Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Conspiracies

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:47 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:14 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:39 pm You both think you've watched that short video and now know all the facts and details.
You didn't answer my question. What conclusions did I jump to?
You think you know whether or not this stuff is going on right now. Simply by watching a clearly edited/chopped video. From project veritas of all sources.

I don't think either of you can possibly know what is really going on based solely off that video.
I didn't watch the video. I read the article with it that included the full quotes from the Pfizer employee and then restated them without Project Veritas' spin/changes to them. Take a few minutes to read them instead of just trolling around looking for someone to zing.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:39 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:47 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:14 pm
You didn't answer my question. What conclusions did I jump to?
You think you know whether or not this stuff is going on right now. Simply by watching a clearly edited/chopped video. From project veritas of all sources.

I don't think either of you can possibly know what is really going on based solely off that video.
I didn't watch the video. I read the article with it that included the full quotes from the Pfizer employee and then restated them without Project Veritas' spin/changes to them. Take a few minutes to read them instead of just trolling around looking for someone to zing.
I stand by my comment.

Neither of you actually know.

(And i knew exactly what you did because I watched the video AND read the newsweek "article".)

Carry on.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

KUTradition wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:21 pm Image
"Every thread"
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Yeah, it’s called research.
Happening all over the world….right now.

You may well be able to post your proof of ignorance daily BECAUSE these types of research go on.

Fucking….Mouth….Breather
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

In Lexington they are all currently researching how to get out use legal gymnastics to figure out how to wiggle out of a massive buyout.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

TDub wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:54 pm In Lexington they are all currently researching how to get out use legal gymnastics to figure out how to wiggle out of a massive buyout.
🤣🤣🤣
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

TDub wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:54 pm In Lexington they are all currently researching how to get out use legal gymnastics to figure out how to wiggle out of a massive buyout.
It's pretty entertaining
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/04/us/east- ... index.html

Other than that time it was all over the news, and still is, I guess no one is talking about it?

So Randy, what got you so interested in alternative facts? At what point in your life did you say, "this is gonna be my jam!".

One of the "intelligent design" proponents once admitted to me that it was a vacation bible camp that was a a turning point in his life. After that, everything was dedicated to pushing the intelligent design narrative.

Do you not believe in all vaccines or just the covid or just mRNA?

Do you believe the earth is flat?

Was 9/11 an inside job?

Is there an alien underground bunker in Archuleta Mesa?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

A consistently dishonest and manipulative government is what got me interested
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:42 am A consistently dishonest and manipulative government is what got me interested
Please elaborate, how did you become aware of the "consistently dishonest" nature of government? Was it an information source? Was it an event you attended?

When did this enlightenment occur?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.