Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:36 am does anyone lie more than lobs?

what a miserable existence
Only Cheeto Mussolini, his hero. Like Trump, he just ignores clear evidence of his lies and just moves right on to the next lie.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:58 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:36 am does anyone lie more than lobs?

what a miserable existence
Only Cheeto Mussolini, his hero. Like Trump, he just ignores clear evidence of his lies and just moves right on to the next lie.
It's quite sad that an outright sprint away from provable facts and objective reality is apparently sufficient to give someone something like plausible deniability.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Lobs is a great example of the the danger of social media and skewed "information". He morphed from a simple sports fan with some funny views into a man driven by conspiracy theory and dark ideas. Rittenhouse murdered people and got away with it using social media and coercive threats. His act ruined his life. He is a shell of a man. His parents were equally to blame.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

that take is spot-on, Sparko

he used to be fun to have around, and was one of my favorite posters from the .com days

sad
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JESUS FUCKER CARLSON!
I'm happy pdub is seeing his views and posts increased due to cASSy but holy fudge....
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:36 pm that take is spot-on, Sparko

he used to be fun to have around, and was one of my favorite posters from the .com days

sad
Me too. Dark turn.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

sad
This is a good analogy of where our country is at. We still have a lot in common with people we disagree with politically. It's ok to still be kind and treat eachother with respect
Last edited by randylahey on Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:43 pm

sad
This is a good apology of where our country is at. We still have a lot of common with people we disagree with politically. It's ok to still be kind and treat eachother with respect
You think trans people are mentally ill.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:48 pm

sad
This is a good apology of where our country is at. We still have a lot of common with people we disagree with politically. It's ok to still be kind and treat eachother with respect
The trans people I have met in person I still treat with kindness and respect. But that doesn't mean I'm going to affirm their delusions

If I meet someone with skitzophrenia, I will also treat them with kindness and respect, but it doesn't mean I'm going to affirm their delusions
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:54 pm

The trans people I have met in person I still treat with kindness and respect. But that doesn't mean I'm going to affirm their delusions

If I meet someone with skitzophrenia, I will also treat them with kindness and respect, but it doesn't mean I'm going to affirm their delusions
I, personally, will take no lessons in kindness and respectfulness from someone who categorically considers transsexuality as mental illness.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

It sure doesn't help that we have so many people on SSRI and anti-anxiety medications. People give up and never try to find out the reasons for their health issues. If you body feels anxious, there's a reason it feels that way and there's likely a simple way to resolve it. Big pharma loves it when people are more out of balance and that's why they pushed the covid shots (to make people more sick and more $$$ for them).
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:56 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:54 pm

I, personally, will take no lessons in kindness and respectfulness from someone who categorically considers transsexuality as mental illness.
There isn't possibly a bigger red flag that something is mentally wrong than a person thinking "they are in the wrong body"

If that isn't a cry for help I don't know what is

You only get one body. That's how life works
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

this thread has it all. russia. covid. perverts. just in the last few pages. this is some sort of malcontents greatest hits.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And almost all of it can be traced back to jfish. If he doesn't have a valid relevant argument, he starts bringing all kinds of other stuff into the mix. I have no desire to bicker with the guy, or anybody.

I had one relevant post I wanted to make. About tucker explaining why he interviewed putin. The interview will be available in several hours, should be interesting
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:14 pm And almost all of it can be traced back to jfish. If he doesn't have a valid relevant argument, he starts bringing all kinds of other stuff into the mix. I have no desire to bicker with the guy, or anybody.

I had one relevant post I wanted to make. About tucker explaining why he interviewed putin. The interview will be available in several hours, should be interesting
Giggle. Talk to your crustacean friend, who thinks that the color of the Minneapolis police chief's skin is somehow relevant to, ah, the interpretation of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. Or that covid shots are somehow relevant to, ah, why your dude Tucker is getting the red carpet treatment by Putin.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Mich: malcontent defines you.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

randylahey wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:14 pm And almost all of it can be traced back to jfish. If he doesn't have a valid relevant argument, he starts bringing all kinds of other stuff into the mix. I have no desire to bicker with the guy, or anybody.

It's just a game for him. Basically asks you for "evidence" and then ignores all kinds of evidence all around him. I mean, playing word games is what he claims he does for a living. You can argue anything you want, but if you ignore reality around you, well... you end up like these women who identify as a Zee or Zen.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Cassandra wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:24 pm

Basically asks you for "evidence" and then ignores all kinds of evidence all around him.
You have never once produced anything that a reasonable person would consider evidence.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:10 pm this thread has it all. russia. covid. perverts. just in the last few pages. this is some sort of malcontents greatest hits.
Thanks to you I am reminded of Stefon. Now it has Stefon too. Which just may be the best contribution to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBCUz0Ugdzc
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

sad
This is a good analogy of where our country is at. We still have a lot in common with people we disagree with politically. It's ok to still be kind and treat eachother with respect
gtfo

he came on here and bragged about taking advantage of family during covid. that alone is disqualifying

disagreeing about subjective things is fine and dandy, but you two dipshits seem prone to disagree with (or fail to recognize) objective fact

you’ve both shot any reasonable level of respect in the foot
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?