Violence

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: Violence

Post by Deleted User 89 »

lobster is the petulant, spoiled brat that screams “i know you are, but what am i”
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

delusionally sincere
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:11 am
You sir, are a braggart, an idiot and a douchebag.
Want me to set up a poll to see if anyone agrees?
Is this an example of the healing and unity that we were promised with an uncle joe administration! Is this the getting back to normal that we were promised!

We are off to a roaring good start.
Last edited by MICHHAWK on Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

MICH defending Lobster is all you really need to know.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:11 am
Eat feces.
Is this another example of the healing and unity we were promised with an uncle joe administration! Is this the back to normal they told us about.

We are off to a roaring good start,
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:34 am
Is this an example of the healing and unity that we were promised with an uncle joe administration! Is this the getting back to normal that we promised!

I really don't think the healing of a nation is going to be derailed by my pointing out that lobster is a tool.
Sorry that it has affected you so deeply, I honestly didn't know that the 2 of you were so close.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"Is this another example of the healing and unity we were promised with an uncle joe administration!"

Lobster/Walrus was swearing that the election was fraudulent of which there is no proof.
He can post here with his made up stories but that doesn't protect him from backlash.

This whole shtick that you are prepping for the Biden administration is already old.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:38 am
Is this an example of the healing and unity that we were promised with an uncle joe administration! Is this the getting back to normal that we promised!

I really don't think the healing of a nation is going to be derailed by my pointing out that lobster is a tool.
What if every citizen thought like you “healing and unity and a return to normal applies to everyone but me.” How do we heal and unify if every person is like you and takes no personal responsibility?

How do we get there. Can you explain it to me please.
Deleted User 89

mich is right

we should all just forget about the damage trump, his supporters and sycophants, and the lobsters of this country have done...and move on

words and actions have consequences, mich

if we don’t deal with the past, and learn from it, we’ll be doomed to repeat it
kubowler99

Post by kubowler99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:45 am

What if every citizen thought like you “healing and unity and a return to normal applies to everyone but me.” How do we heal and unify if every person is like you and takes no personal responsibility?

Are you fucking serious?

You want actual healing? Then first must come accountability for EVERYONE that obfuscated, misstated, and outright fucking lied about everything the past four plus years. Every damn one of them.

You don't heal by letting liars continue to lie.
You don't heal by letting grifters continue to grift.
You don't heal by letting racists continue to be racists.
You don't heal by letting traitors continue to be traitors.

The only thing you want is 'heeling'.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:02 am I won't have time to post tomorrow because of busy day, but I wanted to address some things. Firstly, some have said "I don't respond" to people. Well, that's a disingenuous way of describing the actual situation. Throwing your own poop at your computer screen and calling it "a response" might quality it as "communication" in your family, but my standards are higher. In other words, as others have put it, not every comment deserves a response. Earn it.

I find it very disturbing, but a little funny that the mainstream has gone out of their way to make sure we all know the Capitol riot was the most dangerous thing ever. Sure, a few people died, and no one wants that. But it was far less violent than what took place in 2020 with the BLM/Antifa thugs burning down businesses, shooting and murdering police (some of them black), and even taking over entire portions of a city. They did all this (terrorism) and media bent over backwards to condone it. Massive double standard, but it all starts with people choosing a side.

See, most of you on here will never know what it is to be intellectually sincere. You cannot choose a side and be honest. Things are far more nuanced and complex. To see the real truth, you've got to try to remove your biases.

Anyway, contrary to what many think, I don't expect anything unusual today. If Trump's supporters do want to fight back in the future, they'll figure out a smarter way than the BLM approach.
LOL!

Let's review.

"I won't have time to post tomorrow because of busy day".
* Busy for who/m? Give me and everyone else a break. You can post sitting on the toilet. If you wanted to post, you would find time.

"Firstly, some have said "I don't respond" to people. Well, that's a disingenuous way of describing the actual situation".
* "Disingenuous" or not, it's a factual statement that at times, you don't respond to people - who you have already engaged in "banter".

"Throwing your own poop at your computer screen and calling it "a response" might quality it as "communication" in your family, but my standards are higher".
* Ok, few things. 1) You are the King of throwing poop at your computer screen when it comes to your posting on this site. 2) My family is not nor never has been involved in what I post on here - or pretty much anything else involving what I post on a "message board". If you were attempting to insult my family in any way, you can go fuck yourself and I assure you I would take my family over your's 24/7/365. 3) Spare us your standards. You're the asshole who boasted about fucking over your family and profiting off of them during a crisis.

"In other words, as others have put it, not every comment deserves a response. Earn it."
* I give you credit for that. I don't think anyone should disagree.

"I find it very disturbing, but a little funny that the mainstream has gone out of their way to make sure we all know the Capitol riot was the most dangerous thing ever".
* Who EXACTLY has said it was the "most dangerous thing ever"? Was it dangerous? FUCK YES. Are you incapable of comprehending that our nation's Capitol building was "attacked" while members of Congress were in session and what the possible repercussions could/would have been had those members been harmed and/or killed?

"But it was far less violent than what took place in 2020 with the BLM/Antifa thugs burning down businesses, shooting and murdering police (some of them black), and even taking over entire portions of a city".
* Compare all you want but again, if you are incapable of comprehending the magnitude of what occurred to our nation's CAPITOL BUILDING which at that moment should have been probably the second most protected building in the country - then you are simply a clueless fuck.

"They did all this (terrorism) and media bent over backwards to condone it. Massive double standard, but it all starts with people choosing a side".
* Problem is when you say "they", I don't know who you are referring to. Those at the Capitol or those during the summer? Both? Both situations were and should have been condoned and there is no double standard. Wrong is wrong. No other way to interpret it. The majority of the media has condoned all violence - no matter what "side" has done it and no matter what "side" the media is on.

"See, most of you on here will never know what it is to be intellectually sincere".
* I figure 90% of those who post on here are more "intellectually sincere" than you are.
Who do you think you are? Donald Trump?

"You cannot choose a side and be honest".
* Do you really believe that? If so, I can give you the phone number to the Stone Mental Health Center at Northwestern Hospital because you are delusional and may be in need of some help.

"Things are far more nuanced and complex".
* LOL, some things are extremely simple and black and white (no pun intended / skin color implications). I find YOU have a difficult time accepting what is and isn't true.

"To see the real truth, you've got to try to remove your biases".
* AT TIMES that is a very true statement. Other times, it is false.
Do YOU adhere to that logic? I'll answer that for you. You have PROVEN on here that sometimes you do NOT.

"Anyway, contrary to what many think, I don't expect anything unusual today".
* Forgive me for getting philosophical but EVERY day something "unusual" happens.
Today's Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and the "removal" of Donald Trump is extremely unusual for many reasons. Things are not "normal".

"If Trump's supporters do want to fight back in the future, they'll figure out a smarter way than the BLM approach".
* You have got to be kidding us. You insult the "BLM approach" while basically praising "Trump supporters".
No doubt SOME Trump supporters are intelligent people (despite supporting Trump) but the majority of them are stupid fucks who have proven numerous times to be as such. I can only speak for myself but I am more afraid of Trump supporters because they are idiots. Not because I think they will do anything "smarter".
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 89

kubowler99 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:51 am

Are you fucking serious?

You want actual healing? Then first must come accountability for EVERYONE that obfuscated, misstated, and outright fucking lied about everything the past four plus years. Every damn one of them.

You don't heal by letting liars continue to lie.
You don't heal by letting grifters continue to grift.
You don't heal by letting racists continue to be racists.
You don't heal by letting traitors continue to be traitors.

The only thing you want is 'heeling'.
well said
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Wait, is this an example of "Where We Go One, We Go All"?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Is this an example of the healing and unity that we were promised with an uncle joe administration! Is this the getting back to normal that we were promised!

Healing and unity can start after you complete the 12 Steps. To think you just get to say, "I'm not addicted to delusion, you are" and then you are part of reality based society again is not how it works. You have to put in the work first.

Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over reality—that our delusions had become unmanageable.

Step 2: Came to believe that a reality greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the belief in reality and demonstrable truth.

Step 4: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

Step 5: Admitted to reality, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our delusions.

Step 6: Were entirely ready to have reality remove all these defects of delusion.

Step 7: Humbly asked reality to remove our delusions.

Step 8: Made a list of all persons we had spewed disinformation to, and became willing to admit reality exists to them all.

Step 9: Made direct admission of reality to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would…..no fuck it, just speak the truth.

Step 10: Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

Step 11: Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with reality, praying only for knowledge of reality and the power to espouse only that which is truth.

Step 12: Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to other delusional members of our parler societies, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Funniest thing is Donald Trump was still our President when Mich posted that.
I look forward to Mich's snide and hypocritical posts for the next 4 years.
Ok, that was a lie.
Deleted User 89

as long as elected officials in the gop continue to feed their constituents lies, the nation won’t be able to heal and turn the page...regardless of what the Biden/Harris administration does
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:08 am as long as elected officials in the gop continue to feed their constituents lies, the nation won’t be able to heal and turn the page...regardless of what the Biden/Harris administration does
It’s the mans first day in office and you are already walking it back. Boy oh boy.

I had my hopes up too.
Deleted User 89

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:16 am
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:08 am as long as elected officials in the gop continue to feed their constituents lies, the nation won’t be able to heal and turn the page...regardless of what the Biden/Harris administration does
It’s the mans first day in office and you are already walking it back. Boy oh boy.

I had my hopes up too.
what am i walking back?

your guy 1) still won’t mention Biden’s name, 2) is the first president in history to not attend the inauguration of his successor, 3) continues to lie about winning the election, 4) chose to not meet his successor at the white house

i’m honestly surprised he even left a note fur Biden in the resolute desk...curious to know what it says

and you wanna talk about healing and coming together? NOBODY assumed or said that Biden can do it all by himself

quit being such an ass
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

And I quote:

Then: “we can not begin the heal as long as dt is our president”

Now: “we can not begin the heal because dt is our last president”

Why am I surprised.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

I'll just go on record as saying I'm not interested in healing and unity. You trumpers can fuck off and die, you're the worst people on the planet.