False. Flag.

Ugh.
defixione
Contributor

Re: False. Flag.

Post by defixione »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:48 am I don't think this is a false flag, but I do think it's funny that everyone assumes it's a Republican when it would not shock me at all to find out its a Democrat doing it to rally their base and make trump look bad.

But, like everyone else right now, I have no idea who is sending them or what their intentions and goals are by doing so.... thankfully they are not "bombs" that explode and kill people. Just scary devices. At least so far.
The caravan could be a Republican ploy, too.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Count working pretty hard to defend the violent right.

I guess it's what he feels he has to do.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Almost like he wants everyone to know he's a trump supporter. If I didn't want to get caught, I'd probably have used a more discrete vehicle after several days of this being national news.

Glad they caught him, and nobody was hurt.
Last edited by Deleted User 75 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

FALSE FLAG, FALSE FLAG, FALSE FLAG!
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:02 am Almost like he wants everyone to know he's a trump supporter. If I didn't want to get caught, I'd probably have used a more discrete vehicle after several days of this being national news.

Good lord, Illy. It's like you think that a person kooky enough to mail a bunch of fake pipe bombs all over the nation is a mentally stable, logically minded regular person. Come on.

People that act on stuff like this aren't wired right. There is a connection missing or broken or a chemical imbalance in them that results in them not behaving like the rest of us. It is why serial killers can seem perfectly normal and still do unimaginable horrors.

And that is the problem with the dangerous rhetoric of Trump. Not that a normal person is going to hear it and decide to act out of character but that a mentally unhinged person will act upon the mountain after mountain of it.

The sheer amount of hatred spewed by Trump combined with the fact thar there is never a break from it for someone teetering on the edge to catch their breath and calm down, makes shit like this nearly inevitable.

We are a big country with a large pool of mentally unstable, medically untreated people. How was this NOT going to happen in this environment fueled by Trump?!?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Whats sad/funny is how many Republicans see his name and are now chanting "please be an illegal immigrant, please be an illegal immigrant".
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

That's only happening in your weird mind.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I just heard my sisters and BILS say it.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:19 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:02 am Almost like he wants everyone to know he's a trump supporter. If I didn't want to get caught, I'd probably have used a more discrete vehicle after several days of this being national news.

Good lord, Illy. It's like you think that a person kooky enough to mail a bunch of fake pipe bombs all over the nation is a mentally stable, logically minded regular person. Come on.

People that act on stuff like this aren't wired right. There is a connection missing or broken or a chemical imbalance in them that results in them not behaving like the rest of us. It is why serial killers can seem perfectly normal and still do unimaginable horrors.

And that is the problem with the dangerous rhetoric of Trump. Not that a normal person is going to hear it and decide to act out of character but that a mentally unhinged person will act upon the mountain after mountain of it.

The sheer amount of hatred spewed by Trump combined with the fact thar there is never a break from it for someone teetering on the edge to catch their breath and calm down, makes shit like this nearly inevitable.

We are a big country with a large pool of mentally unstable, medically untreated people. How was this NOT going to happen in this environment fueled by Trump?!?
Holy moly. I didn't say he was sane, like you said anyone who does this obviously isn't. I just said he didn't try very hard not to get caught.

How'd a guy that insane get all these very tough to acquire addresses?

What a weird saga this has been.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:23 am That's only happening in your weird mind.
Agreed. I'm going to stop now.

This is a really fucking horrible day for our country right now.
Deleted User 75

chiknbut wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:25 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:23 am That's only happening in your weird mind.
Agreed. I'm going to stop now.

This is a really fucking horrible day for our country right now.
That's a bit dramatic.

I'd say it's a good day that this crazy person has been caught and nobody has been hurt.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

You give our nation WAY too much credit. It is absolutely happening.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:25 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:19 am

Holy moly. I didn't say he was sane, like you said anyone who does this obviously isn't. I just said he didn't try very hard not to get caught.

How'd a guy that insane get all these very tough to acquire addresses?

What a weird saga this has been.
Like I said, serial killers insane enough to murder can function perfectly fine amomgst us. I doubt that it takes much effort to find those addresses. No doubt some radical right site has them posted for all to see.

This guy is probably pretty deep down the rabbit hole and there are a lot of chats and forums that cater to that crowd on both sides. I wouldn't even be surprised if the site address he found them on is on one of the stickers on his van.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I live in a red state. Lots of cars like this here.
Defense. Rebounds.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:43 am

Gross. Regardless of the party.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:43 am

I see cars like this at least once a week - in Chicago of all places.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Go check out the alleged bombers twitter @hardrock2016 and you will see what you need to know.