Israel/Palestine

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Israel/Palestine

Post by randylahey »

You clearly didn't understand my post then. There's nothing funny about what is happening there. I'm embarrassed by our government. The biden administration poured 6 billion in aid to the area controlled by hamas, which undeniably paid a part in this attack. Hamas claims to have bought their weapons from ukraine. The biden administration has been arming ukraine for a year. The biden administration supplied the money used to buy the weapons they also supplied

If you care about Israel, Or peace in general, you should stop voting Democrat. Biden is a puppet or the military industrial complex. The left wing and deep state is lobbied and paid for by the Boeings of the world

Under trump we had pace. Under Biden there is new conflict after new conflict that all have ties back to the US

That is why the deep state hates trump. And political outsiders in general. The aren't pro war
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Shirley wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:05 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:01 pm I don't know if randy responded to me. If he did, I hope he realizes I have family and friends in Israel. I have friends and family in the USA who served in the IDF. There is nothing "lol" about what happened in Israel the past 24 hours.

Consider the source, and don't let it bother you, Gutter.

Randy is a clueless, classless, piece of shit who is so stupid he's incapable of understanding why what he wrote is offensive. Like Psych, you have to feel sorry for him.
You're 100% right he's a clueless classless piece of shit.
I have to assume he posted something snide in response to me. Good for him for continuing to prove to others how much of an idiot and an asshole he is.
I don't feel sorry for him one iota.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:21 pm You clearly didn't understand my post then. There's nothing funny about what is happening there. I'm embarrassed by our government. The biden administration poured 6 billion in aid to the area controlled by hamas, which undeniably paid a part in this attack. Hamas claims to have bought their weapons from ukraine. The biden administration has been arming ukraine for a year. The biden administration supplied the money used to buy the weapons they also supplied

If you care about Israel, Or peace in general, you should stop voting Democrat. Biden is a puppet or the military industrial complex. The left wing and deep state is lobbied and paid for by the Boeings of the world

Under trump we had pace. Under Biden there is new conflict after new conflict that all have ties back to the US

That is why the deep state hates trump. And political outsiders in general. The aren't pro war
Go fuck yourself Randy. Even Fox is debunking your lies about the $6 billion dollars, dumbass:

Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Wow fox. Another company who Blackrock is a major shareholder in. Blackrock is a major shareholder in weapons manufacturers too. They benefit from war. They sell lies and propaganda on media platforms they own. And then they rebuild war torn areas and profit all over again

Don't trust anything connected to Blackrock. Especially what fox has turned into

Blackrock also owns a lot of the politicians you love so much. Through lobbying
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I'm sorry.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Russia calling for a Palestinian State with East Jerusalem as its capital. They have built a large chaos factory in the Middle East. Diverts American aid, stops the Saudi peace deal, sows more frenzied Randys into the media bloodstream
mjl2
Contributor

Post by mjl2 »

Can we not do this on this subject?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:34 pm
randylahey wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:49 pm Hamas is claiming ukraine sold them the weapons used for the attacks. Which ukraine obviously got drom the US. You've got to be fucking kidding me.... lol

https://twitter.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/sta ... Kzwhw&s=19
For the record, we don’t know if this is true or not.

We just know it has been claimed.

https://x.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/status/17 ... 13222?s=20
You do know that this is more pro-Putin noise, right?

Here is something significantly more reliable. Please do a better job considering sources.

https://x.com/jonathanlanday/status/171 ... PzNG4aOfKQ

https://x.com/asaadhannaa/status/171099 ... PzNG4aOfKQ
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

See here’s how pro-Putin misinfo works.

https://x.com/repmtg/status/17109903803 ... PzNG4aOfKQ

NOW, a single gun used in Ukraine found in Israel will give the Randies of the world cover to say they were “right” again.

This is why it’s so fucking damaging for people who should know better to uncritically adopt pro-Putin talking points.

(Cute that Rs now care about tracing where guns came from though.)
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Where is randy with a "lol"?

Probably dumb questions and if so, I'm sorry.
1. Your (DC - and/or anyone else) opinion - Are the Israelis telling Biden to keep American "troops" away?
2. Is the USA in a heightened level of alert in regards to possible terrorist acts in the USA because of what is happening in Israel?
3. If it is proven Iran collaborated significantly with Hamas what if anything will Biden do?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I know nothing. (Just my opinions.):

1. I don't think American troops in Israel is being considered, yet. That's a huge step, and it would only serve to escalate the situation, immensely.

2. I saw a former FBI lawyer/official say yesterday that local, state, and federal law enforcement were increasing security around synagogues, etc., as a result of the attack.

3. I'm counting on Israel to use this as an excuse to solve the Iranian nuclear weapon threat, for a few years to come. (No doubt, with our help.) I'm also hoping to get a pony for my next birthday.
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 am

1. Your (DC - and/or anyone else) opinion - Are the Israelis telling Biden to keep American "troops" away?
2. Is the USA in a heightened level of alert in regards to possible terrorist acts in the USA because of what is happening in Israel?
3. If it is proven Iran collaborated significantly with Hamas what if anything will Biden do?
1. I would imagine that the circumstances suit the IDF far better than American forces.

Also, Germany is reportedly reconsidering ALL of its longstanding support (both nationally and through the EU) for Palestinian entities in response to the torture/rape/murder/desecration of Shani Louk. My guess is that Hamas will do its damnedest to ensure that American citizens are released and returned safely.

2. I don't know. I would hope the intelligence community is on high alert; I would imagine it is. But it's hard damn work, finding terrorist needles in global haystacks.

3. I don't know what Biden would/will do. Obviously, detente with Iran has been an Obama-Biden priority for 15 years. Backtracking on that now would be very difficult, even if it becomes necessary. More to the point, again, I suspect that this is something the Israelis have prepared for and something they wouldn't necessarily want Americans getting involved in at this point.

IMO, the most powerful and important thing Biden can do is to use the bully pulpit to express full-throated support for Israel and its efforts to bring justice and safety to its people.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

We have, apparently, begun to move naval resources closer to the region, as a show of support.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:25 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 am

1. I would imagine that the circumstances suit the IDF far better than American forces.

Also, Germany is reportedly reconsidering ALL of its longstanding support (both nationally and through the EU) for Palestinian entities in response to the torture/rape/murder/desecration of Shani Louk. My guess is that Hamas will do its damnedest to ensure that American citizens are released and returned safely.

2. I don't know. I would hope the intelligence community is on high alert; I would imagine it is. But it's hard damn work, finding terrorist needles in global haystacks.

3. I don't know what Biden would/will do. Obviously, detente with Iran has been an Obama-Biden priority for 15 years. Backtracking on that now would be very difficult, even if it becomes necessary. More to the point, again, I suspect that this is something the Israelis have prepared for and something they wouldn't necessarily want Americans getting involved in at this point.

IMO, the most powerful and important thing Biden can do is to use the bully pulpit to express full-throated support for Israel and its efforts to bring justice and safety to its people.
Thanks for taking the time to respond!
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:30 pm We have, apparently, begun to move naval resources closer to the region, as a show of support.
This is not going to end well.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris