Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:17 pm
TDub wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:15 pmMy god
Gotta love the woke left.
What a dumb thing to say in this context
Deleted User 863

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Deleted User 863 »

You guys don't consider ZSN part of the woke left?

🤔
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

So, HCBS is vaccinated...just tested positive.

But then, encourages people to get vaccinated.

What a dumbass
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NotGutterGutter wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:12 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:29 pm
Walrus wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:32 am

Um, I did ask my doctor and he recommended me to "not get the vaccines." I accepted his advice.

If the vaccines really worked, no one would care if someone was unvaccinated. But we all know they do not. Look at Israel, a country with mandated vaccinations. Is it helping there? Or the UK? Nope.
I do not find anything out there that says that Israel mandated vaccinations. Link?
I already called him out on his blatant lie.
If there is one thing I have learned about Wally, it's he's full of shit (and/or clueless) and plays it off as if he actually knows what the fuck he's talking about and what he says is true - when it's not.
In an effort to be intellectual honest, I went out and searched for the information that he mentioned. I certainly didnt know anything about Israel's vaccination roll out. It was called "Give a Shoulder" and started in December 2020 and was not mandatory. They have about 60% of their adult population who is fully vaccinated.

They recently reinstated a program called Green Pass, that puts restriction such as proving immunity, vaccination or a negative test to be in certain group public spaces in a desire to get ahead of the delta variant.

So I am not really sure what it is that I am supposed to be so horrified by.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:58 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:29 pm

I do not find anything out there that says that Israel mandated vaccinations. Link?
If there is one thing I have learned about Wally, it's he's full of shit (and/or clueless) and plays it off as if he actually knows what the fuck he's talking about and what he says is true - when it's not.
In an effort to be intellectual honest, I went out and searched for the information that he mentioned. I certainly didnt know anything about Israel's vaccination roll out. It was called "Give a Shoulder" and started in December 2020 and was not mandatory. They have about 60% of their adult population who is fully vaccinated.

They recently reinstated a program called Green Pass, that puts restriction such as proving immunity, vaccination or a negative test to be in certain group public spaces in a desire to get ahead of the delta variant.

Well first of all you were supposed to accept the lie as being factual.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:42 pm So, HCBS is vaccinated...just tested positive.

What a dumbass
Yes, because Bill’s vaccinated ass will spend Covid at home, and he’s at virtually no threat of a bad outcome.

Sounds worthwhile!
Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Yeah. There are what is called treatments for that. Plus asymptomatic spread is a thing “doctor”
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Overlander wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:42 pm So, HCBS is vaccinated...just tested positive.

What a dumbass
Just returned from Peach Jam. Between the event and the Atlanta Airport, that's no doubt that is where he got it.

Having everyone get vaccinated would greatly reduced the likelihood that Self contracted covid. I am sure he wishes that was the case because now he cannot be out recruiting like his peers.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:17 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:58 pm

Well first of all you were supposed to accept the lie as being factual.
To continue to be intellectually honest as Walrus demands, I freely admit I did not do a scholarly research job, just a cursory review of a Google query. If there is something out there that I missed that proves he is right, I would definitely read it. He's more than welcome to provide a link to such information. I have a pretty light weekend and would enjoy the reading material.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Sparko wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:20 am Yeah. There are what is called treatments for that. Plus asymptomatic spread is a thing “doctor”
And...he's wrong. You'd be under quaratine for ebola and most forms of meningitis. Much much more strictly than for covid. And why would you prevent someone from going to a restaurant because of an STI? Unless it's the type of place where you stick your dick in the mashed potatoes.

Coronavirus is spread through the air. If you want to argue at least understand the relevant facts.

defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

But, but, but, he's a doctor!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

curious to learn more about this mashed potato restaurant.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:03 pm curious to learn more about this mashed potato restaurant.
https://youtu.be/KWJaZ3iHdw0
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

PhDhawk wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:45 pm
Sparko wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:20 am Yeah. There are what is called treatments for that. Plus asymptomatic spread is a thing “doctor”
And...he's wrong. You'd be under quaratine for ebola and most forms of meningitis. Much much more strictly than for covid. And why would you prevent someone from going to a restaurant because of an STI? Unless it's the type of place where you stick your dick in the mashed potatoes.

Coronavirus is spread through the air. If you want to argue at least understand the relevant facts.
OK, I laughed. Good post PhD
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:45 pm

I remember a few years ago we had a medic here in Nebraska put in quarantine just for a possible exposure to Ebola.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/30/us-medi ... osure.html

Mind boggling to see people who should no better knowingly lie to support their nonsense stance.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

defixione wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:02 pm But, but, but, he's a doctor!
Probably a fucking MD. They're not even REAL doctors.