of what I'm doing. You always have the ability to remove yourself from the groups listed above.
Ok, so we all know YOU fit under all 3 categories of your first type of posters that you give "zero fucks" for.

"racists and trumpers".
I am yet to EVER read ANYTHING "racist" that 99 has posted. Is he a Trumper? Not to my limited knowledge.
I would be willing to bet a considerable amount of money that 95% of the people posting on here would find you to be more racist than him if they were to have known both of you for the last 30 years.

"out of touch"? Probably more IN touch than many if not most on here. Yourself included.
"silver spoon"? I don't know but what has he ever posted that would give you that idea?
True to form, the original psycho.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Cascadia wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:30 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Psychos, weirdos, trolls
gutter
illy
pdub
randy
lobby

racists and trumpers
tdub
JKLivin
MICH

"racists and trumpers".

True to form, the original psycho.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

ProudBoy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:32 am Somebody is on one today.

seems apt, given what seems to have transpired here over the weekend

can’t believe this guy supposedly has a wife and kids
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Oh boy. Speaking of being on 1. Now Trad is quoting his sock's posts and talking shit in multiple threads.

Birds of a feather.

Trad used to be such a respected poster. Now he spends most his time in the pig pen slinging shit. How the mighty have fallen.

Let's hope he can make it thru MLK day without deleting an account.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

“let’s”?

you got a friend in your pocket?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Nope, just me. You've got a cheering section though, thus the "let's". They are mostly wishing you'd stop engaging in the childish behavior by getting sucked into spats with me. But alas, here we are on a Monday holiday, starting the day hot. 🎣🎣🎣
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:42 am Oh boy. Speaking of being on 1. Now Trad is quoting his sock's posts and talking shit in multiple threads.

Birds of a feather.

Trad used to be such a respected poster. Now he spends most his time in the pig pen slinging shit. How the mighty have fallen.

Let's hope he can make it thru MLK day without deleting an account.
It has always been my theory that people who use socks - especially those who quote them and pretend to interact with them - are in desperate need of attention and affirmation. Pretty sad, actually.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i like this new narrative, that i’ve somehow changed the way i post or the things i respond to

i’ve posted the same type of content, in the same manner for damn near 15 years
Deleted User 863

KUTradition wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:28 pm i like this new narrative, that i’ve somehow changed the way i post or the things i respond to

Nah. You've changed a little bit. A lot of personal back and forths now that you almost never engaged in before.

We don't need to continue down that path, but if you seek me out to talk shit, I will oblige.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

that’s what you come here for, by your own admission
Deleted User 863

KUTradition wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:31 pm that’s what you come here for, by your own admission
Nope.

I come here to talk sports.
Wiff

Post by Wiff »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:28 pm i like this new narrative, that i’ve somehow changed the way i post or the things i respond to

Ain't no seats
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:32 pm
KUTradition wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:31 pm that’s what you come here for, by your own admission
Nope.

liar
Deleted User 863

KUTradition wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:39 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:32 pm
Nope.

liar
Trying too hard.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

dude, you’ve admitted it

own it
Deleted User 863

Link?

I will say slowly and clearly for you....i come here to talk sports.

But if you or whoever want to constantly come at me, be rude, mention my name, etc. then I will happily oblige. I don't start it/fueds, but I certainly won't be the one to stop once they've started. I have Westbrook type efficiency with Wiggins type availability/durability/endurance. Potent combo. 😉

How we interact moving forward can be completely up to you. If you want to be respectful to each other and have genuine dialog even when we disagree then I would much rather go that route than the route we've been on recently. We're both here a lot. I think both of us personally, and everyone else who posts/reads here, would be much better off without these daily spats.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

not even gonna own it

that’s fine. prove it, and stop posting outside of the sports boards and we’ll be all good