Fred fired from bulls

Kansas Basketball.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Fred fired from bulls

Post by pdub »

If he hates traffic so much, he should stay away from Kasold and 6th.
When are they going to have that fixed?!
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

But I do like the idea of someone who is on the road for half the year making career decisions based on the length of his commute for the sake of his family.

He also can afford to live in Bel-Air or Brentwood, it's not like he'd need to commute from somewhere where the rent was more reasonable. He also likely has a pretty good parking spot, so he won't have to circle the lot a bunch of times waiting for someone to leave.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:18 pm
lobster wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:03 pmNo, you're just not following the logic.
It's because it's completely illogical. Your premises don't make any sense or are completely baseless.

You can sit in traffic for 3 hours getting from the northwest burbs to downtown Chicago in rush hour. I've done it before. I've also sat on I-10 trying to get to downtown LA for a couple of hours. It sucks.

But, Mr. Fred Rogers Hoiberg still took the Chicago job b/c he's not basing his career moves on the amount of traffic. When your last two kids are 17 years old, you're not worried how a metropolitan's traffic conditions that you don't even have to deal with are affecting your ability to raise good kids.

This is simply a matter of you inserting your own universal opinion of an entire metropolitan area that you are admittedly familiar with into a thread that is at best, very tangentially related. It's a little crazy, almost as crazy as me responding to it.

I give up. I guess it doesn't take much to get through law schools these days.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:27 pm But I do like the idea of someone who is on the road for half the year making career decisions based on the length of his commute for the sake of his family.
Hmm, well his daughter goes to KU and I heard in an interview 10 years ago that Bill Self won't coach much longer. Jussayin . . .
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

lobster wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:32 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:18 pm
lobster wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:03 pmNo, you're just not following the logic.
It's because it's completely illogical. Your premises don't make any sense or are completely baseless.

You can sit in traffic for 3 hours getting from the northwest burbs to downtown Chicago in rush hour. I've done it before. I've also sat on I-10 trying to get to downtown LA for a couple of hours. It sucks.

But, Mr. Fred Rogers Hoiberg still took the Chicago job b/c he's not basing his career moves on the amount of traffic. When your last two kids are 17 years old, you're not worried how a metropolitan's traffic conditions that you don't even have to deal with are affecting your ability to raise good kids.

This is simply a matter of you inserting your own universal opinion of an entire metropolitan area that you are admittedly familiar with into a thread that is at best, very tangentially related. It's a little crazy, almost as crazy as me responding to it.

I give up. I guess it doesn't take much to get through law schools these days.
It's not just "these days."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I walk to and from work every day, yet every evening my phone lets me know how traffic is and how long the drive home will take. Does that make me a family guy or no?

Deleted User 104

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:35 pm I walk to and from work every day, yet every evening my phone lets me know how traffic is and how long the drive home will take. Does that make me a family guy or no?
Family guy.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:35 pm I walk to and from work every day, yet every evening my phone lets me know how traffic is and how long the drive home will take. Does that make me a family guy or no?
You live in the tri-state area. Highest population density in the country. You're single, aren't you?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:34 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:27 pm But I do like the idea of someone who is on the road for half the year making career decisions based on the length of his commute for the sake of his family.
Hmm, well his daughter goes to KU and I heard in an interview 10 years ago that Bill Self won't coach much longer. Jussayin . . .
One time a friend of mine broke up with his girlfriend and said all kinds of shit about how he hated her and was glad they broke up and then like 3 weeks later they were dating again. I mean, how is that even possible when he told me he hated her and was glad they broke up.

Can you even imagine such a thing?

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

lobster wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:38 pm
Family guy.
Sorry, we can't have children, my wife's commute is too long.

Thank god she has long hair though.

Deleted User 104

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:40 pm
Family guy.

You are my favorite poster on here, I think. Good balance of pushback with humor.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

lobster wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:42 pm

Family guy.

You are my favorite poster on here, I think. Good balance of pushback with humor.
sparko is my favorite.

Deleted User 104

Keep her hair long. You'll both be happier.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:44 pm
lobster wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:42 pm

sparko is my favorite.
^^^^^^

This guy gets it.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto