Brittney Griner

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 863

Re: Brittney Griner

Post by Deleted User 863 »

I wonder if the merchant of death survives very long out in the free world now that all his enemies know he's been released?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

“Center for a shooter? Horrible trade in this league”
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:39 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:51 am On a serious note, Paul Whelan should have been included. Hopefully, this is in the works too.
I dont beleive he was. The trade was 1 for 1. Paul Whelan is still in Russian custody.

So instead of making a deal for a marine. An actual soldier. Biden traded the "merchant of death" for Brittney fucking griner
LOL! You have zero clue that Whelan was DIShonorably discharged and why. Right?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Trump freed 5,000 Taliban terrorists. Feels like a good time to remind everybody of that.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Randy is showing his ignorance. Again.

He has no idea what the negotiations were. What Putin was offering. Whelan's release may not have been on the table and Biden got what he could. Putin may have been going for the right wing freakout Randy and the magas are now throwing. We don't know. But RATMs are quick to lay blame and slow to actually have a thought in their head.

I want all Americans held unjustly to come home, and I'm happy for BG and her family. I can't imagine throwing a temper tantrum because someone is reunited with their family.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the dude is posting candace owens and donny jr. shit as some sort of evidence that he’s right

that tells you all you need to know
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

He's posting people's opinions. Just like all of us do daily.

I don't think there is a "right" or "wrong" when it comes to the Griner release.

It's okay for people to feel differently about certain things. Some of you REALLY struggle with that concept.
Deleted User 863

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:47 pm I want all Americans held unjustly to come home, and I'm happy for BG and her family.
Was she being held unjustly?

Honest question.

I know the punishment seems harsh by American standards, but she quite clearly broke their laws. So I am not sure "unjustly" applies?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

I don't like Candace Owens and never will. Meanwhile, I happen to agree with most of her tweet.
It was a horrible "trade" for multiple reasons.
Like I've said, basically the equivalent of trading Jordan in his prime for me.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Peak western leftist philosophy

lulz
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I know right?! The REAL leftists are parroting Putin talking points online, sharing dope memes, getting schlammered and talking revolution with Hope Sunrise Child of the Wind at the Tav and taking important stands by boycotting the next Kansas game.
Just Ledoux it
InfiniteJ
Contributor

Post by InfiniteJ »

IMG_8843.jpg
IMG_8843.jpg (74.93 KiB) Viewed 336 times
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:58 pm the dude is posting candace owens and donny jr. shit as some sort of evidence that he’s right

They have a lot more informed opinions than you or I ever will. Based on their professions and connections. Both are highly intelligent people. Have you ever read any of their stuff? Or do you just know you are supposed to beleive that they are the bad people

I dont always agree with either of em. But. They aren't scared to speak the truth even if it's not politically correct. That takes courage these days
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you quite literally have no idea
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:40 pm
KUTradition wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:58 pm the dude is posting candace owens and donny jr. shit as some sort of evidence that he’s right

They have a lot more informed opinions than you or I ever will. Based on their professions and connections. Both are highly intelligent people. Have you ever read any of their stuff? Or do you just know you are supposed to beleive that they are the bad people

I dont always agree with either of em. But. They aren't scared to speak the truth even if it's not politically correct. That takes courage these days
I'm sorry, I was trying to think of a kinder way of saying this and couldn't come up with one.
You're bat shit fucking crazy if you think both are highly intelligent people - and they speak the truth.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

THIS…….is the real reason why Griner’s release was on the table and Whelan’s was not. Putin’s biggest success is dividing the US popular opinion. Randy, Mich and to some extent ousie are evidence.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

zsn wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:30 pm THIS…….is the real reason why Griner’s release was on the table and Whelan’s was not. Putin’s biggest success is dividing the US popular opinion. Randy, Mich and to some extent ousie are evidence.
Griners release was on the table because she was completely valueless to putin. And he used her to get back the merchant of death.

It would be like if the pistons talked the bucks into trading them Giannis for a 2nd round pick
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:57 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:40 pm

I'm sorry, I was trying to think of a kinder way of saying this and couldn't come up with one.
You're bat shit fucking crazy if you think both are highly intelligent people - and they speak the truth.
But you trust someone like faucci or biden?