Uncle Joe

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by Shirley »

I guess I'll have to rationalize my inability to appreciate Psych's sense of humor for much the same reasons I can't understand how anyone could possibly consider Alex Jones a credible source of information:

Psych: "He has been right about a lot of things, too."
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

You
Shirley wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:43 pm I guess I'll have to rationalize my inability to appreciate Psych's sense of humor for much the same reasons I can't understand how anyone could possibly consider Alex Jones a credible source of information:

So, Psych likes boner pills?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Shirley wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:43 pm I guess I'll have to rationalize my inability to appreciate Psych's sense of humor for much the same reasons I can't understand how anyone could possibly consider Alex Jones a credible source of information:

It's all good, man. I don't need to be liked or appreciated by everyone.

I don't understand or agree with everything about you, but I know you are intelligent and thoughtful, and that you mean well. I hope life starts looking brighter for you.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:36 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:32 pm
JKLivin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:22 pm

As I told Shirley, not everyone gets my sense of humor, and that’s okay. May I suggest interpreting posts like the one above as tongue-in-cheek?
If others laugh, then you're being funny. If it's only you laughing then you're just being a dick who finds it funny to be a dick.
My apologies. I see it as gallows humor. We’re all screwed, and it helps me to find ways to laugh rather than cry or punch a wall.
We're not all screwed. That's just more overdramatized nonsense.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:51 pm
JKLivin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:36 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:32 pm

If others laugh, then you're being funny. If it's only you laughing then you're just being a dick who finds it funny to be a dick.
My apologies. I see it as gallows humor. We’re all screwed, and it helps me to find ways to laugh rather than cry or punch a wall.
We're not all screwed. That's just more overdramatized nonsense.
I disagree. You, however, are entitled to your opinion.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

https://nypost.com/2023/09/23/president ... ck-caucus/

President Biden butchered LL Cool J’s name and then referred to the rapper as “boy,” before quickly correcting himself, while delivering a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus on Saturday night.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:12 am https://nypost.com/2023/09/23/president ... ck-caucus/

President Biden butchered LL Cool J’s name and then referred to the rapper as “boy,” before quickly correcting himself, while delivering a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus on Saturday night.
Confirms my long-held suspicion that Biden is a deeply closeted republican.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Shirley wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:40 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:12 am https://nypost.com/2023/09/23/president ... ck-caucus/

Confirms my long-held suspicion that Biden is a deeply closeted republican.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:38 am This is fine.

https://twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/17 ... 8709240873
His butt's been wiped. It's all good. And inflation is all in your imagination.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Biden out there talking gun control again. The crowd began chanting "fuck Joe biden" to the point it interrupted his speech

https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/stat ... emFtA&s=19
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I wonder why Biden's goons didn't remove those protesters.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Something something very fine people on both sides.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:41 pm Biden out there talking gun control again. The crowd began chanting "fuck Joe biden" to the point it interrupted his speech

Yeah, but he’s doing a great job and is the most- beloved POTUS of a generation.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:05 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:41 pm Biden out there talking gun control again. The crowd began chanting "fuck Joe biden" to the point it interrupted his speech

Yeah, but he’s doing a great job and is the most- beloved POTUS of a generation.
Those yelling "Fuck Joe Biden" during a speech about gun control are basically yelling Fuck anyone and everyone who has had a innocent loved one killed by someone with a gun.
That's what the USA has become. Wonderful!
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:06 am

Those yelling "Fuck Joe Biden" during a speech about gun control are basically yelling Fuck anyone and everyone who has had a innocent loved one killed by someone with a gun.
I think you know that’s not true. I get that you’re upset, but that conclusion is not warranted.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:41 am

I think you know that’s not true. I get that you’re upset, but that conclusion is not warranted.
I respectfully DISagree just as I figure some if not most or all of them would DISrespectfully agree.
I feel that conclusion is absolutely warranted.
Someone wants to yell Fuck You at me because I cut them off in traffic, fantastic.
Someone wants to yell Fuck You at me because I am talking about trying to figure out a way for less innocent people to die, I have a problem with that.

Yeah, I know. But but but but he tryin to take away my ggggguuuuuuunnnnnnsss. He tryin to take away my rrriiiiiiitessssss.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Lessons in warranted conclusions from the guy using anecdotal protests as evidence of the unpopularity of the guy who got the most votes in American history.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:55 am

Lessons in warranted conclusions from the guy using anecdotal protests as evidence of the unpopularity of the guy who ruined the economy.
FYP
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:55 am

Lessons in warranted conclusions from the guy using anecdotal protests as evidence of the unpopularity of the guy who got the most votes in American history.
Well...that plus the lowest approval rating of any president (at this point in his presidency) in almost 50 years.