Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
Cassandra

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by Cassandra »

Overlander wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:56 pm So, in the Lobsterverse, anyone who took a vaccine has questionable judgement?
Well, yes. It means that someone who took the shots is easily manipulated by what is going on around them rather than looking into the actual facts. The same people who took the shots are being manipulated by the press with things like "Russia is our enemy" and "Tucker is bad", etc.

Never said I trust Putin, but he is more honest than Biden.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:04 pm the obsession with the big bad shots is…something else
I mean, there IS connective tissue between all of these things...it's just not what lobby thinks it is.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Don't you pay them no never mind sQuirt, any time you want to discuss how the North Tower was brought down by controlled demolition, I'm here for you little buddy.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I mean, I try to be nice about it, but it feels pretty good knowing I was vindicated on the shots. I don't know anyone who regrets not taking them.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:13 pm I mean, I try to be nice about it, but it feels pretty good knowing I was vindicated on the shots. I don't know anyone who regrets not taking them.
Tell us more, Haley Joel!
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:08 pm
Overlander wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:56 pm So, in the Lobsterverse, anyone who took a vaccine has questionable judgement?
Well, yes. It means that someone who took the shots is easily manipulated by what is going on around them rather than looking into the actual facts. The same people who took the shots are being manipulated by the press with things like "Russia is our enemy" and "Tucker is bad", etc.

Never said I trust Putin, but he is more honest than Biden.
I guess my wife IS a liar then.

Dammit
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Your vindication bubble is strong sQuirt.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:13 pm I mean, I try to be nice about it, but it feels pretty good knowing I was vindicated on the shots. I don't know anyone who regrets not taking them.
‘Cause they are dead?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i don’t think numbnutz knows what “vindication” actually means
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I mean, is anyone here still taking more shots at this point? If no, why did you change your mind?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:27 pm i don’t think numbnutz knows what “vindication” actually means
Wait, doesn’t it mean “of course, I was right all along”?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:29 pm I mean, is anyone here still taking more shots at this point? If no, why did you change your mind?
I just got a booster 3 weeks ago.

It came highly recommended by a family member with a Masters in Molecular Biology.

I guess I am just easily led
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I could find hundreds of stories like this if I spent more than the 5 seconds this took.

"Shortly before dying of Covid-19, a father in Los Angeles texted family members to express his regret over not getting vaccinated.

Christian Cabrera, 40, tested positive for the coronavirus around Christmas. Not long afterward, he was in an emergency room with pneumonia in both lungs.

“I can’t breathe again,” he texted his brother, according to KTLA. “I really regret not getting my vaccine. If I can do it all over again I would do it in a heartbeat to save my life. I’m fighting for my life here and I wish I [had] gotten vaccinated.”"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 00722.html
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Overlander wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:31 pm
Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:29 pm I mean, is anyone here still taking more shots at this point? If no, why did you change your mind?
I just got a booster 3 weeks ago.

It came highly recommended by a family member with a Masters in Molecular Biology.

I guess I am just easily led
sheep
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

But, you can definitely trust Putin?
Even though Putin also was vaccinated against COVID.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

It's quite depressing what is going on with people who took that shots. We've already seen what happened to Lebron's son, the Buffalo player, and many others. This was all warned about very clearly in 2021, if you knew where to look outside the box.

Me? Never took any shots, and neither did my wife or kids. All of us got covid in July 2022. It was over in 3 days. No big deal. Son was over it in 2 days. We haven't had covid since. Yet when I look around, it's the vaccinated people who are getting it over and over again. Their T-cell's ability has been weakened, and that is part of the reason why.

As fun as it was to watch the "experts" and "doctors" be wildly wrong, it does not bring me any joy seeing this because lot of my friends fell for the fear trap in 2021.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:40 pm It's quite depressing what is going on with people who took that shots. We've already seen what happened to Lebron's son, the Buffalo player, and many others. This was all warned about very clearly in 2021, if you knew where to look outside the box.

Me? Never took any shots, and neither did my wife or kids. All of us got covid in July 2022. It was over in 3 days. No big deal. Son was over it in 2 days. We haven't had covid since. Yet when I look around, it's the vaccinated people who are getting it over and over again. Their T-cell's ability has been weakened, and that is part of the reason why. Does not bring me any joy seeing this because lot of my friends fell for the fear trap in 2021.
The things you point out didn't start when covid vaccinations started. The Buffalo player? JFC, you're even dumber than I gave you credit for. All of those things happened people prior to the existence of the covid vaccine. I am glad you and your family made it through having covid unscathed. Count yourself lucky.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I'ma let this play out for just a bit til it inevitably spills over outside of this poli-cess-bored.
Good luck all.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:40 pm It's quite depressing what is going on with people who took that shots. We've already seen what happened to Lebron's son, the Buffalo player, and many others. This was all warned about very clearly in 2021, if you knew where to look outside the box.

Me? Never took any shots, and neither did my wife or kids. All of us got covid in July 2022. It was over in 3 days. No big deal. Son was over it in 2 days. We haven't had covid since. Yet when I look around, it's the vaccinated people who are getting it over and over again. Their T-cell's ability has been weakened, and that is part of the reason why.

As fun as it was to watch the "experts" and "doctors" be wildly wrong, it does not bring me any joy seeing this because lot of my friends fell for the fear trap in 2021.
And this, on top of being nonsense of course, has what exactly to do with Tucker Carlson getting the red carpet treatment from a guy who imprisons journalists for committing journalism?