Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: Conspiracies

Post by ousdahl »

When I first read the “every thread” comment, I felt as guilty as anyone.

That’s why I’m making the effort to be less confrontational and less controversial and less shitposty in general.

I encourage everyone to do the same, please.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelp wasn't a sock.

It was/is a description of my function/personality.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lol
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I need some help in the Empire. When can you be here?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DC, take it from me:

If Defixione asks for help in the empire, bring a sawsall and a good vehicle jack.

You’ll thank me later.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:55 am You guys going to do this with randy in "every thread"?

Asking for a "friend".
I just get banned at this point. Too much evidence is stacking up on my side of the argument. The people that wanted to debate things the past 2 years, no longer have a debate.

It's dumb. Because I'm not even disrespectful about it. I just ask people to consider a different narrative
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Latest updates:

1) Facebook emails confirm they were receiving pressure from the white house to remove not just "covid/vaccine misinformation" but also covid/vaccination information that was true but didn't support the vaccine narrative

2) CDC has publicly acknowledged the need to investigate the link between vaccines and strokes now
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overwhelming evidence that the free thinkers were right to question things. Its sucks having to admit that you should not have trusted the "mainstream narrative" you trusted. But, they lied about a lot of things, and there is evidence or that coming from every direction. I guess it pisses you off that I was right about telling you not to trust and to think freely for yourself
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

For being so proud of being a skeptic, you're a pretty lousy skeptic.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

he’s so, so special
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

A new review of safety data by the CDC found just two incidents of serious adverse events following the nearly 1 million updated COVID-19 booster shots administered to children ages 5-11 since October.

The study examined more than 900 reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and found that about 99.8% of submissions for children ages 5-11 years were deemed not serious. Most of the reports were related to vaccination errors.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/72/wr/ ... mm7202a5_w
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:47 pm Most of the reports were related to vaccination errors.
This is a crucial component of any real discussion about adverse reactions to any vaccine.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:47 pm A new review of safety data by the CDC found just two incidents of serious adverse events following the nearly 1 million updated COVID-19 booster shots administered to children ages 5-11 since October.

The study examined more than 900 reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and found that about 99.8% of submissions for children ages 5-11 years were deemed not serious. Most of the reports were related to vaccination errors.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/72/wr/ ... mm7202a5_w
Randy's utube videos know more about this than you do. Just deal with it.
Defense. Rebounds.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

randylahey wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:06 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:55 am You guys going to do this with randy in "every thread"?

Asking for a "friend".
I just get banned at this point. Too much evidence is stacking up on my side of the argument. The people that wanted to debate things the past 2 years, no longer have a debate.

It's dumb. Because I'm not even disrespectful about it. I just ask people to consider a different narrative
My eyes are stuck in the back of my skull from that eye roll.

Hang Randy from the cross.
He’s doing it for all of us.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

sooo

this holiday weekend

let’s discuss yet another infamous conspiracy:

who killed MLK?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

It wasn’t me, it was the C I egh…
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I mean, I’m not super versed on the details

But it is pretty crazy that he went from being targeted by federal agencies like some enemy of the state, to getting a federal holiday in his honor
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

15 years later....first observed18 years later.... lots can change in a generation.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

And yet, BLM got boogeymanned as a bunch of looters and thugs

the more things change, the more they stay the same
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

why tf are you constantly grasping at straws....trying desperately to make round pegs fit into square holes in order to connect things that are disassociated and create situations to get all pumped up about? Jiat so you can "discuss"? So you can climb on your horse of morality? I dont get it. Its tiresome.

And I'm done again. I tried to provide a possible answer...simple as that. I have been avoiding you and trying not to post. Thought this would be an easy one.. But it is impossible for me to have any sort of productive discourse with you. Apparently we are incompatible.

it always starts with stating that you dont know much about something......but thats just your lure....waiting for anyone provide a possible answer so you can launch into your conspiracies and beat your chest.....which was the real goal all along. odd.
Just Ledoux it