Let’s have a war!

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Let’s have a war!

Post by ousdahl »

you're wrong on so many levels.

Putin's not my homeboy. Once again, I condemn that fucker.

know what you've never condemned?

being a nazi, you white nazi piece of shit.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

clean up on aisle Q.

wow. Meltdown mode.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:21 pm you're wrong on so many levels.

I'm wrong that if Russia stopped attacking and recognized established Ukrainian borders there wouldn't be a war?

I'm not even gonna address the rest of your comments because they're unacceptable. But, you do you. Have a couple drinks tonight? Not enough puffs?
Just Ledoux it
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Holy fuck
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i hope q stopped paying taxes, given the issue of neo-nazis in the US military

it seems like an issue across “white” nations, from the US to russia and most places in between

time to move to Costa Rica, i guess
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

sorry for my outburst you guys.

I was exhausted last night. Exhausted from serving my capitalist overlords. And even more exhausted from being repeatedly mocked as a Russia supporter. If you think it's upsetting for me to call you a nazi, just imagine how I feel when you call me pro-Putin.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:37 pm

I'm wrong that if Russia stopped attacking and recognized established Ukrainian borders there wouldn't be a war?

I'm not even gonna address the rest of your comments because they're unacceptable. But, you do you. Have a couple drinks tonight? Not enough puffs?
yea, I'm on the wagon. It sucks.

as for whether there wouldn't be a war if Russia stopped attacking and recognized established Ukrainian borders...ideally?

but, that's a big piece of the "WMDs in Iraq: Ukraine Edition" propaganda. It paints Ukraine as one big happy homogeneous nation of freedom-lovers, whose only real issue in life is Russia.

In reality, there was plenty of infighting going on before Russia attacked. And...precisely what established Ukrainian borders?

Cuz, the thing is, much of the Russian-occupied areas right now - Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk - were all "independent republics" to begin with. They didn't wanna recognize the militant right-wing Ukrainian gummint installed after the 2014 coup that overthrew the democratically-elected previous one.

It'd be like if the J6 magaheads were successful in seizing control of Washington, but like, Cali/Oregon/Washington didn't wanna lend credence to that shit, so they just said they'll do their own thing.

again, this is NOT Russian propaganda. This is just actually paying objective attention to more of the situation than the good-guy-bad-guy narratives.

And it's something I struggle to make sense of, myself, so if anyone has any insight, please do share.

jfish keeps going for this "not one inch" rhetoric regarding Ukrainian borders. How do we apply that to this?

It may prompt bigger existential questions of statecraft and self-determination and such too, like, who should be the ones to decide where borders go? Is it whoever controls the established capital? Is it the people of the affected area? Is it some imperial power to the east, or to the west?

when all Qusdahl ever wanted was that moneyless, classless, stateless utopia to begin with...
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:27 am i hope q stopped paying taxes, given the issue of neo-nazis in the US military

it seems like an issue across “white” nations, from the US to russia and most places in between

I mean, if there weren't such serious penalties for not paying taxes, I wouldn't.

Tho, I honestly don't mind paying taxes for certain things - infrastructure and social safety nets and things that actually help people and society at large, rather than just guns and bombs and corporate handouts and shit.

and, yes, nazis in the US military, and Russia too, are def an issue, and I def wish our nation at least would be more serious about nipping that shit in the bud. And while we're at it, let's purge our own police ranks of nazis too. Let's do like Mccarthyism, but in reverse. Go after the fascists this time, rather than the commies.

and, AGAIN, what makes the Ukraine nazi situation unique, is how open and notorious it is. Even tho the US has a nazi problem among our police and military ranks, it still remains unacceptable for soldiers or cops to wear nazi insignia on their uniforms, or on their service vehicles and tanks, or openly make nazi salutes, etc., like Ukrainians are doing.

(oh, and speaking of Costa Rica, go figure I found a lefty chick on social media whose conscience kicked in so hard about the US war machine that she didn't wanna support that shit any more, so she went expat to Costa Rica and funded it all with an Only Fans...¡muy caliente!)
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:53 am sorry for my outburst you guys.

I was exhausted last night. Exhausted from serving my capitalist overlords. And even more exhausted from being repeatedly mocked as a Russia supporter. If you think it's upsetting for me to call you a nazi, just imagine how I feel when you call me pro-Putin.
you guys?

you're apologizing to you guys?
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’m trying, ringo.

Sorry specifically to you, tdub, if that’s what you want to hear.

Now, would you please refrain from calling me a Russian spambot?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:05 am
TDub wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:37 pm

yea, I'm on the wagon. It sucks.

as for whether there wouldn't be a war if Russia stopped attacking and recognized established Ukrainian borders...ideally?

but, that's a big piece of the "WMDs in Iraq: Ukraine Edition" propaganda. It paints Ukraine as one big happy homogeneous nation of freedom-lovers, whose only real issue in life is Russia.

In reality, there was plenty of infighting going on before Russia attacked. And...precisely what established Ukrainian borders?

Cuz, the thing is, much of the Russian-occupied areas right now - Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk - were all "independent republics" to begin with. They didn't wanna recognize the militant right-wing Ukrainian gummint installed after the 2014 coup that overthrew the democratically-elected previous one.

It'd be like if the J6 magaheads were successful in seizing control of Washington, but like, Cali/Oregon/Washington didn't wanna lend credence to that shit, so they just said they'll do their own thing.

again, this is NOT Russian propaganda. This is just actually paying objective attention to more of the situation than the good-guy-bad-guy narratives.

And it's something I struggle to make sense of, myself, so if anyone has any insight, please do share.

jfish keeps going for this "not one inch" rhetoric regarding Ukrainian borders. How do we apply that to this?

It may prompt bigger existential questions of statecraft and self-determination and such too, like, who should be the ones to decide where borders go? Is it whoever controls the established capital? Is it the people of the affected area? Is it some imperial power to the east, or to the west?

when all Qusdahl ever wanted was that moneyless, classless, stateless utopia to begin with...
You think I'm actually going to read that and give it any sort of considerate response you're crazier than it sounded last night.

Done. Done with you on all fronts, done with this thread.

Seriously. You deserve to be Illy-ed for a few.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:30 am I’m trying, ringo.

Sorry specifically to you, tdub, if that’s what you want to hear.

Now, would you please refrain from calling me a Russian spambot?
sure. when you stop acting like one.

And yea, thanks but I'm not sure you get to call some a white nazi piece of shit and then the next day go "ah man, sorry bro, Im trying".

See ya. Now I'm out.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I mean, I’ve suggested it before - if it would really help you, just go ahead and ignore me.

But yea, that post is all actually thoughtful dialogue that’s relevant to this discussion.

And, I almost asked if you might be willing to apologize for repeatedly calling me a Russia supporter, but I kinda figured it would be futile. And, yea, go figure.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:11 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:27 am i hope q stopped paying taxes, given the issue of neo-nazis in the US military

I mean, if there weren't such serious penalties for not paying taxes, I wouldn't.

Tho, I honestly don't mind paying taxes for certain things - infrastructure and social safety nets and things that actually help people and society at large, rather than just guns and bombs and corporate handouts and shit.

and, yes, nazis in the US military, and Russia too, are def an issue, and I def wish our nation at least would be more serious about nipping that shit in the bud. And while we're at it, let's purge our own police ranks of nazis too. Let's do like Mccarthyism, but in reverse. Go after the fascists this time, rather than the commies.

and, AGAIN, what makes the Ukraine nazi situation unique, is how open and notorious it is. Even tho the US has a nazi problem among our police and military ranks, it still remains unacceptable for soldiers or cops to wear nazi insignia on their uniforms, or on their service vehicles and tanks, or openly make nazi salutes, etc., like Ukrainians are doing.

(oh, and speaking of Costa Rica, go figure I found a lefty chick on social media whose conscience kicked in so hard about the US war machine that she didn't wanna support that shit any more, so she went expat to Costa Rica and funded it all with an Only Fans...¡muy caliente!)
nazi

put or shut up
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Jfc.

Let me first deny the Nazi accusations, and condemn nazism.

But yea, I keep thinking about going expat myself.

Or just homesteading a cabin in the middle of nowhere, where things like geopolitical lines on a map are pretty much moot.

But, when you say “put up or shut up,” are your referring to my only fans?

Cuz if you really want the link bro just dm me…
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Ous: making the tragedy of the brutal invasion of Ukraine about you is not becoming at all.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:33 am I mean, I’ve suggested it before - if it would really help you, just go ahead and ignore me.

But yea, that post is all actually thoughtful dialogue that’s relevant to this discussion.

And, I almost asked if you might be willing to apologize for repeatedly calling me a Russia supporter, but I kinda figured it would be futile. And, yea, go figure.
The IGNORE feature is seriously undervalued around here. My experience is so much better when I don't have to read anything from Overlander or 99. It's even strangely gratifying and humorous to see that they keep quote replying to my posts, apparently not comprehending that all I see is the standard verbiage about "You are ignoring this poster. Click here if you would like to see their message." It's fun to say "No, I don't think I do," and move on.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The ignore feature allows the rightwing echo chamber to agree strongly with itself.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:41 am
ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:33 am I mean, I’ve suggested it before - if it would really help you, just go ahead and ignore me.

The IGNORE feature is seriously undervalued around here. My experience is so much better when I don't have to read anything from Overlander or 99. It's even strangely gratifying and humorous to see that they keep quote replying to my posts, apparently not comprehending that all I see is the standard verbiage about "You are ignoring this poster. Click here if you would like to see their message." It's fun to say "No, I don't think I do," and move on.
This couldn't sound more pathetic.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Next they'll have a rightwing celebrity debate an empty chair. Umm.