Dajuan harris junior season

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 863

Re: Dajuan harris junior season

Post by Deleted User 863 »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:48 pm Cuz, yea, Harris appeared to be physically outmatched by Tenn’s bigger, stronger, better conditioned guys.
You could say the same about every guy on our roster.

Ja Morant is who I'd prefer as our PG, but he's busy with the Memphis Grizzlies and all out of college eligibility. I guess DH will have to do for this year.

Did the goalposts just move again?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

no no no bro, let's not go moving the goalposts.

We're still just talking appearances here, right?

Cuz while we're at it, I'm not a big fan of his sleeves, either...
Deleted User 863

Clean up on aisle Q. Something has melted all on the floor over here. Please watch your step.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Harris appears to be one of those athletes that could be a real stud once he hits puberty
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:48 pm But, I think I get it. It’s a debate about the semantics of “appearance.”

But hey, if it makes you feel better, let’s go with it. You got me!

Cuz, yea, Harris appeared to be physically outmatched by Tenn’s bigger, stronger, better conditioned guys.

If you’d like to argue otherwise, and that 2 points 4 turnovers and 5 fouls for a starting PG isn’t as bad a line as it may appear, then please go ahead.
It's not semantics, it's that you think he looks skinny so you bitch about him despite him being the second or third best player on this team.

5 fouls was the key there. The team sucked without him. But hey, he's skinny so he sucks, right? If you can't see how much better this team is with him on the floor, you don't know a fucking thing about basketball.

You do this shit over and over and over with wording things with intention to misrepresent something, you get called out on it, and you say it's semantics. It's not semantics, you're intentionally misleading by using the words you're using. Thank goodness for the foe feature.
Deleted User 863

Mjl wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:56 pm Thank goodness for the foe feature.
Where is the boycott Q thread?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:23 pm Harris appears to be one of those athletes that could be a real stud once he hits puberty
My 9 year old refers to him as Babyface.
Deleted User 863

Who gives a fuck what he looks like.

He's a national champion starting PG for KU.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Oh good, for some reason when I saw this thread bumped my first thought was "Oh no, season ending injury?!". Wth, pessimistic day
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Mjl wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:53 pm Oh good, for some reason when I saw this thread bumped my first thought was "Oh no, season ending injury?!". Wth, pessimistic day
Me too. Phew. I did see the return home theme earlier this week though. And Illy channeling the rude.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Mjl wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:53 pm Oh good, for some reason when I saw this thread bumped my first thought was "Oh no, season ending injury?!". Wth, pessimistic day
Maybe pettifords injury will be season ending
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:34 pm
You really are a terrible human being.
Defense. Rebounds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:29 pm
He is also not great at bball analysis. He is 100% stuck on Yes and willing to wish injury on Bobby to force it. Silly and sad.

Yes is athletic. He makes terrible decisions both with his passes and woth his shot selection. His defense is subpar. He has the physical tools but ant put it together. That being said....I hope he does, we'd be better if he were a solid and consistent contributor.
Just Ledoux it
hoopla

Post by hoopla »

DH or Aaron Miles?
Deleted User 863

Individually, Miles.

But DH has been perfect for his teams from this season and last.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

TDub wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:49 pm

He is also not great at bball analysis. He is 100% stuck on Yes and willing to wish injury on Bobby to force it. Silly and sad.

Yes is athletic. He makes terrible decisions both with his passes and woth his shot selection. His defense is subpar. He has the physical tools but ant put it together. That being said....I hope he does, we'd be better if he were a solid and consistent contributor.
I'm pulling for all of our guys to preform well when they hit the court. Bobby seems to be getting it, Yes is pretty freakin athletic and I hope it clicks for him.
Defense. Rebounds.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Miles was pretty damn good and a great Jayhawk.

Harris reminds me a little of one of my all time favorite Jayhawks, Cedric Hunter. Long arms, quick AF, and plays really good D.
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

TDub wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:49 pm

I really haven't said much about yes in recent weeks. His athletic ability and potential to score can help us. But our starters 1-4 are probably the best group in the nation at those positions. Im good with yes playing a few minutes off the bench.