Grandma wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 6:44 am End of episode 9

"You bitch, fuck you".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aMsP1yBhVA
Wonder what Larry said to him
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

Re: This Should Be Good.....

Post by Deleted User 289 »

(Channelling my inner Donald Trump) PIZZAGATE!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/289 ... craig-fite
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/291 ... ory-flight

Might be the 'Michael Jordan' of articles written about Michael Jordan. Fascinating piece.
Holidaysmore - 2005
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

holidaysmore wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 1:30 pm https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/291 ... ory-flight

Might be the 'Michael Jordan' of articles written about Michael Jordan. Fascinating piece.
So.... it's like ths third or fourth best article written about jordan all time?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 1:36 pm
holidaysmore wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 1:30 pm https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/291 ... ory-flight

So.... it's like ths third or fourth best article written about jordan all time?
ohnoyoudidnt
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Great read. The last line of this is pretty much Jordan in a nutshell:

Preston kept watching the shoes. At one point, the Bulls' equipment manager went to pick them up.

"No, no," Michael said. "Leave those there. I'm doing something with them."

He pointed at Preston.

"That's how Michael is," he says. "If he tells you he's gonna do something, he does it."
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Horace ain't happy. That is always inevitable with stuff like this.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:28 pm Horace ain't happy. That is always inevitable with stuff like this.
Apparently pippen isn't either.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

“But in terms of Will Perdue, Steve Kerr and the young man, Scott Burrell, that was heartbreaking [to watch]. To see a guy, a leader, to go at those guys like that. I understand in terms of practicing, you have a push and shove here and there, but outright punching and things of that nature. And calling them the B's and the H's; that wasn't called for."
Deleted User 289

pdub wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:03 pm “But in terms of Will Perdue, Steve Kerr and the young man, Scott Burrell, that was heartbreaking [to watch]. To see a guy, a leader, to go at those guys like that. I understand in terms of practicing, you have a push and shove here and there, but outright punching and things of that nature. And calling them the B's and the H's; that wasn't called for."
Horace is quoted numerous times in the book the Jordan Rules. Now he's claiming he wasn't a "snitch"?
So Sam Smith just made up lies?
Please.
I loved Horace.
I'm thinking he probably shouldn't be playing Mr. Moral Policeman.
He's the guy who would fuck the girl (teenage?) that worked at the hotel next to the Berto Center and then would go home to his wife.
A LOT of people believe he fucked and impregnated a married Joan Esposito - and then her husband killed himself - because of it?

I think the two of them better play kiss and make up before this gets really ugly for the both of them - because I have no doubt it can.

One other thing, it's interesting to me that Horace feels sympathetic towards Will Perdue when Will Perdue called out Horace in The Last Dance.
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Tue May 19, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

So we can’t believe rumors about Jordan but we can v Horace?
Deleted User 289

pdub wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:27 pm So we can’t believe rumors about Jordan but we can v Horace?
You can believe whatever you want.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Grandma wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:18 pm
pdub wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:03 pm “But in terms of Will Perdue, Steve Kerr and the young man, Scott Burrell, that was heartbreaking [to watch]. To see a guy, a leader, to go at those guys like that. I understand in terms of practicing, you have a push and shove here and there, but outright punching and things of that nature. And calling them the B's and the H's; that wasn't called for."
Horace is quoted numerous times in the book the Jordan Rules. Now he's claiming he wasn't a "snitch"?
So Sam Smith just made up lies?
Please.
I loved Horace.
I'm thinking he probably shouldn't be playing Mr. Moral Policeman.
He's the guy who would fuck the girl (teenage?) that worked at the hotel next to the Berto Center and then would go home to his wife.
A LOT of people believe he fucked and impregnated a married Joan Esposito - and then her husband killed himself - because of it?

I think the two of them better play kiss and make up before this gets really ugly for the both of them - because I have no doubt it can.

One other thing, it's interesting to me that Horace feels sympathetic towards Will Perdue when Will Perdue called out Horace in The Last Dance.
All of those things could have been Harvey. There's no way to know for sure.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.