Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by JKLivin »

Shirley wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:02 pm
jfish26 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:40 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:17 pm

And again I ask: This impacts me how? There is a list of more important issues a mile long that do impact me, but we’re flushing $135 billion that could be used to address those issues down the Ukrainian toilet.

Dum, bro.
Cheap price to pay for suppressing, by proxy, imperialist aggression that otherwise was pointed toward an Article 5 conflict.
Spending only 3% of our yearly defense budget to stop Russian expansion "by proxy" is a bargain. The reason he doesn't think so is because Psych views Russia as an ally, not an adversary. They're helping him and the Christo-Fascist white snowflakes impose minority rule on the US, because they're unable to sell their ideas to a majority of Americans, and are too cowardly to admit it when they lose elections.
I’m sorry to see you’re cycling again, Shirley. Out of Lithium?
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:27 pm
jfish26 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:40 pm

Cheap price to pay for suppressing, by proxy, imperialist aggression that otherwise was pointed toward an Article 5 conflict.
Spending only 3% of our yearly defense budget to stop Russian expansion "by proxy" is a bargain. The reason he doesn't think so is because Psych views Russia as an ally, not an adversary. They're helping him and the Christo-Fascist white snowflakes impose minority rule on the US, because they're unable to sell their ideas to a majority of Americans, and are too cowardly to admit it when they lose elections.
What would a non-physician like you know about "lithium", unless you're taking it.

It's no surprise you're unoriginal:
JKLivin wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:21 am
Shirley wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:18 am
JKLivin wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:09 am

I'm not upset. I just had to see you getting so irritated for no reason. I'm not going anywhere; you're not going anywhere. Do yourself a favor and remove the source of the problem. There's no shame in it.
My bad. Please enlighten me.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Shirley wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:36 pm

What would a non-physician like you know about "lithium", unless you're taking it.

Shirley wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:18 am

I teach graduate-level psychopharmacology, among other things, so I know a bit.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:30 pm
Shirley wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:36 pm

I teach graduate-level psychopharmacology, among other things, so I know a bit.
Pretty big words for a broke ass cuckold
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

October 11, 2023-Biden's speech yesterday was a clear statement of support for Israel. He did this despite an Israeli government that has long sought to weaken him and has cast their lot with the MAGA force. Israel is very lucky this president, unlike his predecessor does not take everything personally.

Mitchell Minute 1688-Biden's Israel Speech
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

If you don't think biden takes things personally you've never listened to him

If he made a clear statement of support for Israel, it's because his handlers feel it is in big governments best interest and have instructed him to
Last edited by randylahey on Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:16 pm If he made a clear statement of support for Israel, it's because his handlers feel its in big governments beat interest and have instructed him to
Excellent point, Randy. Your grasp of history, totally untainted by political bias, is remarkable.
Doesn't being right all the time get old?

(This is only through May 21, 2021)

"Were there not an Israel, the United States of America would have to invent an Israel."

Joe Biden's long history of pro-Israel statements
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:16 pm If you don't think biden takes things personally you've never listened to him

If he made a clear statement of support for Israel, it's because his handlers feel it is in big governments best interest and have instructed him to
This post is like modern art; the sentences are right there together on the page, but I'm clearly not in tune enough with the artist to understand how they go together.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:12 am
randylahey wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:16 pm If you don't think biden takes things personally you've never listened to him

This post is like modern art; the sentences are right there together on the page, but I'm clearly not in tune enough with the artist to understand how they go together.
Randy is the Jackson Pollock of hyper-realism
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Sparko wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:17 am
jfish26 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:12 am

Randy is the Jackson Pollock of hyper-realism
:lol:
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I'm looking at 20-25% cash dividends this year, fuck the rest of you losers!

But if I am being intellectually honest, I could use another tax cut. Just to help me ease into retirement.

Can we all agree that SS payments shouldn't be taxed? That's my weed and shroom money. If we didn't take out taxes, well.....I would be a lot more "fun" when you all come visit me. And I like to share the fun, so there's something in it for all of you as well.

Just think about it is all I ask.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

When you put it like that, how the benefits of your tax cut will dribble, flow, leak, and/or ooze down to the rest of us, there's no reasonable argument against it.

/thread
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I have already spent Japhy's trickled down largesse on a new boat.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Sparko wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:28 am I have already spent Japhy's trickled down largesse on a new boat.
I hope you put it on a credit card?
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:21 pm Bidenomics is just fantastic

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyjLPCYO ... BiNWFlZA==
Randy, I know you're special, and because you're you, you should be able to borrow money for a 30-year mortgage at an interest rate that's lower than what they’ve been "for more than half of their recorded history". Try to stop being such a snowflake, it's unbecoming for a man.

But, Biden:

4/1/71 - 10/12/23

Point 1: Reported mortgage rates are high, but lower than their long-run average.

The red line in the FRED graph above shows reported 30-year fixed mortgage rates. We can see they’re quite a bit higher now than they were a year ago, but lower than they’ve been for more than half of their recorded history.

Point 2: These reported rates apply only to mortgage applications and don’t seem to have affected existing mortgages.

The blue line in the graph shows the proportion of income that households dedicate to mortgage servicing. The recent spike in rates doesn’t seem to have affected the interest load for current mortgages, given that the blue line has barely moved.
Anand Giridharadas