who ya got?

Ugh.
Mjl

Re: who ya got?

Post by Mjl »

Given his previous statement, was the context whether he would be running for re-election after his first term?
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:15 pm I would post a youtube video, but most of you would not accept that. :lol: I'll try to find a newspaper for you all instead.
Don't bother. It's ok, I KNOW she never did.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:16 pm
Grandma wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:37 pm
Walrus wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:32 pm Just imagine if Trump had said this. It would be all over the news 24/7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaAhcbyGiQE
I don't get it. What is your or anyone else's issue with what he said?
Seriously, Gutter? :shock:
Yes, seriously. Answer my question. Please.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Pence starting off strong. Kamala sounding a bit like Trump in the last debate.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Kamala is chewing up Pence and spitting him out. JFC. Pence is awful.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Finally a candidate mentions the deficit. About damn time. Good for you Kamala.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Kamala got Pence on the transparency question. Unfortunately, Harris looked really bad on the tax/economy question.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Pence looking far better than I thought he would. Asking Kamala about taxes is her weakest area.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Walrus wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:36 pm Pence looking far better than I thought he would. Asking Kamala about taxes is her weakest area.
LULZ

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Mjl wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:31 pm Finally a candidate mentions the deficit. About damn time. Good for you Kamala.
Yup.

...but then follows it up with free college for millions of people. I just don't think that is going to work. There are already people coming out of college and not being able to find jobs. College is not necessary for many well paying careers. There are going to be shortages in many skilled trade fields over the next several decades, and as we move to new industries involved with renewable/green energy there are going to be even more opportunities in those fields for skilled labor. Not saying college is bad, becuase it is far from that, but it also isn't something that in reality is required to make a good living.
Deleted User 310

Kamala continues to come off as so smug. I like her, but she is not great in this setting.

My god, it is scary to say because Pence is problematic as fuck, but we'd have been SO MUCH better off with him rather than Trump the last 4 years. How sad is that!?!?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:39 pm
Mjl wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:31 pm Finally a candidate mentions the deficit. About damn time. Good for you Kamala.
Yup.

...but then follows it up with free college for millions of people. I just don't think that is going to work. There are already people coming out of college and not being able to find jobs. College is not necessary for many well paying careers. There are going to be shortages in many skilled trade fields over the next several decades, and as we move to new industries involved with renewable/green energy there are going to be even more opportunities in those fields for skilled labor. Not saying college is bad, becuase it is far from that, but it also isn't something that in reality is required to make a good living.
:lol: Yup.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

I’ll admit that Harris isn’t the greatest debater, but that’s not the job she’s applying for 🤷🏻‍♂️

Pence is just a trash human
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Good on Pence for hammering the point about raising taxes. Harris has no defense for that.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

pence just rewords they same talking points for every question
Deleted User 310

Cascadia wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:43 pm I’ll admit that Harris isn’t the greatest debater, but that’s not the job she’s applying for 🤷🏻‍♂️

Pence is just a trash human
Trash indeed, but far superior to trump.

Harris would do well to just stop with the eye rolls/face making and interruptions... but regardless this is so much better to watch than Trump/Biden part 1.
Deleted User 310

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:48 pm pence just rewords they same talking points for every question
Haha ya pretty much....but at least he doesn't lie nearly as much as trump to make up bullshit to try to be a smart guy for each topic.