Coherent Policy?

Ugh.
Deleted User 75

Re: Coherent Policy?

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Calling you seagull isn't misogyny no matter how many times you keep repeating to everyone that it is.

People have their user names altered by other users frequently on this site.

Coachemup.
Illannoy.

It has nothing to do with your gender no matter how much you seem to wish it did.

Do you want to be treated like everyone else or do you expect special treatment because you're a woman?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:53 am Do you want to be treated like everyone else or do you expect special treatment because you're a woman?
I think you already know the answer to that question, you misogynist, you.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 75

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:05 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:53 am Do you want to be treated like everyone else or do you expect special treatment because you're a woman?
Seapigeon couldn't quote a single truly misogynistic thing I've ever said on here because there is nothing. She can twist and pretend and interpret things all she wants, but I've said nothing.

Being rude or mean to a woman doesn't make me a misogynist. She'd be getting treated the exact same by me if she was a man...
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:09 pm
Seapigeon couldn't quote a single truly misogynistic thing I've ever said on here because there is nothing. She can twist and pretend and interpret things all she wants, but I've said nothing.

Being rude or mean to a woman doesn't make me a misogynist. She'd be getting treated the exact same by me if she was a man...
Tough guy....
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:41 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Tough guy....
Rich coming from someone with a posting history such as yourself that's filled with "tough guy" posts.

I said nothing "tough guy" in that post. But keep trying.
Deleted User 62

"She'd be getting treated the exact same by me if she was a man..."

And as for my "tough guy" posts...do you have evidence to back up this claim?
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:56 pm "She'd be getting treated the exact same by me if she was a man..."

And as for my "tough guy" posts...do you have evidence to back up this claim?
That's not a tough guy statement. That's a factual statement. I would respond to her nasty accusations the exact same way if she was a man. We are arguing on a message board, not fist fighting behind the QT.

You've got years of tough guys posts plano. Don't kid yourself....especially if you're classifying the statement above as "tough guy".
Deleted User 62

You whine a lot.
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:23 pm You whine a lot.
Tough guy.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:23 pm You whine a lot.
+100,000
Don't inject Lysol.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

I don't think calling Seahawk "seagull" or "seapigeon" is misogynistic. I also don't think it makes any sense or is in the least bit clever.

But hey. Tough guys and all.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

You forgot about Marla Maples, who had an affair with Donald Trump while he was still married to his first wife. It wasn't meant as a belittling put down. It was an accurate definition of her part of their relationship. People who enter into relationships with married individuals are unworthy of respect, as are married individuals who cheat.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:42 pm People who enter into relationships with married individuals are unworthy of respect, as are married individuals who cheat.
Couldn’t agree more. Unfortunately, you just described every POTUS for the last 100 years.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Really? I was unaware of an extramarital affair by Obama. Must have missed that one.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Harry Truman had extramarital affairs? Really?
Don't inject Lysol.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:48 pm Really? I was unaware of an extramarital affair by Obama. Must have missed that one.
Yeah, but a scandal is a scandal, and no way Obama could get laid in that tan suit.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:48 pm Really? I was unaware of an extramarital affair by Obama. Must have missed that one.
Word is that is was a dude (not his tranny wife) so it was kept more hush-hush than usual.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

lol
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:33 pmlol
Hey, I’m not judging, but he definitely has a type.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:25 pm
(not his tranny wife)
Come on, man.