Brittney Griner

Coffee talk.
NewtonHawk11

Re: Brittney Griner

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Loving all the geo-political experts recently. Great fun.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

such a weird world we live in, when the “value” of an international arms dealer is equivalent to that of a professional athlete
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:51 am Brittney on her way home to the USA.
What a horrible trade.
Definitely a bad trade, but not sure I feel it was a "wrong" trade. Such a complicated situation.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

In today's episode of horrible leadership... we traded a guns dealer for Brittney griner. While we have half a million of our own citizens locked up in our own country for similar charges
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

We literally freed the "merchant of death" while we are supposedly sending billions of dollars to fund the country Russia is at war with
Last edited by randylahey on Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

https://www.yahoo.com/video/wnb-as-brit ... 10318.html

We will see if griners attitude towards America has changed
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Just preemptively moving this one.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

i don't pretend to know all that's involved here. From a layman's perspective it seems like a poor trade. Unless, of course , you're Griner's family.
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:32 am https://www.yahoo.com/video/wnb-as-brit ... 10318.html

We will see if griners attitude towards America has changed
Probably not. Can't say I blame her if it doesn't - and I'm not a black female lesbian.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:31 am We literally freed the "merchant of death" while we are supposedly sending billions of dollars to fund the country Russia is at war with
Everybody dies, so NBD
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

TDub wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:41 am i don't pretend to know all that's involved here. From a layman's perspective it seems like a poor trade. Unless, of course , you're Griner's family.
Oh for fucks sake lol. Is there an opposite of potd

What about the millions of american families that are broken up because of similar weed charges here in the US

And what do we predict the "merchant of death" is going to do once released. Russia is at war right now. How many people die from this?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

On a serious note, Paul Whelan should have been included. Hopefully, this is in the works too.
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Too many black Americans speaking out against biden and voting democrat lately. Biden had to do something to boost the popularity there.

I can see them now. Sitting around waiting on the NBA players tweets about how Brittney is free
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:54 am Too many black Americans speaking out against biden and voting democrat lately.
So, black Americans are critical of Biden but will vote for him over the other guys. Good to know.
Defense. Rebounds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:49 am
TDub wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:41 am i don't pretend to know all that's involved here. From a layman's perspective it seems like a poor trade. Unless, of course , you're Griner's family.
Oh for fucks sake lol. Is there an opposite of potd

What about the millions of american families that are broken up because of similar weed charges here in the US

And what do we predict the "merchant of death" is going to do once released. Russia is at war right now. How many people die from this?
can you read?

I said it seems like a "poor trade" unless you are Griners family. Thats a controversial take?
Just Ledoux it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:22 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:54 am Too many black Americans speaking out against biden and voting democrat lately.
So, black Americans are critical of Biden but will vote for him over the other guys. Good to know.
The black vote has been critical for the democratic party for decades. They've always targeted that voting block. Percentage wise its been slipping tho.

I think biden got the lowest percentage of the black vote of any democratic presidential candidate recently.

Ironically "racist" Trump did better with minority voters than Republicans usually do
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Many Americans beleive they were tricked into voting for biden though. And shortly after him getting into office have come to regret it.

If you review the past few years. You'll remember how big tech companies promoted blm and turned racial issues into political fodder. The campaign somehow blamed racism on Trump and promoted biden as the cure to it
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Biden did another prisoner swap with Russia in like April or May right..? A marine that was there was swapped for a Russian who brought cocaine to the US.

It won't stop with this swap and it didn't start with this swap.

Everyone needs to chill a bit.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:51 am On a serious note, Paul Whelan should have been included. Hopefully, this is in the works too.
I dont beleive he was. The trade was 1 for 1. Paul Whelan is still in Russian custody.

So instead of making a deal for a marine. An actual soldier. Biden traded the "merchant of death" for Brittney fucking griner