.com closes forums ...

Kansas Football.
Cascadia

Re: .com closes forums ...

Post by Cascadia »

surly wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:15 am Isn't TMCats the handle for Bob Strawn? If so, this doesn't seem racist.

The Mercury
Conservative former mayor: Black lives matter to all of us
To the editor:

So, K-State football jerseys are now carrying a "BLM" patch. And this has caused a degree of angst amongst some Wildcat fans. So much so that they have withdrawn support in an amount yet to be quantified by the Athletics Department.

As a conservative former mayor of this fine town, and an avid fan, my hope is that we accept this slogan as a statement about the culture we hope to further at our university and within the athletics program.

That in fact black lives do matter to us, all of us. That we recognize being a black youngster carries with it challenges that perhaps we have not recognized. And that better-policing benefits all of us.

Now some will read this as Bob Strawn kowtowing to some far-off leftist agenda. To which I say, poppycock! Black lives matter to you, to me, to all of us. To deny that is evil.

So, get behind these administrators, coaches, and youngsters. See the good in their hopes. Cheer your hearts out for them. And oh, yeah, EMAW!

Bob Strawn

https://themercury.com/opinion/letters- ... c8832.html
We all know that you’re tmcats, you racist piece of shit
Cascadia

Re: .com closes forums ...

Post by Cascadia »

NiceDC wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:54 am Oh, Jimmy is going to love Walrus and Mich.
you also condoned racist, sexist, misogynistic, and homophobic behavior on .net