Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: We lost the battle for the democrat party's soul long ago

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:00 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:56 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:50 am

Those people all add to the problem. The real problem? Too many people are aligned with a "political team" and think only the other team is the problem
where are all the dems/liberals actively lying? seriously, show me this is an EQUAL problem on both sides of the aisle

i’m not saying there aren’t assholes on “the left”; there are assholes everywhere

but put up or shut up
Biden literally did a live interview with a tiktok trans person whos making millions by pretending to be a women. Right about the time the ukraine/russia situation was tipping off. And inflation was fucking our economy
and?

your bigotry is showing again…good job
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:48 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:28 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:12 am

We continue to catch politicians in lie after lie after lie... do we not?

The people deserve to at least interpret things in open discusion. Instead of having "the truth" dictated to them, to later find out it was a lie. That cycle needs to be broken.

Musk is 100% right about this
Ok, if he is 100% right about "this" then why does he continuously and consciously tweet his opinions in a manner in which he wants his followers to NOT think for themselves but to feel what he says is the word of God?
Surely he's still allowed to have opinions right?
Allowed? I think, unless his opinions break the law.
Should he be allowed to share his opinions in the manner in which I described? Sure, but he comes off as a hypocritical asshole in doing as such. Sometimes it seems he takes pleasure in that.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:50 am

Those people all add to the problem. The real problem? Too many people are aligned with a "political team" and think only the other team is the problem
where are all the dems/liberals actively lying? seriously, show me this is an EQUAL problem on both sides of the aisle

i’m not saying there aren’t assholes on “the left”; there are assholes everywhere

but put up or shut up
Biden literally did a live interview with a tiktok trans person whos making millions by pretending to be a women. Right about the time the ukraine/russia situation was tipping off. And inflation was fucking our economy
What does Ukraine/Russia have to do with trans rights? What does inflation have to do with trans rights?

Why does every last thing have to be pushed through the culture wars prism?

Why are you so goddamned interested in what's in strangers' pants?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:03 am

but put up or shut up
and?

I'm no bigot. I have nothing against men or women
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:11 am

and?

You think transsexuality is mental illness.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:11 am

and?

look up the definition

that’s exactly what you are
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randy, just because you don’t understand, can’t identify with, or empathize with someone else’s experience in this world, doesn’t make it any less important, real or worthwhile than your own experience
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:18 am randy, just because you don’t understand, can’t identify with, or empathize with someone else’s experience in this world, doesn’t make it any less important, real or worthwhile than your own experience
Saying "I have nothing against men or women," in claiming non-bigotry (vis a vis LGTBQ+ people), is quite a tell.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:35 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:18 am randy, just because you don’t understand, can’t identify with, or empathize with someone else’s experience in this world, doesn’t make it any less important, real or worthwhile than your own experience
Saying "I have nothing against men or women," in claiming non-bigotry (vis a vis LGTBQ+ people), is quite a tell.
right?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

What about people with schizophrenia?
Am I to start believing their delusions are also real? When are we to start affirming their beliefs as well
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

keep digging, bud

that hole only gets deeper
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:35 am
Trans people fall into the category of men or women. They just prefer to try to identify with the opposite, for some reason.

Instead of being reasonable and saying "I'm a feminine man" they claim "im a woman" which just isn't true

Its not complicated. Its simple. Im all for being tolerant, is nice to be tolerant. But accepting this is tolerance to the point of ignorance and making a joke of our society
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:38 am
What about people with schizophrenia?
Am I to start believing their delusions are also real? When are we to start affirming their beliefs as well
True or false: transsexuality is a mental illness.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

An can we please stop lumping them in with the rest of the LGB movement lol. LGB, there is nothing delusional about that. There are a lot of people within the LGB society that don't agree with transgenderism. Because anyone that actually thinks about it realizes its completely delusional
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

A man pretending to be a woman is the equivalent of a white guy going black face
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:43 am An can we please stop lumping them in with the rest of the LGB movement lol. LGB, there is nothing delusional about that. There are a lot of people within the LGB society that don't agree with transgenderism. Because anyone that actually thinks about it realizes its completely delusional
True or false: transsexuality is mental illness.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:44 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:43 am An can we please stop lumping them in with the rest of the LGB movement lol. LGB, there is nothing delusional about that. There are a lot of people within the LGB society that don't agree with transgenderism. Because anyone that actually thinks about it realizes its completely delusional
True or false: transsexuality is mental illness.
True. Twenty years ago all of you would have said the same thing, had the mainstream liberal media not brainwashed you into thinking otherwise
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

#proudlyignorant
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I do not give a single shit if a man wants to act like a woman, dress like a woman, put on make up, be as feminine as he possibly wants. He'll even take hormones and get surgery. Its a free country and you're an adult, if thats truly what you want to do then go for it.

But that still does not make you a woman. You are just a man pretending. Its that simple
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randy, you should do some research into what the American Medical Association and the American Psychological Association have to say on this matter

might be enlightening