Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:40 pm It's quite depressing what is going on with people who took that shots. We've already seen what happened to Lebron's son, the Buffalo player, and many others. This was all warned about very clearly in 2021, if you knew where to look outside the box.

Me? Never took any shots, and neither did my wife or kids. All of us got covid in July 2022. It was over in 3 days. No big deal. Son was over it in 2 days. We haven't had covid since. Yet when I look around, it's the vaccinated people who are getting it over and over again. Their T-cell's ability has been weakened, and that is part of the reason why.

As fun as it was to watch the "experts" and "doctors" be wildly wrong, it does not bring me any joy seeing this because lot of my friends fell for the fear trap in 2021.
You are an idiot and an asshole.
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Hey Cassie -
Do you realize your guy Vlad "took the jab" and encouraged Russian citizens to get vaccinated?
You said, "Putin can smell b.s. and dishonest reporters from a mile away and wouldn't waste his time on such people".
Do you not realize your guy Vlad has been interviewed by people you no doubt would refer to as being "dishonest reporters"?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:45 pm The things you point out didn't start when covid vaccinations started. The Buffalo player? JFC, you're even dumber than I gave you credit for. All of those things happened people prior to the existence of the covid vaccine. I am glad you and your family made it through having covid unscathed. Count yourself lucky.
Damar Hamlin and Bronny James's collapse from heart issues was prior to the shot? No, it wasn't.

Thanks for your last comment tough. I hope you all are okay. Lots of scary things have happened to people who took the shots. I tried to warn about it, but we all know how everyone tried to shut me up. Always remember, "wise people look like crazy people to stupid people". In truth, I'm not any smarter than anyone, it's just that I can see things more clearly than most.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

japhy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:52 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:21 pm Tucker is an attention-seeking narcissist with values that are malleable at best.

In my estimation, that does not distinguish him from the rest of our media.
A $787M settlement with Dominion definitely puts Tucky head and shoulders above everyone not named Alex Jones.
Fair.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:58 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:45 pm The things you point out didn't start when covid vaccinations started. The Buffalo player? JFC, you're even dumber than I gave you credit for. All of those things happened people prior to the existence of the covid vaccine. I am glad you and your family made it through having covid unscathed. Count yourself lucky.
Damar Hamlin and Bronny James's collapse from heart issues was prior to the shot? No, it wasn't.

Thanks for your last comment tough. I hope you all are okay. Lots of scary things have happened to people who took the shots. I tried to warn about it, but we all know how everyone tried to shut me up. Always remember, "wise people look like crazy people to stupid people". In truth, I'm not any smarter than anyone, it's just that I can see things more clearly than most.
My god, you are right. 100% of the people who got the shot are either dead, or will die.

I need to go get my affairs in order.

Thank you, seer.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

I'll let twocoach speak for himself but I'm pretty sure he meant there has been incidents of heart issues before Covid and Covid vaccines.

As far as your narish blowing yourself, "I'm not any smarter than anyone" either but I am smart enough to know you're an idiot and an asshole - on this site.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Uh no. There you go again, taking things to one extreme or the other. Black and white is not reality.

According to Dr. Peter McCoullough, about 60% of the shots were harmless, basically a saline shot. Another 30% of the shots caused mild to moderate damage or side effects. About 5% of the the shots caused extreme side effects or death. Every time one takes a shot, you are playing russian roulette.

We're seeing lots of people reporting autoimmune diseases, heart issues, clot issues, immune system weakening, strokes, and an overall increase in death in younger adults. It's the biggest crime against humanity we've seen since WW2.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:11 pm Uh no. There you go again, taking things to one extreme or the other. Black and white is not reality.

According to Dr. Peter McCoullough, about 60% of the shots were harmless, basically a saline shot. Another 30% of the shots caused mild to moderate damage or side effects. About 5% of the the shots caused extreme side effects or death. Every time one takes a shot, you are playing russian roulette.

We're seeing lots of people reporting autoimmune diseases, heart issues, clot issues, immune system weakening, strokes, and an overall increase in death in younger adults. It's the biggest crime against humanity we've seen since WW2.
This to me?
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Obviously, I was referring to you, Fish. You said "everyone is doomed", and that's not what the science shows.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

No, other athletes and regular people had identical heart issues prior to getting a covid vaccine. Just the same as the fact that people who have not had covid vaccinations have also suffered from identical issues.

And I'll ignore the rest for obvious reasons.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:14 pm Obviously, I was referring to you, Fish. You said "everyone is doomed", and that's not what the science shows.
So it is NOT true that every person who got the shot is either dead, or will die?
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:16 pm
Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:14 pm Obviously, I was referring to you, Fish. You said "everyone is doomed", and that's not what the science shows.
So it is NOT true that every person who got the shot is either dead, or will die?
Well, of course everyone will eventually die. If you are asking if everyone who got the shot is going to die because of the covid shot? Almost certainly, no.

As I mentioned, the batches have been proven to be very inconsistent. Some are harmless, some are not.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:18 pm
Well, of course everyone will eventually die. If you are asking if everyone who got the shot is going to die because of the covid shot? Almost certainly, no.

As I mentioned, the batches have been proven to be very inconsistent. Some are harmless, some are not.
Ok. So I guess that makes me right.

What's your evidence that the shot caused the heart issues in the specific individuals you identified?
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:20 pm

What's your evidence that the shot caused the heart issues in the specific individuals you identified?
You can read many of the victims on: realnotrare.com There are very clear patterns of damage. I warn you though, it's very depressing.

And everyone knows that Hamlin and Bronny were not because of natural causes. When was the last time that sort of thing happened so frequently? Hamlin took a booster a few weeks before he collapsed. The shots can cause inflammation of the heart, which is what the experts believe caused his heart issue.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:23 pm

You can read many of the victims on: realnotrare.com There are very clear patterns of damage. I warn you though, it's very depressing.

And everyone knows that Hamlin and Bronny were not because of natural causes. When was the last time that sort of thing happened so frequently? Hamlin took a booster a few weeks before he collapsed. The shots can cause inflammation of the heart, which is what the experts believe caused his heart issue.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

:lol:

I mean, you can pretend that things are not the way they are.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:26 pm :lol:

So, you do not have evidence that the shot caused the heart issues in the specific individuals you identified?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:23 pm

You have no clue when Hamlin was vaccinated or if he even was. The doctor who claimed that he gave Hamlin a covid vaccine weeks prior to his injury was proven to be not a real person.

"a person claiming to be doctor who gave him a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot last week took to social media.

“I recently administered Damar Hamlin’s Covid booster on 12/26, and as a medical professional, I can assure the public he passed all the screenings with flying colors. I am in contact with the (University of Cincinnati Medical Center) staff and will provide any assistance to them,” the account of Dr. Benjamin Eidelman posted to Twitter.

One problem.

That person does not appear to be a real doctor, and the account has since been deleted, according to multiple reports. There is also zero evidence that any doctor gave Hamlin a COVID-19 booster or vaccine last week. The account for “Dr. Eidelman” was reportedly created last month, and it described the person as an “Artist, Data Scientist, Disinfo/deception/fraud detector, Democracy Enjoyer.”"

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2023/01/d ... -real.html

And there are dozens of cases of high school athletes having cardiac arrests every year. And "experts" who have actually treated James stated that his cardiac arrest was caused by a congenital heart defect which can be repaired and treated.

You're an idiot.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:27 pm

So, you do not have evidence that the shot caused the heart issues in the specific individuals you identified?
If you want to pretend there is no evidence, just like you pretend Kyle Rittenhouse was going to prison.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

All of the evidence that actually exists shows that it is you that is pretending that things are a certain way when fact they are not.