one year later...

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro hospitalized after 10 days of hiccups

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... d-hiccups/
Deleted User 89

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Deleted User 89 »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:13 pm
pdub wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:10 pm
Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:27 pm I've had a couple of relatives, one living in Wichita, who took the vaccine and she cannot even walk now.
I don't believe this.
I have many relatives and friends who have all had the vaccine with no lasting negative issues. None.
It's because it's a lie.

Why would she not be able to walk because of a vaccine?

It's just another one of his fucking disgusting lies. They're made up. He's a fucking troll. I have no idea why we need to put up with it. He's got a trolling agenda. He wants to spread misinformation. It's fucking sad that you support him by giving him this platform.
he doesn’t deserve the PRIVILEGE of being a part of this community
Deleted User 89

hey lobs, are you attending trump’s “inauguration” next month?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Only if he's on youtube
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:28 pm another post, more lies
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:29 pm Also, just because you "don't believe" doesn't mean it didn't happen. Facts and events do not require your belief to make them real. :lol:
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:37 pm Would you believe Eric Clapton?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO80NBSJGC0

Something is seriously wrong just by looking at the numbers.

I would believe that what he described happened to him. But we have discussed that here already as you posted about him a while ago.

I would also believe that he has recovered enough that obstructed view seats for the opening night of his fall tour are almost $200 each so he must be feeling pretty good now.

And all that chart tells me is that the loonies out there have discovered that anyone can post a report to VAERS with nothing to back it up. It's like Wikipedia for antivaxxers.
Last edited by twocoach on Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:50 pm
Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:37 pm Would you believe Eric Clapton?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO80NBSJGC0

Something is seriously wrong just by looking at the numbers.

I would believe that what he described happened to him. I would also believe that he has recovered enough that obstructed view seats for the opening night of his fall tour are almost $200 each so he must have recovered well enough.

And all that chart tells me is that the loonies out there have discovered that anyone can post a report to VAERS with nothing to back it up. It's like Wikipedia for antivaxxers.
Thank god the founders of wikipedia gave it such a nonsense name. We'd be in even worse trouble than we are had it been called like Encyclopedia of Great Britain or something.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Lobster has posted that graph before.

One thing I don’t get is, the vaccine administration began in 2020 - so why is there no such spike indicated in that year?
Deleted User 89

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:00 pm Lobster has posted that graph before.

One thing I don’t get is, the vaccine administration began in 2020 - so why is there no such spike indicated in that year?
i think something similar was asked, maybe even by you, the first time he posted it
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

The rollouts didn't really begin until December. Really, you couldn't google search this yourself? I know you want to prove me wrong, but you gotta try a little harder than that.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yeah, it was me.

And the first time you posted I first asked, even if administration began only in the month of December, it’s only July (and only like April the first time you posted it)

You’d think that would appear on such a graph…that is, if the graph wasn’t bullshit all along
Last edited by ousdahl on Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 89

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

The graph is actually bullshit now because it's outdated. The real numbers are over 9,000 now. Keep in mind that vaers rejects a lot of submitted claims. The real estimates are that 1-10% of the reported cases are accepted.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:14 pm The rollouts didn't really begin until December. Really, you couldn't google search this yourself? I know you want to prove me wrong, but you gotta try a little harder than that.
It’s not that I want to prove you wrong, so much as it is you not proving yourself right
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:14 pm The rollouts didn't really begin until December. Really, you couldn't google search this yourself? I know you want to prove me wrong, but you gotta try a little harder than that.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:17 pm The graph is actually bullshit
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Why isn't gif bombing still a thing?
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/americans ... d=77196039

... Key figures in the anti-vaccine movement have latched onto the public database, incorrectly saying the vaccines directly caused numerous injuries listed in VAERS. Meanwhile, concerned citizens are increasingly stumbling upon the database and finding themselves alarmed by the reports.

Although VAERS contains millions of reports of injuries following vaccinations, the vast majority of those injuries are coincidental. The system accepts any report of an adverse event following vaccination, even if it's not clear the vaccine caused the problem.

For example, in the United States, someone has a heart attack every 40 seconds. Some may have received a COVID-19 vaccine shortly prior to their heart attack and that report may have been filed to VAERS. But it does not mean the vaccine caused the problem...

:lol: