Fox and Friends

Ugh.
Deleted User 289

Re: Fox and Friends

Post by Deleted User 289 »

RIGHT! Because it's Fox's responsibility to help get Trump re-elected. Especially when he slams them.
I would pay someone on/from Fox $100 to say, "Mr. President - go fuck yourself".

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0829255686
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:12 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:34 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:04 pm

You are such a cunt
My bad. Are the two of you dating? I had no idea.
Of course not. Cuban, does have my respect though.
I'm sure he does. He bashes DJT almost as much as you do.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:02 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:34 pm

My bad. Are the two of you dating? I had no idea.
What is incorrect in what Cuban said? Forget that it came from Cuban......the statement as a standalone: what is factually incorrect?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

zsn wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:44 pm

What is incorrect in what Cuban said? Forget that it came from Cuban......the statement as a standalone: what is factually incorrect?
I think your side doesn't like the way he counterpunches. He uses Twitter because he understands that the "mainstream" media is not going to report what he says accurately. It bothers the Left because he influences the narrative by going around the traditional means of speaking to the public. I don't always care for his tone and I think he spends too much time tweeting, but I understand why he does what he does. You call it whining; many of us call it pointing out hypocrisy.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

A lot of people just call it lying.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:08 pm A lot of people just call it lying.
AGENDA 30! Ba-Zing!
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

I'm not the one believing that fairy tale.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:12 pm I'm not the one believing that fairy tale.
And yet it obviously upsets you that others do.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

How's the plandemic going?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:37 pm How's the plandemic going?
Apparently not so well for your side, since we’re now having to gin up a “mutated” version to scare everybody back into submission. They’re underestimating how pissed off people are, though. It’s going to be next to impossible to get voluntary compliance with another lockdown.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Holy fuck, this has to be an act.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 5:20 pm

I think your side doesn't like the way he counterpunches. He uses Twitter because he understands that the "mainstream" media is not going to report what he says accurately. It bothers the Left because he influences the narrative by going around the traditional means of speaking to the public. I don't always care for his tone and I think he spends too much time tweeting, but I understand why he does what he does. You call it whining; many of us call it pointing out hypocrisy.
Let's be honest here.
When the "mainstream" media does report what he says accurately, way too often he goes nuts. Calls them "fake", "nasty", "rude", "garbage", etc." Behaves like a spurned child.
His twitter bothers me because he deletes things he says and doesn't take accountability for his mistakes. His twitter bothers me because he knows it's a one sided communication. No one can call him out to his face. He uses it to be disrespectful and often embarrasses himself in the process.
I feel it's a bad tool for him to use as frequently as he does but apparently he (and his advisors?) disagrees.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:31 am

Let's be honest here.
When the "mainstream" media does report what he says accurately, way too often he goes nuts. Calls them "fake", "nasty", "rude", "garbage", etc." Behaves like a spurned child.
His twitter bothers me because he deletes things he says and doesn't take accountability for his mistakes. His twitter bothers me because he knows it's a one sided communication. No one can call him out to his face. He uses it to be disrespectful and often embarrasses himself in the process.
I feel it's a bad tool for him to use as frequently as he does but apparently he (and his advisors?) disagrees.
I don’t disagree. I think he believes - rightly or not - that the “mainstream” media is not going to report anything he says or does accurately, and will focus on the negative while spiking the positive. I wouldn’t trust them if I were in his position either.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:40 pm Holy fuck, this has to be an act.
Was thinking the same thing.
Don't inject Lysol.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

either that, or the press really is the enemy of the people.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:29 pm
Geezer wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:12 pm I'm not the one believing that fairy tale.
This is the really funny part. You think your promotion of Agenda 69 bothers people on here. It doesn't.

You're like the kid walking around with droopy pants unveiling half his ass.

He does it to get attention. He's willing to look stupid in order to get attention.

But in the end, he just looks stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

good analogy!

*...discretely pulls my pants back up*
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The mainstream media almost always includes video of "what he says" so there really isn't any actual problem with them not reporting what he says accurately

He just doesn't like that reporters check what he says, as is typical with any reporter reporting on a statement by any politician, and when their check reveals that what he says is a lie, they question him about those lies.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:14 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:29 pm
This is the really funny part. You think your promotion of Agenda 69 bothers people on here. It doesn't.

You're like the kid walking around with droopy pants unveiling half his ass.

He does it to get attention. He's willing to look stupid in order to get attention.

But in the end, he just looks stupid.
Very incisive analysis. You hit the nail right on the head. I desperately want to be accepted by the cool kids like you who sit in the back of the class and make clever observations to hide their frustration that they can’t make the basketball team and don’t have a date this weekend after the chess club tournament and the Dungeons and Dragons marathon.

Can I book some individual time so we can go deeper into my psyche?

BTW, the bored comes equipped with a free IGNORE function. You could always make use of it.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:35 pm

The mainstream media almost always includes video of "what he says" so there really isn't any actual problem with them not reporting what he says accurately

He just doesn't like that reporters check what he says, as is typical with any reporter reporting on a statement by any politician, and when their check reveals that what he says is a lie, they question him about those lies.
Meh. It’s often edited or presented in a misleading fashion, and they skew the data to make it look like a big deal. It’s a giant game of gotcha, and I understand why he’s sick of it.