republicans have no shame

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: republicans have no shame

Post by twocoach »

Feral wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:10 am As the world reacted to America's sudden abandonment of its most trusted and effective local allies, a tweet from Trump's daughter Ivanka resurfaced, detailing a relevant conflict of interest regarding relations with Turkey...

"Thank you Prime Minister Erdogan for joining us yesterday to celebrate the launch of #TrumpTowers Istanbul!" Ivanka wrote in April 2012.
So much winning (at least for Trump Inc., not America).
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

lock ‘em up!!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Geezer wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:44 pm Kurds need to book some rooms at Turnberry.
^^^

The state-owned Glasgow Prestwick Airport is waiving service fees for inbound US military aircraft as part of an alleged practice designed to increase traffic at the beleaguered airport and safeguard its lucrative commercial relationship with the US Defence Department, multiple sources familiar with its operations have told The Scotsman.

The heavily-indebted airport, which is at the centre of a US Congressional investigation over the US military’s financial ties with Prestwick and President Donald Trump’s nearby Trump Turnberry resort, is alleged to have waived the so-called service fees for several hundred flights by branches of the US Armed Forces.

Sources with direct knowledge of US military business at Prestwick said the cost to the airport and, as a result, Scottish taxpayers, runs into seven figures. “Scottish taxpayers are picking up the tab for the largest and wealthiest military force on the planet,” one explained...
Anand Giridharadas
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Lock her up.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Lou Dobbs in an attempt to lead by example, goes off while wiping the drool from his chin.

After saying that Syria is a country that can fend for itself, and the Trump administration is only talking about bringing a thousand troops home from the northern part of the country, Dobbs showed a list of prominent Republicans who pushed back against the president following his announcement—including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley, and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC).

“These people are just amazingly the problem,” Dobbs huffed.

After derisively listing off several Republicans—notably directing much of his anger towards Haley ( how dare a woman speak out says the incel fanboys ) —Dobbs finished off his roll call by taking aim at former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, a Fox colleague.

Huckabee, a Fox News contributor, took to Twitter on Monday morning to note that while he generally supports Trump’s foreign policy, he thinks it’s a “HUGE mistake to abandon Kurds,” as the Kurdish have been “faithful allies” and we “CANNOT abandon them.”

“This is nonsense!” Dobbs exclaimed. “Each one of those people owes—in my judgment, again, for multiple reasons, and a number of cases—the American people and this president an apology.”

“Just stand aside,” he concluded.

And then he dropped to his knees and showed everyone how it's done. Come on trumpublicans, my tax cuts are at stake here. Blow him like you mean it! Lou is a true lickspittle, the trumpublican world needs more of these.

trump is the last great hope of the trumpublican cause, conservatism is dead, ideas, policies and philosophies don't matter, it has all been reduced to this. Publicly giving the narcissistic bastard head while his fans cheer for your continued humiliation.

Enjoy it conservatives, you have won! 5 more years!, 5 more years!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I don't think anyone could have predicted this:

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/statu ... w">October
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I think we are losing focus on what is important right now. tiny was chosen by god with a small "g" and his will is not to be questioned. If you want to see how the bigly sycophants do it, just check out how Marc Thiessen venerates himself before lord trump and services him on a regular basis. That's how you trumpublicans need to get busy. My tax cuts depend on it you sleazy bitches, all together now blow real hard!

Remember, you don't count the stains on your blue dresses when god's on your side!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIFboQupdas
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

just saw that rudy thinks the witches in salem got better treatment than he and drumpf

lol
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Turkey's Syria invasion: Member of US Special Forces says, 'I am ashamed for the first time in my career'

A member of U.S. Special Forces serving alongside the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Syria told Fox News on Wednesday they were witnessing Turkish atrocities on the frontlines.

“I am ashamed for the first time in my career,” said the distraught soldier, who has been involved in the training of indigenous forces on multiple continents. The hardened service member is among the 1,000 or so U.S. troops who remain in Syria.

“Turkey is not doing what it agreed to. It’s horrible,” the military source on the ground said. “We met every single security agreement. The Kurds met every single agreement [with the Turks]. There was no threat to the Turks -- none -- from this side of the border."

...“This is insanity,” the concerned U.S. service member said. "I don’t know what they call atrocities, but they are happening.”

U.S. military officials told Fox News the president ordered the military not to get involved in the Turkish strikes, after the Kurds requested air support.

Kurdish forces in northeastern Syria are guarding thousands of captured Islamic State (ISIS) fighters, now without the help of the U.S. in the area.

The Special Forces member said the Kurds have not left their positions guarding detainees. In fact, “they prevented a prison break last night without us," the military source on the front line said. “They are not abandoning our side [yet]."

"The Turks are hitting outside the security mechanism," according to the source, who said the Kurds are "pleading for our support."

The American troops are doing “nothing," the source lamented. "Just sitting by and watching it unfold.”

[...]
Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Heartbreaking.
Defense. Rebounds.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Feral wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:46 am

U.S. military officials told Fox News the president ordered the military not to get involved in the Turkish strikes, after the Kurds requested air support.

The American troops are doing “nothing," the source lamented. "Just sitting by and watching it unfold.”

[...][/i]

What was that term the trumpublicans bleeted like horrified sheep during the 8 Benghazi investigations; "stand down order" or something like that? I guess this sort of thing is abhorrent to them, I am sure they will let trump hear about their shock and dismay.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Makes me want to puke.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Geezer wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:20 am Makes me want to puke.
If it helps, I hear that trump towers in Istanbul is safe so your condo value is not going to be affected.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Me too.

Who the hell is ever going to willingly help us in the future after this betrayal of the Kurds? And today, Trump said that the ISIS prisoners who escape are Europe's problem.

WTF!?

Where are the cowardly congressional republicans?

Full disclosure: Every time I've posted that there must be nothing republicans won't countenance by Trump, I was exaggerating! I wasn't 100% serious. I was being hyperbolic.

smfh

This is tragically sad.
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Kevin...Kevin...Kevin...

This probably belongs on the Where TF Is the "Republicans Are the Law & Order Party!", thread:

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/statu ... w">October

Looks like Kevin wasn't always so dum:

Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I know. I'm sorry.
Defense. Rebounds.