VoTeR FrAuD!!!

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: VoTeR FrAuD!!!

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:27 pm
It's ironic, I guess, that you mock Psych and Imzy for citing Breitbart or whatever, yet you apparently get all your news from the Guardian.

I mean...lulz.
Yeah, I guess all those Pulitzers and the reputation as one of the most honest /accurate news sources in the world clouded my judgement.

Lulz back at you for even comparing Breitbart with REAL journalism.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:18 pm
It's ironic, I guess, that you mock Psych and Imzy for citing Breitbart or whatever, yet you apparently get all your news from the Guardian.

I mean...lulz.
Yeah, I guess all those Pulitzers and the reputation as one of the most honest /accurate news sources in the world clouded my judgement.

Joseph Pulitzer was Hungarian. George Soros is Hungarian.

Coincidence?

I think not.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:21 pm

I mean...lulz.

Coincidence?

I think not.
Fuck, you are so good at connecting imaginary dots.

Prescott Bush helped the Nazis obtain financing to fight the USA. That makes Dubya a Nazi sympathizer....correct?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I mean...lulz.

Point proven.

Much obliged.

Also, just curious if you might list "all those Pulitzers" for me. TIA.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:24 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:21 pm

Coincidence?

I think not.
Fuck, you are so good at connecting imaginary dots.

Prescott Bush helped the Nazis obtain financing to fight the USA. That makes Dubya a Nazi sympathizer....correct?
I was being sarcastic, but thanks for the chuckle.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

I mean...lulz.
Agreed.
Deleted User 62

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:41 pm
ousdahl wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:29 pm Wait, that was supposed to be a question?

And how many buses are you supposed to ride?

Howsabout we have automatic voter registration and polling places on every corner?
Maybe people should have some respect for the cost of freedom. We seem to have the idea that everything should be rolled right up to our doorstep. In a city the size of Dodge, nothing is terribly far away, unless you’re too lazy to take the trouble.
Yet another case of people supporting voter suppression because it doesn't affect them personally. The GOP has launched a nationwide voter suppression campaign in preparation for 2020. They know their base cannot grow so they try to scare the shit out of uneducated whites ti get them to vote and then do everything possible to make it harder for everyone else to vote. It's the inly way this nonsense can continue and they know it.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

re: "their base cannot grow," it'll be interesting to see what the GOP looks like without all the baby boomers.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:00 am
ousdahl wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:29 pm Wait, that was supposed to be a question?

And how many buses are you supposed to ride?

Howsabout we have automatic voter registration and polling places on every corner?
Maybe people should have some respect for the cost of freedom. We seem to have the idea that everything should be rolled right up to our doorstep. In a city the size of Dodge, nothing is terribly far away, unless you’re too lazy to take the trouble.
Yet another case of people supporting voter suppression because it doesn't affect them personally. The GOP has launched a nationwide voter suppression campaign in preparation for 2020. They know their base cannot grow so they try to scare the shit out of uneducated whites ti get them to vote and then do everything possible to make it harder for everyone else to vote. It's the inly way this nonsense can continue and they know it.
Lulz. Keep lowering the bar.

Generation Z is the most conservative cohort in recent history.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleystah ... 3073427878
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:07 am

Yeah, nice try. This generation will learn to research things they hear on social media and educate themselves. Not liking tattoos does make you "conservative".

Education and opportunity have combined to shrink the GOP base. Kids born to rural Republicans will continue to leave those communities to educate themselves and to seek more varied employment opportunities than those communities can offer.

No wonder the GOP base hates the media and higher education. They have been robbing their communities of the best of their future generations since national news hit tv and showed them the outside world and the GI Bill sent WWII vets and children of those killed in WWII off to get a free college degree.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:21 am

Yeah, nice try. This generation will learn to research things they hear on social media and educate themselves. Not liking tattoos does make you "conservative".

Education and opportunity have combined to shrink the GOP base. Kids born to rural Republicans will continue to leave those communities to educate themselves and to seek more varied employment opportunities than those communities can offer.

No wonder the GOP base hates the media and higher education. They have been robbing their communities of the best of their future generations since national news hit tv and showed them the outside world and the GI Bill sent WWII vets and children of those killed in WWII off to get a free college degree.
Negative, Ghost Rider. I spend countless hours around this generation and I can tell you that the whole "Participation Trophy Generation" gambit has backfired. They are thirsty for merit-based opportunities, and they are turned off by the idea that people should be given everything. I see growing numbers of them waking up and seeing the reality of adult life every year. Very good news for conservatives.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:43 am

Negative, Ghost Rider. I spend countless hours around this generation and I can tell you that the whole "Trophy Generation" gambit has backfired. They are thirsty for merit-based opportunities, and they are turned off by the idea that people should be given everything. I see growing numbers of them waking up and seeing the reality of adult life every year. Very good news for conservatives.
Good luck with that. You will need it.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:44 am

Negative, Ghost Rider. I spend countless hours around this generation and I can tell you that the whole "Trophy Generation" gambit has backfired. They are thirsty for merit-based opportunities, and they are turned off by the idea that people should be given everything. I see growing numbers of them waking up and seeing the reality of adult life every year. Very good news for conservatives.
My side isn't the one that needs luck or fraud.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:47 am
twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:44 am

My side isn't the one that needs luck or fraud.
Hoping that the documented, vigorous gerrymandering and voter suppression efforts cover it, then?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

geRryMAndER!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

The funny thing about VoTeR fRAuD is you don’t need any evidence of it to claim it.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/09/66601870 ... ce-narrows
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

“I don’t know it for a fact, I just know it’s true”
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

What if it's true?