Kenosha

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Kenosha

Post by ousdahl »

whoa, I clicked.

that is literal nazi shit. like swastika flags, lobster.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i bet lobster blames rape victims as well
Deleted User 89

troll, or actual piece of shit?
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:34 pm Image
thought you were leaving for the day?

or was that like any number of your other predictions that just didn’t seem to come to fruition?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Just laughing my ass off at the responses I knew were coming.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

i wonder how many of the “patriots” driving their bubba trucks through groups of protesters have criminal histories?
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:38 pm Image

Just laughing my ass off at the responses I knew were coming.
so, troll?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:06 pm I didn't want to post this because I wanted to keep this place a little more "decent," but since you asked for it...

You can explore the links to official sites here...

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/274542610/

https://mugshots.com/US-States/Wisconsi ... 31945.html
So any idea if these are real? Because it isn't supported on any actual real site; only your fake news BS sites where photoshot fakes are the norm.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:49 pm
TDub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:15 pm You people are higher than a hippie in a helicopter.

Groupthink at its finest. God forbid anyone have a different experience or opinion.

All as youre preaching tolerance. What a joke.
You just now realized this? :D

I used to post about rednecks and hillbillies too back in my earlier days. I learned over time that while they do have their blind spots, so do these people posting here on the extreme left.

Someone asked about what proof do I have that the Kenosha rioters were felons. You can go do your own Google search -- it's all out there for those who are open to the truth. It's very sad to see anyone die from such an easily avoidable situation, but they did use very poor judgement that night. Rioting is a crime, setting fire to buildings is a crime, and trying to take a gun away from someone, is very stupid.
Is there any evidence that the three people who were shot were "rioting" (eh, ok) or setting fire to buildings or do you assume that everyone who was there is guilty of those things?
Deleted User 89

seems at least one was providing medical attention to those injured
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:01 pm
TDub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:15 pm You people are higher than a hippie in a helicopter.

Groupthink at its finest. God forbid anyone have a different experience or opinion.

All as youre preaching tolerance. What a joke.

I used to post about rednecks and hillbillies too back in my earlier days. I learned over time that while they do have their blind spots, so do these people posting here on the extreme left.

Someone asked about what proof do I have that the Kenosha rioters were felons. You can go do your own Google search -- it's all out there for those who are open to the truth. It's very sad to see anyone die from such an easily avoidable situation, but they did use very poor judgement that night. Rioting is a crime, setting fire to buildings is a crime, and trying to take a gun away from someone, is very stupid.
Is there any evidence that the three people who were shot were "rioting" (eh, ok) or setting fire to buildings or do you assume that everyone who was there is guilty of those things?
Why even ask these dumb questions?

You are both so predictable. He assumes they were doing those things. You assume they weren't. Neither have any idea.

What is your end game with these questions to him? It is the most pointless dumb interactions. You are ultra left in your bias and he is ultra right in his. It is so freaking predictable. Neither of you ever respond to whichever post anymore once someone makes a point against you. You argue when you think you are right, and then when you think you have been proven wrong you disappear. Nobody ever concedes a point or says "you know what, you were right, i was wrong, my bad".
Last edited by Deleted User 310 on Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 310

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:19 pm seems at least one was providing medical attention to those injured
The 17 year old shooter was allegedly doing that stuff too.....well, at least before he started shooting people.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:19 pm

You are both so predictable. He assumes they were doing those things. You assume they weren't. Neither have any idea.

What is your end game with these questions to him? It is the most pointless dumb interactions. You are ultra left in your bias and he is ultra right in his. It is so freaking predictable.
Feel free to put me on ignore or just scroll in past if you do not find interest in it. Otherwise, piss off.
Deleted User 89

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:20 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:19 pm seems at least one was providing medical attention to those injured
The 17 year old shooter was allegedly doing that stuff too.....well, at least before he started shooting people.
yes, that’s been mentioned before

why post that in response? both sides aren’t the same in this scenario.

did you read the usatoday (i think) account of events that was posted earlier?
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Trump goes to Kenosha, doesn’t acknowledge Jacob Blake.

Seems about right.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:25 pm

What is your end game with these questions to him? It is the most pointless dumb interactions. You are ultra left in your bias and he is ultra right in his. It is so freaking predictable.
Feel free to put me on ignore or just scroll in past if you do not find interest in it. Otherwise, piss off.
Maybe you should do that to him. Your interactions (at times, not all the time) are so disingenuous it seems like. Not with everyone, only with those you view as "the other side".

I am not trying to be mean to you, i am just hoping you will get a bit more self awareness about some things because all in all i think you are a good/reasonable dude. I did that myself, and that is why since i have come back i get along much better with people i didnt prior to changing my attitudes and posting habits towards people. Just be genuine, that makes a huge difference imo
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Maybe you should do that to him. Your interactions (at times, not all the time) are so disingenuous it seems like. Not with everyone, only with those you view as "the other side".

I am not trying to be mean to you, i am just hoping you will get a bit more self awareness about some things because all in all i think you are a good/reasonable dude. I did that myself, and that is why since i have come back i get along much better with people i didnt prior to changing my attitudes and posting habits towards people. Just be genuine, that makes a huge difference imo
Seriously, just piss off. I am not interested in your ass kissing Switzerland style or you faux finger wagging. Save it for someone who is interested.
Deleted User 310

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:27 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:20 pm
yes, that’s been mentioned before

why post that in response? both sides aren’t the same in this scenario.

did you read the usatoday (i think) account of events that was posted earlier?
Tbh i was only posting that because the kyle kid was the only of the 4 involved that i had heard of doing those things....so i thought maybe you were getting people mixed up?

At this point i have read so many different things i cant keep them all straight....maybe i am dumb for thinking this, but at this point i dont feel like i need to read anymore to be confident in my stance that the 17 year old shooter was in the wrong....i watched the first killing and even though it was dark and partly blocked i can say that imo his life was not in danger to the point of shooting someone....he could have ran away. He didnt. Killed the guy...and anything after that doesn't matter since the guys chasing him down were clearly trying to stop him from killing others, so kyle cant claim self defense at that point becuase he just committed a crime.....were those guys who went after him good people? Apparently not, but it doesn't really matter. Kyle put himself in that situation voluntarily and he wasnt prepared for it and because of that 2 are dead and he is going to jail....should the 1 dude have had a gun? No...and that also shows a glimpse into why he was truly there and what he was prepared for/to do, becuase peaceful protestors dont need to carry guns...but he didnt kill 2 people. Kyle did.
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:32 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Seriously, just piss off. I am not interested in your ass kissing Switzerland style or you faux finger wagging. Save it for someone who is interested.
i am not ass kissing you LOL. It is so easy to tell when you come here having a bad day because all you come for is to argue with a select 3 or 4 people.

And then say things like "piss off" as if you are an english soccer hooligan. 🤣🤣🤣
Deleted User 89

Sparko wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:32 am Here is what actually happened according to eyewitnesses just trying to get home before police and others could slash the tires of their car:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 675987002/
reposted for illy