Uncle Joe

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by japhy »

Hey, can we get back to something important here!

I am sitting on three homes and about to retire. I need to know more about "The Global Reset" goddamnit!

If I need to liquidate all of my assets and buy gold coins and ammo and an unlimited supply of dried protein powder and bury them in a dugout in the mountains; I need to get on that shit toot fuckin sweet!

2030 will be here BEFORE WE KNOW IT!

And then will possibly come "The Global Goalpost Reset"?

Hard to say. But the explanation will be AWESOME!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:21 am Hey, can we get back to something important here!

I am sitting on three homes and about to retire. I need to know more about "The Global Reset" goddamnit!

If I need to liquidate all of my assets and buy gold coins and ammo and an unlimited supply of dried protein powder and bury them in a dugout in the mountains; I need to get on that shit toot fuckin sweet!

2030 will be here BEFORE WE KNOW IT!

And then will possibly come "The Global Goalpost Reset"?

Hard to say. But the explanation will be AWESOME!
I'll tell you in two weeks.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

It turns out Menendez was preparing for the global reset and deserves our praise. Gold bars are shelf stable.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:49 am It turns out Menendez was preparing for the global reset and deserves our praise. Gold bars are shelf stable.
I have never understood why gold would have value in a total societal collapse.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:10 am
Sparko wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:49 am It turns out Menendez was preparing for the global reset and deserves our praise. Gold bars are shelf stable.
It's durable, portable, relatively fixed in supply. It's a store of value, and barter can't solve everything.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

It's another reason Leprochauns are endangered. Globalists.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Overlander wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:10 am
I have never had a good understanding of this either. In a world gone amuck it comes down to shelter, food and water in my peabrain. My backyard well in the Empire will be more valuable than a pile of gold bars. I would not trade gold bars for water, but food? Let's make a deal!

So much about this coming reset I just don't understand. I hope to get clarity so that I can prep for this.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

It's very cute how you cured your lack of understanding, right there in your post!
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:48 am It's very cute how you cured your lack of understanding, right there in your post!
It can't be that simple. There must be YouTube videos to watch or something. End of the world survival merch to buy. Logic can not be the answer, some things defy logic. I have to get there.

Do I take the red pill or the blue?

Sure that is just a binary choice....unless....I take no pill....goddamnit this is complicated!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:55 am
jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:48 am It's very cute how you cured your lack of understanding, right there in your post!
It can't be that simple. There must be YouTube videos to watch or something. End of the world survival merch to buy. Logic can not be the answer, some things defy logic. I have to get there.

Sure that is just a binary choice....unless....I take no pill....goddamnit this is complicated!
I absolutely WILL NOT google this for fear of poisoning my feeds forever, but I'd imagine there is an entire sub-universe of cryptogrift wherein rubes buy gold-indexed crypto on (false) promises that there'll be something there if and when society collapses. And, you know, electricity and connectivity is scarce.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:58 am

I absolutely WILL NOT google this for fear of poisoning my feeds forever, but I'd imagine there is an entire sub-universe of cryptogrift wherein rubes buy gold-indexed crypto on (false) promises that there'll be something there if and when society collapses. And, you know, electricity and connectivity is scarce.
We are offering a pre-rESeT special here at japhy globalist enterprises.

You can buy three gallons of future water (TM) today for $3000 in freeze dried food (at current prices). You can come out to the Empire and collect the water at any date in the future for no additional charge (water can not included), even if water is $3000/gallon or more at that time!

Your freeze dried food won't be worth shit if you don't have water!

Don't delay, this is a limited time offer.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:16 pm
jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:58 am

We are offering a pre-rESeT special here at japhy globalist enterprises.

You can buy three gallons of future water (TM) today for $3000 in freeze dried food (at current prices). You can come out to the Empire and collect the water at any date in the future for no additional charge (water can not included), even if water is $3000/gallon or more at that time!

Your freeze dried food won't be worth shit if you don't have water!

Don't delay, this is a limited time offer.
Now THAT is a solid post-society plan.

I see you have watched either Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome….or The Book of Eli
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Bidenomics: the end of the American dream

https://twitter.com/KobeissiLetter/stat ... 3xCDg&s=19
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Anecdotal dissinformation is Randy's special gift.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Just so’s we’re all on the same page about gas prices being Biden’s fault.

https://apnews.com/article/saudi-oil-pr ... 057b58b5a2
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:51 am Just so’s we’re all on the same page about gas prices being Biden’s fault.

https://apnews.com/article/saudi-oil-pr ... 057b58b5a2
Definitely Biden's fault!

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Gee whiz, you'd almost think that taking a twofold approach like, say, increasing domestic production of oil and increasing refinery capacity would be in order. But, no, let's just keep pushing electric cars and wind energy and tell people they can't have natural gas heat and ovens anymore. Not that it really fixes anything, but, we'll keep banging that drum and chanting about the Saudis anyway.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:09 am Gee whiz, you'd almost think that taking a twofold approach like, say, increasing domestic production of oil and increasing refinery capacity would be in order. But, no, let's just keep pushing electric cars and wind energy and tell people they can't have natural gas heat and ovens anymore. Not that it really fixes anything, but, we'll keep banging that drum and chanting about the Saudis anyway.
Uh-huh. Record domestic production, on Biden’s watch.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy ... 023-08-08/
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:15 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:09 am Gee whiz, you'd almost think that taking a twofold approach like, say, increasing domestic production of oil and increasing refinery capacity would be in order. But, no, let's just keep pushing electric cars and wind energy and tell people they can't have natural gas heat and ovens anymore. Not that it really fixes anything, but, we'll keep banging that drum and chanting about the Saudis anyway.

Yes. So you've said. Repeatedly. Hence, the second part of my post:

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/veri ... 0f349c9cac

"Also, keep in mind, crude oil is only part of the equation. A lot is happening in the world of refining.

'The biggest change by far is that the cost of refining, you know, the margins that refiners get for processing crude oil into gasoline has risen very sharply,' Finley said."

Why is it "rising sharply"? Because we have significantly less refinery capacity than in years past, a trend that began with Brandon, and continues to go the wrong direction - to the tune of 1 million barrels per day. Getting it out of the ground is a moot point if you can't turn it into gasoline. Brandon, Giggles, et al know this, but they and their puppets continue to spout their half-true claims and shrug their shoulders anyway.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/20 ... e7c8cb71e7

"U.S. energy policy has been clear about the intent to phase out fossil fuels. If you are a refiner forecasting billions in losses — and you require massive investments in order to keep your refinery operating safely and in compliance with the laws — you may very well simply make the decision to close down.

There are two excellent sources of information detailing which refineries closed, and why they closed. The first is the EIA.

During the summer, the EIA reported U.S. refinery capacity decreased during 2021 for second consecutive year, in which they discussed one of the major closures in 2021. They also showed this excellent graphic of how refinery capacity has evolved in recent years:

These companies are projecting the future. They are looking at long-term demand forecasts for petroleum products. Those projections indicate declining fuel demand over time. Thus, they do not want to invest billions of dollars that could take a decade or more to pay off.

Imagine that you are running a chain of stores. Overall, your company is highly profitable, but you have stores that are consistently unprofitable. Further, those stores are outdated, the outlook for demand in these areas is weak, and it will cost a lot of money to upgrade them. You would probably close those locations.

That, in a nutshell, is why we have lost refining capacity in the U.S. It’s going to take some changes in our energy policy to address this."
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:25 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:15 am

Yes. So you've said. Repeatedly. Hence, the second part of my post:

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/veri ... 0f349c9cac

"Also, keep in mind, crude oil is only part of the equation. A lot is happening in the world of refining.

'The biggest change by far is that the cost of refining, you know, the margins that refiners get for processing crude oil into gasoline has risen very sharply,' Finley said."

Why is it "rising sharply"? Because we have significantly less refinery capacity than in years past, a trend that began with Brandon, and continues to go the wrong direction - to the tune of 1 million barrels per day. Getting it out of the ground is a moot point if you can't turn it into gasoline. Brandon, Giggles, et al know this, but they and their puppets continue to spout their half-true claims and shrug their shoulders anyway.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/20 ... e7c8cb71e7

"U.S. energy policy has been clear about the intent to phase out fossil fuels. If you are a refiner forecasting billions in losses — and you require massive investments in order to keep your refinery operating safely and in compliance with the laws — you may very well simply make the decision to close down.

There are two excellent sources of information detailing which refineries closed, and why they closed. The first is the EIA.

During the summer, the EIA reported U.S. refinery capacity decreased during 2021 for second consecutive year, in which they discussed one of the major closures in 2021. They also showed this excellent graphic of how refinery capacity has evolved in recent years:

These companies are projecting the future. They are looking at long-term demand forecasts for petroleum products. Those projections indicate declining fuel demand over time. Thus, they do not want to invest billions of dollars that could take a decade or more to pay off.

Imagine that you are running a chain of stores. Overall, your company is highly profitable, but you have stores that are consistently unprofitable. Further, those stores are outdated, the outlook for demand in these areas is weak, and it will cost a lot of money to upgrade them. You would probably close those locations.

That, in a nutshell, is why we have lost refining capacity in the U.S. It’s going to take some changes in our energy policy to address this."
We agree that it’s not a black and white issue. But I don’t think the picture you paint of Biden is a very accurate one. Based on the information and data I’ve seen, anyway.