who ya got?

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: who ya got?

Post by Deleted User 62 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:29 pm
Walrus wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:06 pm The point was, polls are pointless and worthless. Polls told us Trump would lose in 2016.
Well then provide some other sort of proof that your statement is accurate.
Here comes the youtubes..
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The guy yelling about others over "the feelz" likes sources because they "feel right".

2020 'Murica.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I sincerely feel the Dems have to axe Joe. He can't go a day without making a major gaffe.
It's cringe worthy and I don't see how anyone who is paying attention can't be concerned about his mental well being.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Grandma wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:04 pm I sincerely feel the Dems have to axe Joe. He can't go a day without making a major gaffe.
It's cringe worthy and I don't see how anyone who is paying attention can't be concerned about his mental well being.
Did I miss something?
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Shall I go dig up a thousand Agent Orange quotes?
Bill Barr will not be AG and Steven Miller will be gone.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Geezer wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:32 pm Shall I go dig up a thousand Agent Orange quotes?
I'm not talking about Donald. I'm talking about Joe. Can't ignore Biden's issues if you are going to point out Trump's.
You and I know Trump is fucking nuts. His cult followers don't care. He was able to beat a sound minded Hillary in 2016. Sorry for being scared he may win again in 2020.

Meanwhile, Trump is being his usual self on Hannity right now. Multiple mind blowing comments/statements. Like I said, his cult members don't care. I just sit here shaking my head in disbelief that this is what our country is today in 2020 - a massive cluster fuck of shit.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Grandma wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:41 pm
Geezer wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:32 pm Shall I go dig up a thousand Agent Orange quotes?
I'm not talking about Donald. I'm talking about Joe. Can't ignore Biden's issues if you are going to point out Trump's.
You and I know Trump is fucking nuts. His cult followers don't care. He was able to beat a sound minded Hillary in 2016. Sorry for being scared he may win again in 2020.

Meanwhile, Trump is being his usual self on Hannity right now. Multiple mind blowing comments/statements. Like I said, his cult members don't care. I just sit here shaking my head in disbelief that this is what our country is today in 2020 - a massive cluster fuck of shit.
The difference is that Biden won't double down on the mistake and say, stop funding COVID-19 testing. And threaten BLM protestors lives. And stuff.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

HUSTORY
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

You can't tell the difference between that and intentionally lying?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Latest poll in Texas has Biden up (statistically tied).
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6818.html

And that's a Fox News poll.

The demographical shift in Texas could get interesting. If it keeps going that direction, the electoral college could actually make it nearly impossible for Republicans to get elected in Presidential elections.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Sparko wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:01 pm

The difference is that Biden won't double down on the mistake and say, stop funding COVID-19 testing. And threaten BLM protestors lives. And stuff.
Perhaps. But are these 2 what we got? Really....were having to settle for one of these two bumbling idiots?
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Mjl wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:47 pm Latest poll in Texas has Biden up (statistically tied).
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6818.html

And that's a Fox News poll.

The demographical shift in Texas could get interesting. If it keeps going that direction, the electoral college could actually make it nearly impossible for Republicans to get elected in Presidential elections.
Give it 4.....8 years
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

Mjl wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:39 pm
You can't tell the difference between that and intentionally lying?
Absolutely I can tell the difference. Trump's supporters don't care that he lies. Or can ignore it enough to still support him. I happen to feel if Biden supporters truly care about him and his well being, they should be smart enough to see he's not as sharp has he once was - and is clearly in decline - and be concerned. Don't get me wrong, TODAY I would take Biden over Trump in a heartbeat but Joe's not going to be President - TODAY. Look back at Joe 4 years ago and look at him today. The last 4 years have really aged him. As much if not more than any other 4 year period over the last 30 years. What do you think is going to happen if he's elected President? It's not going to make him any younger.
I've said it before, I have to assume Joe received Jill's and his kids blessings to run for President but I hope they tried to convince him that he has earned the right to enjoy the rest of his life - without the rigors of running for and being President. I wouldn't wish that on anyone I loved who is "elderly".
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Gutter,

Everyone is now deep into this. The primaries are over.

Biden, if elected, won’t last two years. He has buried children and a wife. I can’t find the study, but the grief those types of events cause a dramatic shortening of one’s life. He is beyond that time. I want to see the VP candidate.

I cannot vote for a plagiarist. Hopefully, we can work through this.
Deleted User 289

If we are rightfully waiting with bated breath to hear who his running mate will be, shouldn't we also be very concerned with who the Speaker of the House will be if/when Joe is sworn in - and throughout his Presidency?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:29 pm

Perhaps. But are these 2 what we got? Really....were having to settle for one of these two bumbling idiots?
I want adults who will do the work and have compassion for US citizens. If they also happen to be great public speakers, great. But it's not very high on my list of important characteristics for a President.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Leawood wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:25 am Gutter,

Everyone is now deep into this. The primaries are over.

Biden, if elected, won’t last two years. He has buried children and a wife. I can’t find the study, but the grief those types of events cause a dramatic shortening of one’s life. He is beyond that time. I want to see the VP candidate.

I cannot vote for a plagiarist. Hopefully, we can work through this.
Such a silly assumption.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:58 am
TDub wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:29 pm
I want adults who will do the work and have compassion for US citizens. If they also happen to be great public speakers, great. But it's not very high on my list of important characteristics for a President.
Cool then stump for Biden. Im not gonna vote for either of these dumbasses.
Just Ledoux it
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:30 am Cool then stump for Biden. Im not gonna vote for either of these dumbasses.
Unfortunately in our version of democracy it is this sort of thinking and practice which resulted in the current Administration. If some combination of 80,000 people in PA, MI and WI who thought this way actually voted for one of the candidates who was not an actual sociopath we may have had a good portion of 125,000 people still alive.

And we may not have the endless war in Iraq (thanks Ralph Nader!).