NFL 2021

Kansas Football.
NewtonHawk11

Re: NFL 2021

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Reason why Raiders released him. There’s a good chance he’s behind bars for the rest of his NFL aged years.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Man, what a tragedy for that poor girl who was killed. The whole "wrong place at the wrong time" randomness of incidences like this just break my heart. So tragically avoidable.
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

I also typed that rumor wrong. The staffer did not say he consumed 18 shots. He ordered 18 shots plus mixed drinks. So I highly doubt that he consumed all of that by himself.

Him driving 156 in a 25 is wild enough let alone he was drunk, had a passenger with him and had a loaded gun.
Holidaysmore - 2005
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

twocoach wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:21 pm
holidaysmore wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:52 pm Ruggs update. He and his girl are lucky to be alive.

Driving 156. Was going 127 when the air bags deployed. Also had a loaded handgun in the car and killed a dog.

A rumor going around from a staffer that Ruggs was at Top Golf before the incident and consumed 18 shots plus other mixed beverages.
In before the "yeah but you guys did dumb stuff when you were young, too" ninnys:

1) I have never gotten behind the wheel after drinking anything close to 18+ shots of alcohol
2) I have never driven 150+ mph, let alone under the influence, let alone twice the legal limit
3) I have never had a loaded gun in my car, let alone while driving 150+ and at twice the legal limit
With new information, opinions can change.
I have not done any of those things either.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

holidaysmore wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:33 pm I also typed that rumor wrong. The staffer did not say he consumed 18 shots. He ordered 18 shots plus mixed drinks. So I highly doubt that he consumed all of that by himself.

Him driving 156 in a 25 is wild enough let alone he was drunk, had a passenger with him and had a loaded gun.
OK, that sounds more reasonable. You'd think that 18+ shots would result in way more than double the legal limit.

Yuck all around. "No forever mistakes" is the mantra that I repeat to my oldest every time she goes somewhere. She is likely sick of it but I hope she hears it in her subconscious when it matters. Henry Ruggs made a forever mistake and it ended and young woman's life and will scar his life forever.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Dalvin Cook and the Vikings.
Yeesh.
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

At the rate we are going the NFL won't even be a sport anymore. It is more of a glorified, scripted entertainment show.
Holidaysmore - 2005
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

"She wuzn't raped. I wuz raped." Novel defense.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

The Chiefs are going to sign OBJ aren't they? Packers offered league minimum. Likely declined. Down to Saints and Chiefs, it seems.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

OBJ might be the Watkins we wanted.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

All in for OBJ
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I don't know the ins and outs of their roster, but that would make it seem like a Josh Gordon cut would follow.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

It'll be Saints.
They dunno what they are gonna do with Michael Thomas.
He'll be their number one guy - while here, he'd be the no. 2.

Not sure if he's into that.
UnholyLivingDead

Post by UnholyLivingDead »

Saints have a lot of work to do if they want him. I think they have less than a million dollars of cap space to work with.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Patriots apparently coming in strong.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Lots of options, none of which are perfect. Frankly, I think the Chiefs are the best choice if he wants to think beyond this season but I might be a bit biased.

Go to the Saints and he might make the back end of the playoffs with a mediocre QB who will likely not be their QB next season.
Go to the Patriots and he might make the back end of the playoffs with a average QB who will definitely be their QB next season.
Go to the Chiefs and he might make the back end of the playoffs with an elite QB who will definitely be their QB next season.
Go to the Packers and he might make a Super Bowl run with an elite QB who will likely not be their QB next season.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I am in the "catch the damned ball" mode with KC. Anyone willing to not let the ball ricochet is my pick right now. Soft hands, precise routes. Make it happen.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:18 pm Lots of options, none of which are perfect. Frankly, I think the Chiefs are the best choice if he wants to think beyond this season but I might be a bit biased.

Go to the Saints and he might make the back end of the playoffs with a mediocre QB who will likely not be their QB next season.
Go to the Patriots and he might make the back end of the playoffs with a average QB who will definitely be their QB next season.
Go to the Chiefs and he might make the back end of the playoffs with an elite QB who will definitely be their QB next season.
Go to the Packers and he might make a Super Bowl run with an elite QB who will likely not be their QB next season, but will probably give you covid while there.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

"Literally ya'll need to calm the f--- down," Woodley wrote alongside the photos in question. "This is straight up HILARIOUS. News outlets STILL grasping at straws to disparage Aaron. Finding random f---ing men on the streets of LA and saying its him."

"I know Aaron's body VERY well," she continued. "First off his feet, ahem and no offense to this rando dude, are a LOT bigger. Also, for those of us who know Aaron beyond the worlds of obsessed sport and s---- media, it's no secret he has the hairiest hands on the f---ing planet. This oblivious homie. Clearly, does not (go ahead, zoom in)."

"Also, cute car dude, but Aaron would never drive this," she added.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/11/10/a ... iry-hands/
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Eh, OK. I think this just proves there are a bunch of lame ass idiots who run glorified blog sites that claim to be "media" so they can get media credentials to get places that us regular idiots can't.

Los Angeles is my hell. You could not pay me enough money to live there.