Uncle Joe

Ugh.
MICHHAWK

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by MICHHAWK »

uncle joe is the only demonrat on the planet that can lose an election to dt.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Finger right there on the pulse, as usual.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:40 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:36 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:25 am

Lulz. Yes, the economy is perfect, just as long as you don't count energy and food costs. You all will never understand the hatred for Brandon unless you take a realistic look at the economy and the border.
You asking for realism is like the Kardashians promoting realism.
Cool story, bro. Apparently, I am not alone.

https://www.axios.com/2023/09/27/americ ... -sentiment

"The data show that the recent reversal in gas prices (heading up) and in the stock market (heading down) are weighing on our mood. So is the continuing reality of living in a higher-price world.

Driving the news: After rising for much of 2023, consumer sentiment fell in September, according to polling out Wednesday from the Morning Consult/Axios Inequality Index.

Consumer sentiment fell 4.3% in September for higher-income households — earning at least $100,000 a year. It fell 2.8% for middle-income folks and 0.5% for low-income households.
Sentiment is measured by asking consumers how they're feeling about their personal finances and business conditions, now and in the future. Pollsters also ask if now is a good time to make a major household purchase.
"I think this is a cause for concern," said Jesse Wheeler, a senior economist at Morning Consult.

And there are economic headwinds to watch, he points out, including an auto strike that could grow more widespread and the potential government shutdown.
Meanwhile, the Conference Board's measure for consumer confidence fell in September for the second straight month and is now at a four-month low.

The group's expectations index, which measures people's short-term outlook for income, business and job market conditions — declined below 80 in September — a level that has historically signaled a recession within the year.
The big picture: Our national mood took a hit in 2020 and though there have been swings back up, the mood hasn't yet come back to where it was pre-pandemic.

Inflation is playing a big role here. Though the rate of price increases has certainly come down from the highs we saw last year, prices are still higher overall — and they aren't going back down.
As Catherine Rampell at the Washington Post recently wrote, "People sometimes ask me when prices are going to 'come back down' to what they were pre-pandemic ... the short answer is: probably never."
And though that's good for the economy — deflation is generally considered a bad thing at the macro level — higher prices are effectively a continual bummer for consumers.
Zoom out: The consumer sentiment data tracks with political polling that shows voters in a dark mood about the economy.

That's a major issue for President Biden, who's tried to turn the term "Bidenomics" into something positive.
In one poll out this week, 44% of voters said they're worse off financially under Biden — the most for any president since Ronald Reagan in 1986."
See, actual reality. It's not hard.

Yes, I too am sick of paying more for the same stuff. I am just not dumb enough to think that a change of Presidents is going to change that.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:24 pm uncle joe is the only demonrat on the planet that can lose an election to dt.
Hillary Clinton begs to differ.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:55 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:24 pm uncle joe is the only demonrat on the planet that can lose an election to dt.
Or, MICH is acknowledging that Russia swung that one. Maybe he’s turned a new leaf?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:56 pm
Or, MICH is acknowledging that Russia swung that one. Maybe he’s turned a new leaf?
No, Dowdy did that all by herself, merely by virtue of being Dowdy - one of the few human beings on the planet less likable than DJT.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:22 pm
jfish26 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:56 pm

No, Dowdy did that all by herself, merely by virtue of being Dowdy - one of the few human beings on the planet less likable than DJT.
I respect that you hold this opinion. But that is not, it seems, consistent with MICH’s own opinion.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Finally, Biden taking the gloves off at the dedication of the John McCain library in Tempe, AZ.

Calling out Trump and MAGA extremists by name. It's about time. It's past time.

Watch Live: Biden honors late Sen. John McCain's legacy in Arizona speech
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

one year from now. one year older. uncle joe on a debate stage will be must see tv.

but, i suspect his wife will not allow him to run for re-election.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Biden shouldn't bother to "debate" a liar like Trump.

It would make about as much sense as Dr Peter Hotez agreeing to "debate" a liar like RFK Jr. on the Joe Rogan podcast.

Which makes about as much sense as responding to you, or Randy.
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:55 pm Biden shouldn't bother to "debate" a liar like Trump.

It would make about as much sense as Dr Peter Hotez agreeing to "debate" a liar like RFK Jr. on the Joe Rogan podcast.

So you think all those people are liars??? Lol. And Biden isn't? Lollllllllll

You're level of conforming to the mainstream brainwash is pitiful
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sooo interesting thing here guys. Bidens impeachment hearings are going on today. The mainstream media has completely blacklisted coverage of it. Why is that??

When trump had impeachment hearings, we got nonstop coverage
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:31 pm Sooo interesting thing here guys. Bidens impeachment hearings are going on today. The mainstream media has completely blacklisted coverage of it. Why is that??

Ummmm...evidence beforehand?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:31 pm Sooo interesting thing here guys. Bidens impeachment hearings are going on today. The mainstream media has completely blacklisted coverage of it. Why is that??

Pro tip: If you want to have your "impeachment" hearing televised, maybe you should collect some evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors, first.

Comer's star witness:

Steve Bannon roasts James Comer for calling Jonathan Turley as a witness in the impeachment hearing after Jamie Raskin got him to say there wasn’t enough evidence to impeach, and what Trump did on J6 was worse.
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

When you've lost Neil Cavuto...

Fox anchor Neil Cavuto: "For the better part of 6 hours I have been following these hearings ... I don't know what was achieved over these last 6 plus hours"

"Comer said there'd be a mountain of evidence ... but none of the witnesses today presented yet any proof"
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Good point Randy. Maybe it was a sign of mercy from God that the hearing weren't televised? Because

God works in mysterious ways? And

everyone knows God is a republican:

Spoiler Alert Neil Cavuto: That was their "A Game".

Cavuto: "When you begin to trumpet what you have as the beginning of an explosive inquiry into the POTUS to potentially remove him from office, you would think you would bring your A game."
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Neil Cavuto:

Wow. Coming out of the first impeachment hearing, FOx News' Neil Cavuto says "I don't know what was achieved over these last 6+ hours," adds, "this was built up where there's smoke there would be fire... where there's smoke today, we got more smoke."
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Shirley wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:55 pm Biden shouldn't bother to "debate" a liar like Trump.

Is there even any value in having these "debates" anymore? Do they accomplish anything in giving Americans a real view into what the candidates stance is on a particular issue? They seem to just dissolve into poop flinging contests and social media shares of out of context snippets edited and crafted to serve as a gotcha zinger.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I don't watch right wing nutcase tv, but I did see it on ABC. So you're wrong. Again.
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So everyone does know that Biden is guilty of bribery right? Whether they think it's conclusively evident. We all know it happened. There's an overwhelming amount of "coincidences" stacked up against the biden family

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/sta ... rbV4A&s=19