Contributor

Re: Kenosha

Post by jhawks99 »

Florida
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Ha, well that, and the fact we, sadly, only got to hear one side of the story.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:06 pm Um yeah. WTF happened to your brain Lobs?
Meth
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:06 pm Um yeah. WTF happened to your brain Lobs?
Bleach.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

:D

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Looser
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:03 pm Boom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Psb27ZflM
Boom what? If that guy cut his Monster energy drink consumption down to 6 a day, he might be able to speak a complete sentence and follow a train of thought for more than 8 words.

So I went out and read the Politifact article that they were referencing and rewatched that entire video and, outside of a headache, found that all that noise was to basically complain that the article had more info than specifically applied. For the purposes of fact checking, it's best practice to list any questions you look into for the sake of seeing thorough. So that was basically 9 minutes of hyperactive whining.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Lobs, the only debate here is you vs reality. You are literally closed off from facts. Posting winger videos. Justifying homicide. Yow.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

The only attempted murder was by this Antifa dude.

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

You have lost your fucking mind Lobs. Jesus.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:14 pm You have lost your fucking mind Lobs. Jesus.
Meth will do that to you
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Double post; some site hiccups
Last edited by Sparko on Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:21 pm Casc: I thought you were kidding. He has lost 100 IQ points since 2014
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

But where does the meth stuff come from? I guess that is going over my head. Has he said he smokes meth? I must have missed that.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

He has lost a lot of basic reasoning skills.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

But meth? Seems doubtful.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:14 pm You have lost your fucking mind Lobs. Jesus.
You know, I always remembered you as someone pretty level headed. Why would you want to go down the same pathetic "name-calling" path of all the losers on this site? You're way above that. If you can logically and factually explain how Kyle is a murderer, I will listen. The problem is, the facts show he was being chased and he was not the aggressor. That doesn't make him a murderer. It's only because this kid is "not on the left" that people are trying to pin something on him. BTW, I'm not a republican or democrat. Great freedom comes when you don't believe to a "side".
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Walrus wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:44 pm
You know, I always remembered you as someone pretty level headed. Why would you want to go down the same pathetic "name-calling" path of all the losers on this site? You're way above that. If you can logically and factually explain how Kyle is a murderer, I will listen. The problem is, the facts show he was being chased and he was not the aggressor. That doesn't make him a murderer. It's only because this kid is "not on the left" that people are trying to pin something on him. BTW, I'm not a republican or democrat. Great freedom comes when you don't believe to a "side".
all the loosers on this site wish you’d kindly show yourself to the door
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Here is what actually happened according to eyewitnesses just trying to get home before police and others could slash the tires of their car:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 675987002/
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

lobster, sorry if I've called you names. I've made an effort lately not to.

but please be aware, you come across as just lacking good faith. You dodge questions and ignore points made by myself and others, only to double down on your own radical views. The whole thing can be rather antagonistic.

this thread contains several pages of discussion logically and factually explaining why it's likely Kyle legally committed murder, yet you don't even acknowledge that discussion, to rather post comments like that.

indeed, great freedom comes when you don't believe to a "side," but you often come across as the one taking the most extreme side of all.