Chiefs 2022

Kansas Football.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Chiefs 2022

Post by pdub »

Cascadia wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:30 am No. KC doesn't need RB help.
They kinda do.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Nope
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Jerrick McKinnon is out snapping CEH.
Take out the 50 yard scamper against LAC where CEH couldn't believe he was so free that he didn't know what to do with the ball, and he's averaging 2.9 yards a carry.
He had 0 yards rushing against the Colts.

It's likely too late in the game but I really think Alexander Mattison would have substantially been more effective than who we have.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Missing Gore hurts. Really disappointed in the vision and cutting of both CEH and Pacheco.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

pdub wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:55 am Jerrick McKinnon is out snapping CEH.
Take out the 50 yard scamper against LAC where CEH couldn't believe he was so free that he didn't know what to do with the ball, and he's averaging 2.9 yards a carry.
He had 0 yards rushing against the Colts.

It's likely too late in the game but I really think Alexander Mattison would have substantially been more effective than who we have.
Gutter being Gutter, here is my response.
You can't just "take out" something that happened. If he didn't have that run perhaps the Chiefs don't kick the FG, the game goes to OT, and the Chiefs are 1-2.

By the way.....
While I would rather have the following guys over CEH,
CEH is averaging more yards per carry/rushing attempt than Johnathan Taylor.
CEH is averaging more yards per carry/rushing attempt than Najee Harris.
CEH is averaging more yards per carry/rushing attempt than Derrick Henry.
CEH is averaging more yards per carry/rushing attempt than Austin Ekeler.
CEH is averaging more yards per carry/rushing attempt than Christian McCaffrey.
Etc., Etc. Etc.

P.S. Khalil Herbert is #3 in the league in YPC/YPRA and someone who I thought had a decent chance to win our fantasy league got him because they have less points than I do. ;)
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I disagree that you can't just "take out" something that happened when comparing this kind of stat early on.
He isn't doing anything with most of his runs.
Did you watch the Chargers game? Did you see his run?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:06 pm
P.S. Khalil Herbert is #3 in the league in YPC/YPRA and someone who I thought had a decent chance to win our fantasy league got him because they have less points than I do. ;)
P.S. if you're winking at me, that's not how our waivers work.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Not sure how they will handle tickets but man, Minneapolis is super drivable from KC. Tampa can't be too happy, but there's not much you can do when mother nature takes over and the only other option is at rival New Orleans.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

6ish hour drive..? Oh it's going to be 60% Chiefs fans, 20% Bucs "fans" and 20% Brady haters.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

It's not confirmed Minneapolis yet, right?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:26 pm 6ish hour drive..? Oh it's going to be 60% Chiefs fans, 20% Bucs "fans" and 20% Brady haters.
If I didn’t have company in town, I’d be there. Short drive/flight, Brady vs. Mahomes in one of the nicest league stadiums with abundant ticket availability.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

No. But NFL said first time publicly today that Minneapolis is where they'll go if they can't play there.

I just don't think there's any way they will play there in Tampa.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

UnholyLivingDead

Post by UnholyLivingDead »

The number of college football games in Florida that have been moved from Saturday to Sunday makes me think they think Sunday will be clear and the game will happen in Tampa.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:16 pm I disagree that you can't just "take out" something that happened when comparing this kind of stat early on.
He isn't doing anything with most of his runs.
Did you watch the Chargers game? Did you see his run?
I watched all of the Cards games and about half of the Chargers game.
I don't disagree that he isn't doing much with most of his runs but he did something with several of his runs. I'm not going to overanalyze but I do feel some of his struggles aren't solely on him.
Anyways.... I hope he improves - for the Chiefs sake - and for my sake.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:17 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:06 pm
P.S. if you're winking at me, that's not how our waivers work.
How do our waivers work? Seems I mistakenly thought the person with the lower point total has/gets the wavier priority. I put in a request for him soon after Montgomery went down and it showed he was available for me to pick up.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

It’s a rolling waiver not a reverse position based waiver.

Reverse position based waivers is communism.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification. Well, maybe I will make a trade offer.
My hope is Herbert doesn't get hurt during the game on Sunday - and then I try and pick up Trestan Ebner.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Back to the Chiefs.....

Can/will someone please fill me in on why the Chiefs/Buccs would be played in Minnesota instead of somewhere else?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Seems like they'll play in Tampa. Majority missed to the south and hit Ft Myers and that area.

Tampa only seemed to get the storm surge and that was on the parts right up on the water. Tampa seemed to miss the heavy part. Hard to know, but it seems like they maybe got a few inches or so..?

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:25 am Back to the Chiefs.....

Can/will someone please fill me in on why the Chiefs/Buccs would be played in Minnesota instead of somewhere else?
Because there is a large hurricane ravaging the west coast of Florida and US Bank stadium is empty with available staff and resources because their main tenant is in the United Kingdom?