NBA Playoffs 24

Kansas Basketball.
randylahey

Re: NBA Playoffs 24

Post by randylahey »

Braun 3/3 from the floor tonight. Hit a big 3 and yappin
Last edited by randylahey on Mon May 13, 2024 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Big shaut
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

So cool to think of all the Jayhawks watching & exhaling a sigh of relief when Braun's 3rd 3 dropped.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
AlOerter
Contributor

Post by AlOerter »

Shirley wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:12 pm So cool to think of all the Jayhawks watching & exhaling a sigh of relief when Braun's 3rd 3 dropped.
Loved it.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:05 pm Braun 3/3 from 3 tonight and yappin
He wasn't 3 for 3 from 3.
What world are you living in - in that you continuously post shit that comes off as being factual and it's 100% false?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Jayson Tatum in 2016:
“Way before high school, I’d already been to college. My mom had me when she was 19 years old. She was just a college freshman. But she was determined not to become another statistic, not to end up on welfare, not to drop out of school.⁠

So she brought me to class with her.⁠

From the time I was a baby until I was about eight years old, when my mom went to school, I went to school with her. I remember sitting in the back of her classes, eating snacks or immersing myself in books or video games. I kept quiet, listening in here and there — to me, most of her professors seemed boring and talked a lot. But I had my things to focus on, she had hers. It felt normal. So that’s what we did. When my mom couldn’t afford a babysitter and Grandma was working, we’d go to class together.⁠

And by the time I got to sixth grade, my mom had gotten her bachelor’s and law degrees from St. Louis University.⁠

I’ll never forget her law school graduation. All my cousins and grandparents showed up. When they called my mom’s name, I stood up in my button-down and slacks and screamed, ‘I love you! I’m proud of you!’⁠

She did it, I told her her after the ceremony, but she corrected me. ‘We did it.’⁠

Those nights when she was still in school, we’d sit at the dining room table together. We were each doing our homework. She’d be walking back and forth from the kitchen, cooking dinner while I asked her questions about my math assignments. (Mom was the best with math, she always found a way to break things down in terms that I could understand.) And when it was my bedtime she’d tuck me in and then return to the dining room table, staying up for hours, studying, reading, making sure she was keeping up with her own schoolwork.⁠

She’d often say to me, ‘Jay, don’t let anyone tell you what you can or can’t be. No matter what.’”
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

That’s great.
Thanks for the share.
Be good to your moms ( well most moms ) - they did a lot for you.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:53 am
What world are you living in - in that you continuously post shit that comes off as being factual and it's 100% false?
I remember when the announcer said that Braun was 3/3, 1/1 from 3 and 4/4 from the line". Looking at the timestamp of his post, I'd bet Randy posted right after that and was just half paying attention to what he heard. We seem to be at the receiving end of a lot of posts of info that Randy only half paid attention to.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:48 am
I remember when the announcer said that Braun was 3/3, 1/1 from 3 and 4/4 from the line". Looking at the timestamp of his post, I'd bet Randy posted right after that and was just half paying attention to what he heard. We seem to be at the receiving end of a lot of posts of info that Randy only half paid attention to.
Of course I was (and still am) making a bigger deal out of it than I should have but if randy was watching the game he would have realized Braun was not 3-3 from 3.
If he didn't watch the game, then how/why would he claim Braun was 3-3?

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Good lord guys. Who cares. He either read a box score wrong or heard the announcer incorrectly. Either way, seems like there are better ways to spend your day.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

I’ll give you 3 guesses Gutter
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

DeletedUser wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:09 am Good lord guys. Who cares. He either read a box score wrong or heard the announcer incorrectly. Either way, seems like there are better ways to spend your day.
"Of course I was (and still am) making a bigger deal out of it than I should have".
Yes, there are "better" ways for me to spend my day today.

Maybe I should have lunch with Furph dawg and McCullar?

https://twitter.com/Isaac__Trotter/stat ... 9464141003
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:24 am
DeletedUser wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:09 am Good lord guys. Who cares. He either read a box score wrong or heard the announcer incorrectly. Either way, seems like there are better ways to spend your day.
"Of course I was (and still am) making a bigger deal out of it than I should have".
Yes, there are "better" ways for me to spend my day today.

Maybe I should have lunch with Furph dawg and McCullar?

https://twitter.com/Isaac__Trotter/stat ... 9464141003
Much more productive.
AlOerter
Contributor

Post by AlOerter »

FWIW I wasn't even watching til late in the 4th Q and I did love the late swished 3 and his fire-em-up attitude afterward. But I must say Joker is unlike any other player and he did mention CB in the post-game court side.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Tatum with a good first half but Boston being lax on defense.

Bummer Mitchell is out but I will take it.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Talk about consistency and deja vu.....

Identical
Game 3 Tatum - 11-25 fg, 2-8 3pt, 9-9 ft, 33 pts
Game 4 Tatum - 11-25 fg, 2-8 3pt, 9-9 ft, 33 pts

Similar
Game 3 - 13 reb, 6 ast, 1 blk, 1 stl. 2 pf, 5 to
Game 4 - 11 reb, 5 ast, 2 blk, 2 stl, 2 pf, 5 to

P.S. This makes me kind of laugh. A week ago Kidd got a contract extension.
The very next game he coached they lost by 22.
Then last night Kidd and his team found a way to lose.
Don't get me wrong, the Thunder are a nice team but the Mavs shouldn't have lost to them by 22 and then find a way to choke in a super important game 4 in which they managed to score just 15 points in the 3rd quarter and give up 35 in the 4th.

From a week ago.....
The Dallas Mavericks and coach Jason Kidd have signed a multi-year contract extension, the team announced today.

“We are excited to have Coach Kidd continue to lead our team throughout the coming years with this well-earned contract extension,” stated Dallas Mavericks Governor Patrick Dumont. “Kidd led our team to two playoff appearances in three seasons, and we are looking forward to his leadership in continuing to build and grow this already great franchise.”

“I have known Jason for a long time, and I cannot think of a better, more qualified candidate to lead this team going forward,” stated General Manager Nico Harrison. “As a former NBA Champion Hall of Fame player, Jason brings a wealth of experience and expertise to this role which cannot be duplicated.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

As a Jayhawk who seems to be awash with Nugget's fans as friends these days, I do enjoy the love they show CB. He is a fan favorite in Colorado. Sure, Porter starts, but the Methzoo kid does not get the love the Jayhawk does. And the fans all know CB is a Jayhawk. I have seen an uptick in Jayhawks recently who are now Nugs fans as well.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Porter probably doesn't even remember his few months at Mizzou.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

CB's next contract is growing by the minute. This dude is a stud. They've got him on Anthony Edwards and he's doing a fantastic job.

#lowceiling
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Jokic is sodomizing Goebert