who ya got?

Ugh.
PhDhawk

Re: who ya got?

Post by PhDhawk »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:09 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:38 pm
ousdahl wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:15 pm Hey man, logically speaking, that comes across as misogynistic as fuck.
Stop saying comes across as, when it just is. Especially considering it's based on nothing but his own broken life experience.
Careful bro, you’re gonna scare him off again.

Then the only place he’ll have his “logical discussions” is on some back room 4chan echo chamber or something.

Let’s try to save him from himself.
Shirley broke him. He's a shell of a man now. No fixing. Price gouging his chinese in-laws for n95 masks didn't bring him any closer to being saved.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:34 pm
twocoach wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:40 am
Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:26 pm Sometimes...

The ones that can think logically and keep their emotions in check, yes.

This company made up of all women, collapsed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... lict-.html
Good grief. The best you can do is a 15 year old company of half a dozen women.
Just because something dated doesn't mean it's not valid today. Women are known to cause more problems in the workforce than men. Doesn't mean they always do, but everyone on here knows this, whether they would admit it or not. A lot of it stems from women struggling to make a decision. Men are (in general) better at making decisions. A man who can make decisions is very attractive to women, as I've learned in my own life.
This is so simplistically stupid. Go pick up a book on Emergenetics and do some reading. Yes, there are some small differences in the wiring of the brains of men and women but your gross generalizations mean only that you are wrong more often than right and prevent you from benefitting from the skills and capabilities of the women you encounter in your life and prevent the women you interact with from being their best selves. That's sad.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

lol, no one scared me off. I came back because there are few genuine and intelligent people on here I enjoy reading and discussing things with. The only difference this time than last, is I no longer care what people personally think of me. It's quite amusing though to hold up the mirror to many people on here that end up frustrated and resort to slander.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Narcissistic personality disorder?

Slander only applies to spoken statements.

Also, they need to be false. All the things said about lobster are true.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Walrus wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:34 pm
twocoach wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:40 am
Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:26 pm Sometimes...

The ones that can think logically and keep their emotions in check, yes.

This company made up of all women, collapsed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... lict-.html
Good grief. The best you can do is a 15 year old company of half a dozen women.
A man who can make decisions is very attractive to women, as I've learned in my own life.
Holy fuck.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

If this wasn't real, I'm not sure anybody could make it up.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:55 pm If this wasn't real, I'm not sure anybody could make it up.
Im not sure its real
Just Ledoux it
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

As bad of a situation Trump is in, I think the one thing that could really hurt Biden, are the protests. A large amount of Americans are going to keep that in mind when they vote this November. Biden is already highly unpopular, and this could make a difference. We shall see -- I still think it's most likely that Biden will win.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:00 am As bad of a situation Trump is in, I think the one thing that could really hurt Biden, are the protests. A large amount of Americans are going to keep that in mind when they vote this November. Biden is already highly unpopular, and this could make a difference. We shall see -- I still think it's most likely that Biden will win.
Why would the protests negatively affect Biden more than Trump?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:47 am
Walrus wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:00 am As bad of a situation Trump is in, I think the one thing that could really hurt Biden, are the protests. A large amount of Americans are going to keep that in mind when they vote this November. Biden is already highly unpopular, and this could make a difference. We shall see -- I still think it's most likely that Biden will win.
Why would the protests negatively affect Biden more than Trump?
Stop fucking feeding this idiot
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Because, Biden supports the protests, and a lot of Americans do not.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/18/politics ... index.html
About two-thirds support the recent Black Lives Matter protests over police brutality and discrimination in the US, and there's agreement on a wide variety of proposals on how to reform the nation's police departments, recent polls show.

A Kaiser Family Foundation poll out Thursday found 64% of Americans supported the recent protests against police violence, including 86% of Democrats, 67% of independents and 36% of Republicans.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Consider the source, lol.
Deleted User 318

A Kaiser Family Foundation poll out Thursday found 64% of Americans supported the recent protests against police violence...
A Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday found 67% of registered voters supported the protests as a response to "the death of George Floyd at the hands of police...
A Pew Research poll from last week found 67% of Americans support the Black Lives Matter movement....
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

You beat it to me NiceDC.
Seems Walrus had a difficult time comprehending the "source" provided the results of a poll that the "source" had nothing to do with. Either that or he knows all about the Kaiser Family Foundation. I doubt it though.

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

The point was, polls are pointless and worthless. Polls told us Trump would lose in 2016.
Deleted User 318

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/polling ... -vote.aspx
In terms of predicting the national popular vote outcome, the national polls did remarkably well in 2016. As was the case in 2012, the Democratic candidate's popular vote margin is growing as vote counting continues in the weeks after Election Day. As of this writing, Clinton is ahead of Trump by 1.5 percentage points (48.1% to 46.6%), representing the fact that she has received over 2 million more votes than Trump.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Electoral.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:26 am Because, Biden supports the protests, and a lot of Americans do not.
There has not been any poll where more than half of those polled did not support the protests. The only subsection that was less than half was, shockingly, Republicans. I dont think Biden is going to be hurt by losing some support from Republicans.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:06 pm The point was, polls are pointless and worthless. Polls told us Trump would lose in 2016.
Well then provide some other sort of proof that your statement is accurate.