jfish26
Contributor

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:38 pm
Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:23 pm
jfish26 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:20 pm

Ok. So I guess that makes me right.

What's your evidence that the shot caused the heart issues in the specific individuals you identified?
You can read many of the victims on: realnotrare.com There are very clear patterns of damage. I warn you though, it's very depressing.

And everyone knows that Hamlin and Bronny were not because of natural causes. When was the last time that sort of thing happened so frequently? Hamlin took a booster a few weeks before he collapsed. The shots can cause inflammation of the heart, which is what the experts believe caused his heart issue.
You have no clue when Hamlin was vaccinated or if he even was. The doctor who claimed that he gave Hamlin a covid vaccine weeks prior to his injury was proven to be not a real person.

"a person claiming to be doctor who gave him a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot last week took to social media.

“I recently administered Damar Hamlin’s Covid booster on 12/26, and as a medical professional, I can assure the public he passed all the screenings with flying colors. I am in contact with the (University of Cincinnati Medical Center) staff and will provide any assistance to them,” the account of Dr. Benjamin Eidelman posted to Twitter.

One problem.

That person does not appear to be a real doctor, and the account has since been deleted, according to multiple reports. There is also zero evidence that any doctor gave Hamlin a COVID-19 booster or vaccine last week. The account for “Dr. Eidelman” was reportedly created last month, and it described the person as an “Artist, Data Scientist, Disinfo/deception/fraud detector, Democracy Enjoyer.”"

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2023/01/d ... -real.html

And there are dozens of cases of high school athletes having cardiac arrests every year. And "experts" who have actually treated James stated that his cardiac arrest was caused by a congenital heart defect which can be repaired and treated.

You're an idiot.
BUT, have you considered that one website, where totally real people post their totally real stories?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:39 pm
jfish26 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:27 pm
Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:26 pm :lol:

I mean, you can pretend that things are not the way they are.
So, you do not have evidence that the shot caused the heart issues in the specific individuals you identified?
If you want to pretend there is no evidence, just like you pretend Kyle Rittenhouse was going to prison.
If you can find where I said he would go to prison, show me. If I said that, I was wrong to have said it!

But I don't think I said that.

In any case, you have - as has been the case for years now - no evidence for your claims on the relative risks/benefits of the shot.

The "science" and statistics you give are junk.

And you rely on anecdotal evidence gathered by way of this form, at which I cannot stop laughing: https://forms.wix.com/f/6936218615951655295
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:41 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:38 pm
Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:23 pm

You can read many of the victims on: realnotrare.com There are very clear patterns of damage. I warn you though, it's very depressing.

And everyone knows that Hamlin and Bronny were not because of natural causes. When was the last time that sort of thing happened so frequently? Hamlin took a booster a few weeks before he collapsed. The shots can cause inflammation of the heart, which is what the experts believe caused his heart issue.
You have no clue when Hamlin was vaccinated or if he even was. The doctor who claimed that he gave Hamlin a covid vaccine weeks prior to his injury was proven to be not a real person.

"a person claiming to be doctor who gave him a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot last week took to social media.

“I recently administered Damar Hamlin’s Covid booster on 12/26, and as a medical professional, I can assure the public he passed all the screenings with flying colors. I am in contact with the (University of Cincinnati Medical Center) staff and will provide any assistance to them,” the account of Dr. Benjamin Eidelman posted to Twitter.

One problem.

That person does not appear to be a real doctor, and the account has since been deleted, according to multiple reports. There is also zero evidence that any doctor gave Hamlin a COVID-19 booster or vaccine last week. The account for “Dr. Eidelman” was reportedly created last month, and it described the person as an “Artist, Data Scientist, Disinfo/deception/fraud detector, Democracy Enjoyer.”"

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2023/01/d ... -real.html

And there are dozens of cases of high school athletes having cardiac arrests every year. And "experts" who have actually treated James stated that his cardiac arrest was caused by a congenital heart defect which can be repaired and treated.

You're an idiot.
BUT, have you considered that one website, where totally real people post their totally real stories?
Sure, I considered it just like I considered all of the stuff on the VAERS website; that there are websites out there where anyone can post anything with zero need for any of it to be confirmed, verified or proven in any manner. Some of it may be true. Some of it may just be people who think that the rash they got from their Dollar Tree laundry detergent was caused by their covid vaccination. There is no doubt that some people likely encountered some negative side effects from the vaccine. There's a zero percent chance that any type of medication or vaccine can be given to that many people without some having issues. There's nearly 6 million Americans out there who have very serious reactions to ingesting freaking peanut butter. But it has gotten out of hand.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Dammit Fish, it’s about the TRUTH TELLERS!!!!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:44 pm Dammit Fish, it’s about the TRUTH TELLERS!!!!
It's amazing, honestly. A half-truth stacked on three other half-truths doesn't make two, or even one, whole truth.

It makes for a mealy-mouthed lie.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Cassy said - "According to Dr. Peter McCoullough"....

* There are approximately 1 million "doctors" in the USA.
Cassy managed to find a doctor that decided to make a name for himself by knowingly spreading bullshit and outright lies about Covid and Covid vaccines - and share an "according to" with us.

Cassy said - "You can read many of the victims on: realnotrare.com"

* The same realnotrare.com that I or ANYONE could make up a story and share on there WITHOUT verification.

Cassy said - "And everyone knows that Hamlin and Bronny were not because of natural causes. Hamlin took a booster a few weeks before he collapsed. The shots can cause inflammation of the heart, which is what the experts believe caused his heart issue".

* Further proof Cassy is an idiot. "EVERYONE" does NOT KNOW.
What the f does "natural causes" mean to Cassy? Of course it's not "natural" for a seemingly healthy young athlete to have a their heart stop but both young men had valid reasons why it happened to them. "Contributing" factors - and NO ONE (not "everyone") has PROVEN was due to their being vaccinated for Covid. Right?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Man, this thread got some action. Dunno if it’s worth actually reviewing, tho.

I’ll admit…the fact a journalist is sitting down to interview an imperial adversary is actually pretty rad…in general, at least.

Then you realize it’s Putin…

…and Tucker…

Lobster can you confirm if he sat him down in a slouchy chair?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I would feel very differently if this was a journalist interviewing Putin.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Speaking of feelings, I feel a bit silly for not realizing the import of Tucker releasing the interview tonight.

Going to be a fairly stark juxtaposition: half of the networks will be covering oral arguments in the case of whether Trump is, as an insurrectionist, ineligible for the Presidency. The other half of the networks will be amplifying the warmaking and divisive lies of the ally/puppeteer of the subject of the oral arguments.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

“Hey Vlad, so beef stroganoff…how’s masturbating with hooves work, anyway?”
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

q thinking tuck is a journalist should tell you all you need to know
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

That was a pretty big, “then you realize…”, dontcha think.

Ah fuck it.

Let’s reiterate:

Once again, there is absolutely no difference between Cassandra and Qusdahl.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:20 am Once again, there is absolutely no difference between Cassandra and Qusdahl.
There are differences and similarities.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Tucker carlson's exact words: "we are not encouraging you to agree with what putin might say in this interview, but we are urging you to watch it. You should know as much as you can, and then like a free citizen, and not a slave, you can decide for yourself."

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... 1-iXA&s=19

This short clip explains why he did the interview

Why is this interview really controversial? Putin has been interviewed by the media a lot over the years. And we constantly hear zelenskys point of view

Why are the democrats in panic mode over this interview? once again they are trying to control the narrative, and are scared of a broader perspective being shown to the people
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

that didn’t last long

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:09 am Tucker carlson's exact words: "we are not encouraging you to agree with what putin might say in this interview, but we are urging you to watch it. You should know as much as you can, and then like a free citizen, and not a slave, you can decide for yourself."

Why is this interview really controversial? Putin has been interviewed by the media a lot over the years. And we constantly hear zelenskys point of view

Why are the democrats in panic mode over this interview? once again they are trying to control the narrative, and are scared of a broader perspective being shown to the people
To the extent anyone is in panic mode (which ... I don't think is true, but whatever), it's because Putin's propaganda is quite effective on tens of millions of Americans.

Clearly.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:20 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:09 am Tucker carlson's exact words: "we are not encouraging you to agree with what putin might say in this interview, but we are urging you to watch it. You should know as much as you can, and then like a free citizen, and not a slave, you can decide for yourself."

To the extent anyone is in panic mode (which ... I don't think is true, but whatever), it's because Putin's propaganda is quite effective on tens of millions of Americans.

Clearly.
You say propaganda is effective and yet nearly all your opinions fall directly in line with the main stream media in America

Ironic isn't it?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

To the extent anyone is in panic mode (which ... I don't think is true, but whatever), it's because Putin's propaganda is quite effective on tens of millions of American Rubes.

Clearly.
Just to clarify.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:25 am

Clearly.
You say propaganda is effective and yet nearly all your opinions fall directly in line with the main stream media in America

Ironic isn't it?
This is galaxy-brain shit, man.

Do you know what makes something mainstream? If it is generally popular.

For example, 63% of Americans support laws that would ban the sale and private ownership of semi-automatic firearms referred to as assault weapons. 73% support laws that would require gun owners to take a test, get a license, and register their firearms just like they do for their automobiles. 86% support laws that require background checks for all firearm sales and transfers.

That makes those views mainstream. Popular.

And so the mainstream media reflects these views, because that's what companies that don't make shitty pillows like to advertise to.