ksu is trash

Kansas Basketball.
CrimsonNBlue

Re: ksu is trash

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:44 pm
Geezer wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:41 pm Fran thought the stool was a problem, anybody get scared by the stool?
It’s not just about actual damage, it’s about optics. It’s bad enough we have the NCAA up our ass; now the lead graphic on espn is Silvio brandishing a stool as a weapon. Awesome.
Then undivide your house.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

pdub wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:44 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:38 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:35 pm

Good heavens.
You want Silvio associated with the program after that crap? Not me.
GOLD
There is no excuse for his behavior. Period. Everything that took place after the block was unacceptable.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Bingo HD!
pdub - Snowflakes gonna snowflake.
I know you and many others on here like to rip on KSU but don't you also give a fuck about KU's image?
It took yet another hit tonight. Let's address what happened - a fucking brawl went in to the stands in Allen Field House.
You think the media and more importantly the NCAA are going to tread lightly? I don't.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:43 pm
Good point.

A mailman from West Virginia SHOULD be the ultimate moral arbiter of KU hoops.
Fair. But definitely shouldn’t be us either.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:45 pm
Geezer wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:41 pm Fran thought the stool was a problem, anybody get scared by the stool?
It’s not just about actual damage, it’s about optics. It’s bad enough we have the NCAA up our ass; now the lead graphic on espn is Silvio brandishing a stool as a weapon. Awesome.
I’m stunned and saddened that any KU fan is okay with this. SMH.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So Silvio blocked a shot after the ball was stolen from him. Then players from the other teams bench come running in and start swinging at him. And he's the bad guy for defending himself?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:46 pm Bingo HD!
pdub - Snowflakes gonna snowflake.
I know you and many others on here like to rip on KSU but don't you also give a fuck about KU's image?
It took yet another hit tonight. Let's address what happened - a fucking brawl went in to the stands in Allen Field House.
You think the media and more importantly the NCAA are going to tread lightly? I don't.
It will be ugly, and the only program it will hurt is ours. K-State’s season was already over. We were contending for a national championship.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:47 pm

Sounds like something a stater would say.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

I don't know man. If you watch the old Royals games from the 70's or 80's, Brett and others would fight other teams. Players would have a short fight and then move on. No one was suspended. The fight does show lack of control, but perhaps our cultures makes too big a deal of fights now.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I'm saddened that a "KU fan" wants someone that has proven to be a good kid kicked off team and scholarship pulled because he's too fragile to handle an ESPN lead graphic.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

It's more embarrassing that you chose to associate yourself with a KU site.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

randylahey wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:48 pm So Silvio blocked a shot after the ball was stolen from him. Then players from the other teams bench come running in and start swinging at him. And he's the bad guy for defending himself?
If that’s all he did, I’d be much more sympathetic. The standing over him and taunting was classless. Throwing punches was wrong. Swinging the stool was inexcusable.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:49 pm

Sounds like something a stater would say.
Nope. All of my Stater fans think it is 100% KU’s fault. I’m just saying Silvio should be held responsible for his actions. Couldn’t care less what happens to K-State player.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Taunting was a bit much. Not necessary. But not in the wrong really. No worse than stealing the ball when you are down 22 with 10 seconds. What nobody has mentioned is Silvio was trying to show good sportsmanship and dribble out the clock
Bearcat

Post by Bearcat »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:50 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:48 pm So Silvio blocked a shot after the ball was stolen from him. Then players from the other teams bench come running in and start swinging at him. And he's the bad guy for defending himself?
If that’s all he did, I’d be much more sympathetic. The standing over him and taunting was classless. Throwing punches was wrong. Swinging the stool was inexcusable.
I'm with you until the swinging the stool part. He never came close to swinging it. Only had it for a couple of seconds before it was taken from him.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

How many games sds gets won’t be up to HCBS. Nor should it be. It will be the decision of the league. It will be long and harsh.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:50 pm
It's more embarrassing that you chose to associate yourself with a KU site.
You were an idiot before tonight, and will continue to be one in the morning. Congratulations.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Important thing to remember here: Gutter doesn't know shit.

Snacks -- whom Gutman detests -- was where he was supposed to be and prevented something much, much worse.

Last edited by DCHawk1 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

randylahey wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 pm Taunting was a bit much. Not necessary. But not in the wrong really. No worse than stealing the ball when you are down 22 with 10 seconds. What nobody has mentioned is Silvio was trying to show good sportsmanship and dribble out the clock
Don’t disagree a bit. Webber is quoted on espn as saying that he told his players to back off as the clock ran down and accepting responsibility for the melee. I respect that.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

randylahey wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 pm Taunting was a bit much. Not necessary. But not in the wrong really. No worse than stealing the ball when you are down 22 with 10 seconds. What nobody has mentioned is Silvio was trying to show good sportsmanship and dribble out the clock
Yep. The taunting thing does not bug me nearly as much because of the steal. The steal is more bush league.