Ugh.
Leawood

Re: Another mass shooting

Post by Leawood »

The other dumbfuck is back. Now Dayton.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

As much as this subject pains me, I'm going to say something about it.
YOU ARE A COMPLETE F*CKING A-HOLE who is either brainwashed or a moron (possibly/probably) both if you are not going to place SOME blame on our President and our government (including the Supreme Court) for the two mass shooting that occurred in less than 16 hours of each other.
The divisive sh*t I am reading on "social media" is so f*cking sickening. How can we ALL not be in this together in terms of our desire to NEED this to stop? Instead people choose to make it a Republican VS. Democratic issue. F them!

End of rant.
Last edited by Deleted User 266 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

number of mass shooting incidents worldwide

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

imzcount wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:33 pm
Mjl wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:24 pm What gun law would you all suggest implementing nationally that could have prevented this?
None. Libs want to rip up the constitution and let more criminals in. Lawlessness is all they care about.
^^^^ Gosh imz, you know them "Libs" so well!

But it turns out, we don't need any new gun laws! Blame God and games!

Republican Politicians on Fox News Blame Video Games for Latest Mass Shootings

Hitting Fox News airwaves on Sunday morning to discuss the latest mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, two prominent Republican politicians both insisted that the blame for the tragic events needed to be placed at the feet of violent video games.

Appearing on Fox & Friends on Sunday, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick wanted to know when the federal government was going to take action against the video game industry, noting that the El Paso shooter’s anti-immigrant manifesto made a brief mention of a popular war-based game...

Patrick also suggested that it is the lack of God in Americans’ daily lives accounts for mass shootings, asking “what do we expect” when “we continue to only praise God and look at God on a Sunday morning and kick him out of the town square."

Later on, during an appearance on Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) also ran with the narrative that video games were a major factor behind the mass shootings...
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Since when did Tipper Gore become the source of policy stances for the Republican party?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Did I see Mitch has also been holding up some gun law vote in the senate?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

would you be surprised?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Feral wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:15 pm
Mjl wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:24 pm What gun law would you all suggest implementing nationally that could have prevented this?
None. Libs want to rip up the constitution and let more criminals in. Lawlessness is all they care about.
^^^^ Gosh imz, you know them "Libs" so well!

But it turns out, we don't need any new gun laws! Blame God and games!

Republican Politicians on Fox News Blame Video Games for Latest Mass Shootings

Hitting Fox News airwaves on Sunday morning to discuss the latest mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, two prominent Republican politicians both insisted that the blame for the tragic events needed to be placed at the feet of violent video games.

Appearing on Fox & Friends on Sunday, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick wanted to know when the federal government was going to take action against the video game industry, noting that the El Paso shooter’s anti-immigrant manifesto made a brief mention of a popular war-based game...

Patrick also suggested that it is the lack of God in Americans’ daily lives accounts for mass shootings, asking “what do we expect” when “we continue to only praise God and look at God on a Sunday morning and kick him out of the town square."

Later on, during an appearance on Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) also ran with the narrative that video games were a major factor behind the mass shootings...
Yeah, MORE god. That's what we need. Ignore the huge pedophile ring run by the leaders of the Church all over the nation. The folks of god are the only ones with some sense of morality in this nation.

Fuck. You. Hypocrites.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

White Supremacists, Extremists Celebrate President Trump’s Latest Racist Tweets

July 15, 2019

...Andrew Anglin again praised the President, writing on the Daily Stormer the day after the rally: “Telling those women to go back to their countries is by far the most racist thing he’s ever said – especially since one of them was a black American, descended from slaves. And by refusing to apologize, he has effectively normalized the opinion among the masses of goyim that you can believe that America is a white country, for white people – and that brown people are our guests and if they don’t like being guests then they have to go home.”

Neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin was apparently thrilled by the tweets, posting on his popular Daily Stormer website: “Man, President Trump’s Twitter account has been pure fire lately. This might be the funniest thing he’s ever tweeted. This is the kind of WHITE NATIONALISM we elected him for. And we’re obviously seeing it only because there’s another election coming up. But I’ll tell you, even knowing that, it still feels so good.”

Anglin also emphasized the political implications of Mr. Trump telling people of color to “go back” to their countries: “This is what elected Trump and this is what will always be the best way for him to gain support,” and underscored the importance of these comments being directed at U.S. citizens, particularly Rep. Pressley, who was born in Cincinnati: “So this is not some half-assed anti-immigrant white nationalism. Trump is literally telling American blacks to go back to Africa.”

[...]
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Just heard that the Ohio shooter's AK-47 had a 100 round magazine. Legally. Thank goodness he was killed in ~ 30 seconds from the time he began shooting, and was only able to shoot his sister and 35 other people in that time...
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Ever notice how selective usage of "I support limited government oversight of society as well as fiscal conservatism" is to white, gun owning conservatives?

Got a problem with immigrants? "The government needs to get involved and pass a bunch of laws and spend billions of dollars on a wall to keep those brown people out of my country. Besides, they're really cutting into white Americans chances at landing a below minimum wage job standing in the sun all day picking fruits and vegetables while being doused with pesticides. I don't care what it costs, we gotta protect American citizens from these monsters!"

Got a problem with black people? "The government needs to get involved and pass a bunch of laws and spend billions of dollars to incarcerate them and keep them out of my neighborhood. I don't care what it costs, we gotta protect American citizens from these evil beasts!"

Got a problem with women? "The government needs to get involved and pass a bunch of laws to tell those dumb women what medical procedures they can and cannot choose. They're too dumb and irresponsible to be making such complicated decisions on their own. I don't care what it costs, we gotta protect those unborn American citizens from these careless idiots!"

Got a problem with homosexuals? "The government needs to get involved and pass a bunch of laws to make sure they can't get married. I don't want them feeling like they are the same as me. I don't care what it costs, we gotta protect American citizens from these evil sinners!"

These are all easy to support because none of those laws would ever affect them Got a problem with fellow white gun owners slaughtering dozens of American citizens? "Sorry, I believe in limited government oversight in society and fiscal conservatism. There's really nothing we can do about this. Thoughts and prayers to the dead American citizens!"
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I don't think anyone could have guessed that the Racist In Chief, republican Donald Trump, is now using the slaughter of people in America as a bargaining chip:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... fw">August
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 266

Has the shit head shown his face in the past 48 hours?
Deleted User 276

Post by Deleted User 276 »

2 more mass shootings this weekend in Chicago, but those usually don't get any coverage nationally.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Feral wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 am I don't think anyone could have guessed that the Racist In Chief, republican Donald Trump, is now using the slaughter of people in America as a bargaining chip:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... fw">August
And just the general attempt to conflate the two.

Leawood was right. The maga crowd blames this mass shooting on illegal immigration.
Deleted User 266

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:12 am 2 more mass shootings this weekend in Chicago, but those usually don't get any coverage nationally.
Don't be one of those people Illini. Please don't be one of those people. I'm begging you.
Thankfully for both of our sakes (and everyone else's) I don't have the energy right now to go off on you.
Deleted User 266

twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:16 am
Ever notice how selective usage of "I support limited government oversight of society as well as fiscal conservatism" is to white, gun owning conservatives?

Got a problem with immigrants? "The government needs to get involved and pass a bunch of laws and spend billions of dollars on a wall to keep those brown people out of my country. Besides, they're really cutting into white Americans chances at landing a below minimum wage job standing in the sun all day picking fruits and vegetables while being doused with pesticides. I don't care what it costs, we gotta protect American citizens from these monsters!"

Got a problem with black people? "The government needs to get involved and pass a bunch of laws and spend billions of dollars to incarcerate them and keep them out of my neighborhood. I don't care what it costs, we gotta protect American citizens from these evil beasts!"

Got a problem with women? "The government needs to get involved and pass a bunch of laws to tell those dumb women what medical procedures they can and cannot choose. They're too dumb and irresponsible to be making such complicated decisions on their own. I don't care what it costs, we gotta protect those unborn American citizens from these careless idiots!"

Got a problem with homosexuals? "The government needs to get involved and pass a bunch of laws to make sure they can't get married. I don't want them feeling like they are the same as me. I don't care what it costs, we gotta protect American citizens from these evil sinners!"

These are all easy to support because none of those laws would ever affect them Got a problem with fellow white gun owners slaughtering dozens of American citizens? "Sorry, I believe in limited government oversight in society and fiscal conservatism. There's really nothing we can do about this. Thoughts and prayers to the dead American citizens!"
twocoach - I appreciate you and your post but PLEASE don't give count your attention. He/she/it isn't deserving of it with ignorant bullshit posts like the one you responded to.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

#dosomething