Violence

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Violence

Post by twocoach »

Sparko wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:20 am
twocoach wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:58 am https://www.kktv.com/2021/01/23/feds-co ... -be-beaten

A freaking geophysicist ruins his life by falling for the Cult of Trump lies.
He was white. Intoxicated with it. So not much of a scientist but rather a technician. Race is a garbage concept.
In all seriousness, there is nothing that could happen that would make me drag a law enforcement officer who is just guarding a door down the stairs to be beaten by an angry mob. The FoxNews folks are spazzing out about the usage of the term "deprogramming" but what else is it that is needed? People have been flat out manipulated to do horrible things that I would bet 5 years ago they would have never seen themselves doing.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

twocoach wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:12 pm
twocoach wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:58 am https://www.kktv.com/2021/01/23/feds-co ... -be-beaten

A freaking geophysicist ruins his life by falling for the Cult of Trump lies.
He was white. Intoxicated with it. So not much of a scientist but rather a technician. Race is a garbage concept.
In all seriousness, there is nothing that could happen that would make me drag a law enforcement officer who is just guarding a door down the stairs to be beaten by an angry mob. The FoxNews folks are spazzing out about the usage of the term "deprogramming" but what else is it that is needed? People have been flat out manipulated to do horrible things that I would bet 5 years ago they would have never seen themselves doing.
The Q cult is brilliant at understanding human psychology. For the most part, simply being intelligent doesn't combat the targeted attack on the weaknesses of the brain that "Q" uses. It's a combination of building upon dogma (they're mostly religious Protestants), creating a sense of social belonging, taking advantage of several of the brain's bugs, and throwing the "Inception" concept on top of all that.

It's so smart. It's more than intelligence alone can combat.

It's also a reason that "deprogramming" is nearly impossible.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Mjl wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:30 pm
twocoach wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:12 pm

The Q cult is brilliant at understanding human psychology. For the most part, simply being intelligent doesn't combat the targeted attack on the weaknesses of the brain that "Q" uses. It's a combination of building upon dogma (they're mostly religious Protestants), creating a sense of social belonging, taking advantage of several of the brain's bugs, and throwing the "Inception" concept on top of all that.

It's so smart. It's more than intelligence alone can combat.

It's also a reason that "deprogramming" is nearly impossible.
Great post
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Ya’ll see that Cuomo interview last night with the kid who turned his dad into the FBI? Man, what a terrible situation. And yeah, I bet this guy went absolutely insane over the last 4-5 years to the point he participated in all the violence. Sad.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Those 2A fetishists gonna be pissed!

https://twitter.com/afkdubstep/status/1 ... 56801?s=21
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

wannabe tomb raider
kubowler99

Post by kubowler99 »

I always wonder if politicians like her and Hawley (and others) actually believe the shit they peddle. I honestly don't think they do, but they understand it's the road of least resistance to gain power, influence, and wealth over an ever-more-ignorant voting public.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Who cares? Check out that rack.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

kubowler99 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:45 am I always wonder if politicians like her and Hawley (and others) actually believe the shit they peddle. I honestly don't think they do, but they understand it's the road of least resistance to gain power, influence, and wealth over an ever-more-ignorant voting public.
The response immediately following this post should answer your question.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

kubowler99 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:45 am I always wonder if politicians like her and Hawley (and others) actually believe the shit they peddle. I honestly don't think they do, but they understand it's the road of least resistance to gain power, influence, and wealth over an ever-more-ignorant voting public.
I think it's something in between. I think if you could, like, go back in time and show a much younger Hawley a nameless profile of himself now (his positions and actions, etc.), he would say "no way, that's not me."

But the GOP legal and political apparatus is brainwashy, and selects (in advancement) for people who get high on their own supply.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:45 am
I think it's something in between. I think if you could, like, go back in time and show a much younger Hawley a nameless profile of himself now (his positions and actions, etc.), he would say "no way, that's not me."

But the GOP legal and political apparatus is brainwashy, and selects (in advancement) for people who get high on their own supply.
That's mildly optimistic, and then there's this:

"Josh Hawley wrote column defending militia members after Oklahoma City bombing when he was 15, report claims."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 92509.html
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Perhaps the only thing he'd truly be embarrassed about is that a buffoon like Trump ended up being the vehicle.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

defixione wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:03 am
jfish26 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:45 am

That's mildly optimistic, and then there's this:

"Josh Hawley wrote column defending militia members after Oklahoma City bombing when he was 15, report claims."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 92509.html
Some people just naturally have more of the "Fuck The Man" attitude, fed by their own natural instincts and their parental/societal influences.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Two capitol cops thus far have died by suicide.

There never was a “blue lives matter” movement.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I would call it "white trash girl steals dads' credit card and goes on a shopping spree to spice up her Instagram"
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

She seems to be even more pleased with the results of her pushup bra than Leawood, and that is saying something. With regards to her style, I think you keep the description as simple as her understanding of gubermint.

buckshot barbie

trigger twat has some appeal as well
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I hope she wears those denim hot pants on Capitol Hill
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

japhy wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:34 pm buckshot barbie

trigger twat has some appeal as well
lmao