We lost the battle for the democrat party's soul long ago

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: We lost the battle for the democrat party's soul long ago

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:58 am I do not give a single shit if a man wants to act like a woman, dress like a woman, put on make up, be as feminine as he possibly wants. He'll even take hormones and get surgery. Its a free country and you're an adult, if thats truly what you want to do then go for it.

But that still does not make you a woman. You are just a man pretending. Its that simple
you very obviously do care, given your posts on this topic
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:59 am randy, you should do some research into what the American Medical Association and the American Psychological Association have to say on this matter

might be enlightening
Why would anyone listen to those liberal eggheads? Randy can make up his own truth.
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:54 am #proudlyignorant
Proudly logical. Any adult is free to do what they want. If you want to identify as the other sex, go for it, you have the right to do it

But you don't have the right to force other people to go along with your fantasy
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Does the term gender dysphoria not ring a bell
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:12 am Does the term gender dysphoria not ring a bell
again, your ignorance is telling

gender dysphoria is the result, aka an effect of being transgender (not exclusive to transsexual, either, dipshit)

you should really just stop talking/posting
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Gender dysphoria is a term for a mental health disorder. When you don't feel you align with your body
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

do ALL transgender people suffer from it?

(please show your work)
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:54 am
jfish26 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:44 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:43 am An can we please stop lumping them in with the rest of the LGB movement lol. LGB, there is nothing delusional about that. There are a lot of people within the LGB society that don't agree with transgenderism. Because anyone that actually thinks about it realizes its completely delusional
True or false: transsexuality is mental illness.
True. Twenty years ago all of you would have said the same thing, had the mainstream liberal media not brainwashed you into thinking otherwise
You consider people you don't understand to be, categorically, mentally ill. That's textbook bigotry.

You spend so many words, across multiple posts, shouting about how tolerant you are. About how you don't care about how people choose to express their gender and sexuality.

Except, you very much DO care. You are this goddamn offended over the mere acknowledgment that trans people exist and are not, in fact, categorically mentally ill.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

So on a thread about democratic souls, the left is arguing for human right and against bigotry. And Randy is dissembling and actually proving the case that democrats are reasonable by posting dissembling stuff that validates the actions of the left. Seems about right.
Last edited by Sparko on Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:24 pm So on a thread about democratic souls, the left is arguing for human right and against bigotry. And Randy is dissembling and actually proving the case that democrats are reasonable by posting dissembling stuff that validates the actions of the left. Seems about right.
"To prove the Democrat Party has no soul, here is my white paper, Transsexuality: A Mental Illness. In this paper, I discuss how transsexuality, and other mental illnesses, are responsible for mass shootings."
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Pushing an ideology on confused people that leaves them unable to produce offspring later in life is pretty fucking wild if you ask me
Last edited by randylahey on Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:31 pm
Sparko wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:24 pm So on a thread about democratic souls, the left is arguing for human right and against bigotry. And Randy is dissembling and actually proving the case that democrats are reasonable by posting dissembling stuff that validates the actions of the left. Seems about right.
"To prove the Democrat Party has no soul, here is my white paper, Transsexuality: A Mental Illness. In this paper, I discuss how transsexuality, and other mental illnesses, are responsible for mass shootings."
Right wing delusionals are projecting their own false sense of self and psychotic beliefs on trans people. What they accuse the other side of doing usually is in their indictment.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:34 pm Pushing an ideology on confused people that lives them unable to produce offspring later in life is pretty fucking wild if you ask me
What's being pushed? Why are you so concerned with what's between (or not between) people's legs? Why are you so offended if a chick with a dick drinks Bud Light on the internet?

My god, the snowflakery.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:30 am
japhy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:47 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:38 am

There is a lot of debate but zero of it is reasonable

Women shouldn't work their whole life just so some dude pretending to be a woman can beat them

Just make a separate competition for trans athletes to compete against eachother if they can't handle competing against their biological gender
And trans individuals participating in sporting events makes up about .001% of sports participants so you can see why this is such an important issue, maybe one of the most important issues in our country today. It effects every facet of our lives from inflation, to access to medical care, to national security and economic growth. KUDOs to the trumpertarian party for realizing this and taking it so seriously and spending the monumental effort to properly legislate it. lol
This (your point) is the heart of it.

The Rs are quite transparently and clumsily using a statistical non-issue to rile up the rubes. They are not engaging in anything like a good-faith discussion, and are instead using this statistical non-issue to advance the broader program (which is to impose white, Christian "morals" on everyone).

And, frankly, they're exploiting straight, white women as pawns in this theater. There is a ton of VERY REAL damage being done to careers, families, people, arising out of these games. In trying to "solve" for the extreme edge case, the Rs would - the Rs ARE - directly attacking the physical and mental health of potentially millions of fellow citizens.
It's all they have other than cut taxes for the top 1% and say it'll trickle down some more. Not that I am against more tax cuts for these last few years before I retire.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:59 am But we can't act like the biden administration isn't making this worse. Or that its a "centrist idea" to agree with. A lot of women are truly offended by the mockery this makes or feminism

https://twitter.com/WomenReadWomen/stat ... C2RoQ&s=19
For maximum comic value, right after this post would have been the perfect spot for you to drop the Caitlyn Jenner meme.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:34 pm Pushing an ideology on confused people that leaves them unable to produce offspring later in life is pretty fucking wild if you ask me
Producing offspring is important, Tucker and Elon said so the other night. Otherwise we might be replaced.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Now lets hear you guys tell me about why its a good thing we don't care about securing the border

https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz/status/1 ... RHarQ&s=19
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

dude, they’re coming for you and your job

you better go buy more guns
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:53 pm Now lets hear you guys tell me about why its a good thing we don't care about securing the border

It's really quite a feat, just carrying on all day long, day after day, with a hook set in your cheek.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:53 pm Now lets hear you guys tell me about why its a good thing we don't care about securing the border

Wow. Just, wow.