Coffee talk.
Cascadia

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Cascadia »

He’s just trying to match your level of intelligence
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Remember when shit for brains told us the vaccines wouldn't work against mutant strains....welp, he was wrong AGAIN:

COVID-19 vaccines work well against California variant, scientists say

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2 ... ia-variant

More reasons for everyone to get vaccinated.
Scientists and public health officials aim to quash these variants by vaccinating the population as quickly as possible. Not only will that hinder their spread, it will deprive them of opportunities to gain new mutations that could make them even more dangerous.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Not only are the vaccines safe, they're saving lives.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-heal ... SKBN2BV32H

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:28 pm It brings me no pleasure seeing someone with an advanced degree (and teaching others) acting like a 7 year old throwing a tantrum... but it does perhaps explain a lot about why our society is failing.
tantrum?!

I'm celebrating the safety and efficacy of the vaccines.

Who could be mad about that?

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Why healthy young people should get vaccinated:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/07/hospita ... says-.html

defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Lobsters MO when confronted with facts: change the subject. Society isn't failing anymore now than it was when it started and, to use your logic, there are more people so there is more dumb and they just regurgitate their feelz talking points. The dumb have figured out the internet and pander to and encourage the other dumb with a safe space to perpetuate lies and conspiracy theories. With your acumen, I can understand why you are a flat earther married to a mongol white supremacist.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

must suck to be terrified of a few mls of liquid in a syringe

and to be so threatened by strong women with short hair

and to be so bothered by tow truck drivers

now that i think about it, the $2 whore seems to be the biggest snowflake on the board
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

defixione wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:23 am The dumb have figured out the internet and pander to and encourage the other dumb with a safe space to perpetuate lies and conspiracy theories.
Fuckin pdub.

Deleted User 89

unbelievable

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... erference/

Trump officials celebrated efforts to change CDC reports on coronavirus, emails show

Trump appointees in the Health and Human Services department last year privately touted their efforts to block or alter scientists’ reports on the coronavirus to more closely align with then-President Donald Trump’s more optimistic messages about the outbreak, according to newly released documents from congressional investigators.

The documents provide further insight into how senior Trump officials approached last year’s explosion of coronavirus cases in the United States. Even as career government scientists worked to combat the virus, a cadre of Trump appointees were attempting to blunt the scientists’ messages, edit their findings and equip the president with an alternate set of talking points...
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Trump tried to give covid the Stormy Daniels treatment
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:05 am unbelievable

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... erference/

Trump officials celebrated efforts to change CDC reports on coronavirus, emails show

Trump appointees in the Health and Human Services department last year privately touted their efforts to block or alter scientists’ reports on the coronavirus to more closely align with then-President Donald Trump’s more optimistic messages about the outbreak, according to newly released documents from congressional investigators.

The documents provide further insight into how senior Trump officials approached last year’s explosion of coronavirus cases in the United States. Even as career government scientists worked to combat the virus, a cadre of Trump appointees were attempting to blunt the scientists’ messages, edit their findings and equip the president with an alternate set of talking points...
Absolutely believable. The rubes long to be fed lies if the lie supports their beliefs.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 89

TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Has Walrus clarified that DMX had the vaccine last week? Couldve been that, or the 36 years of crack/coke use....
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

well did you ever consider that maybe some of the vaccine might have gotten into his crack?
Deleted User 89

usually the shot goes in the cheek, not the crack
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

so if I’m scared of needles, does it make sense to seek out the one shot J&J?

Is there any reason not to get that one, assuming I reasonably have the option with no delays otherwise?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:34 pm so if I’m scared of needles, does it make sense to seek out the one shot J&J?

Is there any reason not to get that one, assuming I reasonably have the option with no delays otherwise?
All else being equal, J&J sounds great, b/c 14 days after, you can reconvene the raves.
Deleted User 89

you cool injecting ground fetuses into your arm?

disclaimer: the above post is in no way factual, and is not intended to be treated as such
Last edited by Deleted User 89 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Dangit don’t discourage me now.

also trying to come up with a joke about how is it just one shot if it’s two Johnsons?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

3+ hours in on #2.

Just fine. Little soreness. But fine. I have in my head I’ll be fine and I should be good. But preparing for a rougher tomorrow evening. That’s when effects seem to hit the most.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG