Recruiting 2019

Kansas Basketball.
Leawood

Re: Recruiting 2019

Post by Leawood »

KU would have never offered the job to Roi had it not been turned down by Gary Williams and Charlie Spoohour. And others I think. KU didn't luck into Roi. It had no other choice. Eddie Fogler was a more senior assistant at UNC.
Lonestarjayhawk

Post by Lonestarjayhawk »

Larry would come back!
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy, dickvard and glugger - - Least Favorite Poster
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PortlandHawk wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:26 pm
jfish26 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:15 pm
PortlandHawk wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:04 pm Would Beard really move from one Big 12 school to another? Seems sketchy
Sketchy?

The answer, in a vacuum, is of course he would.

It gets a bit more difficult when what was probably always his dream job (before KU was a realistic dream) seems likely to be open soon, and it would come with a lot less pressure - and possibly a lot fewer problems - than the KU job.
Not that it is shady, but rather that I don’t see it *looking* good for him. I like him so I’d be fine with it but the perception would be weird. Similar to players transferring to a school in the same conference.
You do realize that Beard is the same guy who took the UNLV job for about a week before bolting for Texas Tech, right? I doubt he cares about "perception".

Not one same person outside of Lubbock would look at Beard sideways for leaving Texas Tech to take the Kansas job.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

cjbooth38 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:24 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:48 pm Also, "we need not look no further" would mean we needed to keep looking, grammatically.
Good lord. I hate it when people try to make themselves look smart by correcting minor grammatical errors by others.

Also, you're wrong. The "not" was unnecessary but it does not change its meaning.
When the person making the post is trying to make himself look like the smartest guy in the room, you can correct his grammar all you want.

Fuck you and fuck michhawk.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 167

Post by Deleted User 167 »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:41 am
PhDhawk wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:48 pm Also, "we need not look no further" would mean we needed to keep looking, grammatically.
Good lord. I hate it when people try to make themselves look smart by correcting minor grammatical errors by others.

Also, you're wrong. The "not" was unnecessary but it does not change its meaning.
When the person making the post is trying to make himself look like the smartest guy in the room, you can correct his grammar all you want.

Lol are you really saying fuck you to michhawk because his opinion was different than yours? He wasn't even arguing with you. I actually agree with everything you said about Selfs eventual retirement but you're acting like a child. Starting to see a trend with you - trying to insult someone by correcting their grammar is pretty childish and immature as well. Also, please explain to me what he said that made you believe he was trying to make himself look like "the smartest guy in the room". I didn't see that at all. I just find it really strange that you're getting so heated to the point where you're saying "fuck you" over someone listing off a few coaches that he thinks are candidates to replace Self.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

cjbooth38 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:10 pm

Lol are you really saying fuck you to michhawk because his opinion was different than yours? He wasn't even arguing with you. I actually agree with everything you said about Selfs eventual retirement but you're acting like a child. Starting to see a trend with you - trying to insult someone by correcting their grammar is pretty childish and immature as well. Also, please explain to me what he said that made you believe he was trying to make himself look like "the smartest guy in the room". I didn't see that at all. I just find it really strange that you're getting so heated to the point where you're saying "fuck you" over someone listing off a few coaches that he thinks are candidates to replace Self.
suck my balls.

Fuck michawk

Deleted User 167

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:17 pm

suck my balls.

Fuck michawk
I can't suck balls that haven't dropped yet. I'm assuming you're about five years old based on how you're acting.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

cjbooth38 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:32 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:17 pm
suck my balls.

Fuck michawk
I can't suck balls that haven't dropped yet. I'm assuming you're about five years old based on how you're acting.
stick em in your mouth and suck em.

Fuck michhawk

Deleted User 167

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:36 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:17 pm suck my balls.

Fuck michawk

Fuck michhawk
I'm sure you would like me to suck your balless sack but I'll pass because I'm not a pedophile. Do you live in Kansas? Anywhere near Olathe? I'd be glad to meet up and make you live up to all the shit you talk. I would love nothing less to beat the fuck out of a pussy who hides behind a computer screen and talks shit to people. I guaruntee you you wouldn't say this shit to my face. So why say it over a computer like a pussy? Own up to it and lets meet.
Jakehawk

Post by Jakehawk »

We got a couple recruits that look pretty good
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

cjbooth38 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Fuck michhawk
I'm sure you would like me to suck your balless sack but I'll pass because I'm not a pedophile. Do you live in Kansas? Anywhere near Olathe? I'd be glad to meet up and make you live up to all the shit you talk. I would love nothing less to beat the fuck out of a pussy who hides behind a computer screen and talks shit to people. I guaruntee you you wouldn't say this shit to my face. So why say it over a computer like a pussy? Own up to it and lets meet.
Sweat from my balls in your mouth.

Fuck michhawk.

Deleted User 167

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:00 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:36 pm stick em in your mouth and suck em.

Fuck michhawk

Fuck michhawk.
That's what I thought. You're a scared little pussy who hides behind his computer screen.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

cjbooth38 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:00 pm

Fuck michhawk.
That's what I thought. You're a scared little pussy who hides behind his computer screen.
I live in new haven if you really wanna come suck these nuts that badly.

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

So how about our recruits?!
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I think we need some
Just Ledoux it
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Fuck michhawk
Oh noes!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

LOL
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
ramjet
Contributor

Post by ramjet »

"behind the QT ... I'll jack your jaw ..... boyeeeee"
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

pdub wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:25 pm So how about our recruits?!
Would be good to have some good ones!
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
ramjet
Contributor

Post by ramjet »

Beard seems to have a nose for recruiting