Israel/Palestine

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Israel/Palestine

Post by Shirley »

I hate when Pence is right:

Pence slams Trump, GOP ‘voices of appeasement’ as Israel comes under attack

Former Vice President Mike Pence tore into Donald Trump and pointed to isolationism in the Republican Party as complicit in the sweeping Hamas attack on Israel, decrying American “retreat on the world stage.”

In a scathing rebuke, Pence faulted “voices of appeasement like Donald Trump, Vivek Ramaswamy and Ron DeSantis that I believe have run contrary to the tradition in our party that America is the leader of the free world.”

Pence’s comments in Iowa represented the first ripple in the Republican primary from the violence that erupted on Saturday — and effectively threw down a challenge to Republicans he said have “embraced the language of isolationism and appeasement.”

...When he added the Reaganesque line that “it’s time to get back to peace through strength,” the candidate polling in single digits nationally received an uncharacteristically sustained round of applause.

“Backing our allies and doing things in their neighborhood so it doesn’t come to the United States is important,” Larry Winum, a 59-year-old banker who had come to hear Pence at a local senior center, said.

[...]
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Need to halt Iran's missile making. Iran has been killing Ukrainians for some time now too.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Hamas is claiming ukraine sold them the weapons used for the attacks. Which ukraine obviously got drom the US. You've got to be fucking kidding me.... lol

https://twitter.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/sta ... Kzwhw&s=19
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfc

what’s wrong with you?

do you not have any ability at all to critically analyze where you’re getting “news” from?

fucking broken
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

randylahey wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:49 pm Hamas is claiming ukraine sold them the weapons used for the attacks. Which ukraine obviously got drom the US. You've got to be fucking kidding me.... lol

Saying things like that makes you a Russian bot ‘round these parts.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

no, it just makes him an idiot
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Being a Russian bot might be a more realistic outlook than believing the American mainstream media these days.. smh
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:58 pm no, it just makes him an idiot
You guys have been telling me this for years. And I keep ending up being right about shit
Last edited by randylahey on Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The modern definition of "Conspiracies" just means truths that big brother does not want everyone to know

Stop being obedient sheep. It's not helping anyone
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Ukraine selling weapons to hamas, given to them by the US, that were used for the attacks, is being reported by many sources. The video of the hamas soldier thanking ukraine for them is the viral bit

https://twitter.com/Ramy_Sawma/status/1 ... x18EQ&s=19
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Biden is a puppet of the deep state military industrial machine. They left billions of dollars of weapons for the taliban in an embarassing withdrawal from the middle east. Sends billions of dollars of weapons to an extremely corrupt ukraine government, to fund this endless war with Russia. And now these weapons are trickling into this Palestine conflict

Everything the biden administration touches is turning to shit. Domestically and abroad. How can anyone really justify his cause at this point??
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Hamas, Iran, and Putin would like to thank republicans for having their priorities straight:

9/22/23 Times of Israel: Ted Cruz imposes hold on Biden nominees, spelling trouble for Israel envoy pick Jack Lew

Israel is attacked & we don't have:

Ambassador to Israel. Thanks to Rand Paul's COVID conspiracies.

Vital military appointments. Thanks to Tommy Tuberville's abortion obsession.

A Speaker. Thanks to Matt Gaetz's need for attention.

Thanks, @GOP for undermining our response.
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

randylahey wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:04 pm Ukraine selling weapons to hamas, given to them by the US, that were used for the attacks, is being reported by many sources. The video of the hamas soldier thanking ukraine for them is the viral bit

https://twitter.com/Ramy_Sawma/status/1 ... x18EQ&s=19
Intellectually Sovereign
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

randylahey wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:49 pm Hamas is claiming ukraine sold them the weapons used for the attacks. Which ukraine obviously got drom the US. You've got to be fucking kidding me.... lol

For the record, we don’t know if this is true or not.

We just know it has been claimed.

https://x.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/status/17 ... 13222?s=20
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:31 pm Hamas, Iran, and Putin would like to thank republicans for having their priorities straight:

9/22/23 Times of Israel: Ted Cruz imposes hold on Biden nominees, spelling trouble for Israel envoy pick Jack Lew

Israel is attacked & we don't have:

Ambassador to Israel. Thanks to Rand Paul's COVID conspiracies.

Vital military appointments. Thanks to Tommy Tuberville's abortion obsession.

A Speaker. Thanks to Matt Gaetz's need for attention.

Thanks, @GOP for undermining our response.
Pure ignorance.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:55 pm

"lol" makes him a piece of shit who would have a broken jaw if I saw him tonight.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:47 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:55 pm

"lol" makes him a piece of shit who would have a broken jaw if I saw him tonight.
It is laughable. Because you still support Biden despite all this shit. He also just gave Iran 6 billion right before this happened

LOLLLL @ you acting like you could break someone's jaw. Careful you might catch covid if you get close enough to someone to swing on them
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Biden admin was concerned aid would boost hamas. Did it anyways, to the tune of 6 billion. Coincidentally, hamas attacks.

https://twitter.com/NoahPollak/status/1 ... DcXEQ&s=19
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I don't know if randy responded to me. If he did, I hope he realizes I have family and friends in Israel. I have friends and family in the USA who served in the IDF. There is nothing "lol" about what happened in Israel the past 24 hours.

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:01 pm I don't know if randy responded to me. If he did, I hope he realizes I have family and friends in Israel. I have friends and family in the USA who served in the IDF. There is nothing "lol" about what happened in Israel the past 24 hours.

Consider the source, and don't let it bother you, Gutter.

Randy is a clueless, classless, piece of shit who is so stupid he's incapable of understanding why what he wrote is offensive. Like Psych, you have to feel sorry for him.
Anand Giridharadas