Official Gamethread: Providence Sweet 16

Kansas Basketball.
kubowler99

Re: Official Gamethread: Providence Sweet 16

Post by kubowler99 »

Of course Scott Drew wears the giant national championship ring on the ncaa post game show. Seems weird
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

pdub wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:23 pm Heres the thing.

Who do ISU fans have to sell tix to?
Miami fans?
No way.

We have to have 75 percent of that crowd Sunday.
And I hope it’s a more lively crowd than what it was last night. That Kansas crowd was horrible. Providence was the louder fan base and it wasn’t close. Kansas fans only go into it when Providence fans did. Shit, you could even tell Remy got frustrated after he made a shot and waved his arms to the crowd multiple times with a frustrated look on his face like come one people.

Need some energy from that crowd tomorrow.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

kubowler99 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:41 pm Of course Scott Drew wears the giant national championship ring on the ncaa post game show. Seems weird
Always gotta recruit.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:54 am
And I hope it’s a more lively crowd than what it was last night. That Kansas crowd was horrible. Providence was the louder fan base and it wasn’t close.
The LETS GO FRIARS was loud and clear.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Miami fans?
No way.

And I hope it’s a more lively crowd than what it was last night. That Kansas crowd was horrible. Providence was the louder fan base and it wasn’t close. Kansas fans only go into it when Providence fans did. Shit, you could even tell Remy got frustrated after he made a shot and waved his arms to the crowd multiple times with a frustrated look on his face like come one people.

I'm sorry
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

kubowler99 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:41 pm Of course Scott Drew wears the giant national championship ring on the ncaa post game show. Seems weird
Always gotta recruit.
On one hand I dig it.

Reminds me of when Three 6 Mafia won an academy award, and they took their little Oscar trophies with them everywhere afterward.

Like there’s some story about them drunk at Waffle House at 3am, Oscars on the table, cuz why not, they won fucking Oscars, they earned it.

But this sitch is different cuz Three 6 Mafia is actually cool and Scott Drew sucks.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Miami fans?
No way.

KU fans in the tournament are like abused puppies. They’re like that at bars, too. Much livelier when we play traditional bluebloods. 2018 Duke game was rowdy. So was 2012 UNC.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"I actually thought David struggled tonight but I also thought we wouldn't have won the game without him. It's not how you start, it's how you finish, I don't think he rebounded the ball or defended his position well early...but at the end of the day he delivered for us when it counted."