Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:36 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:48 am
JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:28 am

I’d take that bet. She’s an inarticulate imbecile.
Great! We have a bet. Now how are we going to prove and settle it?

I know what my IQ is. I have heard Kamala talk enough to be certain hers is well below that number. That's all I need.
I have seen you post enough to be certain your IQ is well below hers. That's all I need. ;)

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:36 am
JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:36 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:48 am

Great! We have a bet. Now how are we going to prove and settle it?

I know what my IQ is. I have heard Kamala talk enough to be certain hers is well below that number. That's all I need.
I have seen you post enough to be certain your IQ is well below hers. That's all I need. ;)

Cool.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Does it strike anyone else as miraculous that someone with "a significant limitation in intellectual functioning", which is what an "IQ of 70" signifies, has accomplished what Kamala Harris has?

Attorney General of California

First female vice president

Highest-ranking female official in US history

First Asian-American vice president

First African-American vice president

It's even more "miraculous" when you consider she's the daughter of immigrants to the United States who met in America in 1962. Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan from India, and Donald Harris from Jamaica.

It's even more "miraculous" that she's done it even tho she's Black.

It's even more "miraculous" that she's done it even tho she's a women.

Considering how misogynistic, nationalistic, and racist American society is and especially was in 1964 when she was born, you'd think Kamala would have settled for an unfulfilling job that paid her below her expectations and be filled with anger, resentment, and disappointment, blaming someone, anyone else, for her unrealized dreams.

One can only imagine what she might have achieved if she'd been born a white American male, with a superior level of "intelligence"...
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Shirley wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:03 am Does it strike anyone else as miraculous that someone with "a significant limitation in intellectual functioning", which is what an "IQ of 70" signifies, has accomplished what Kamala Harris has?

Attorney General of California

First female vice president

Highest-ranking female official in US history

First Asian-American vice president

First African-American vice president

It's even more "miraculous" when you consider she's the daughter of immigrants to the United States who met in America in 1962. Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan from India, and Donald Harris from Jamaica.

It's even more "miraculous" that she's done it even tho she's Black.

It's even more "miraculous" that she's done it even tho she's a women.

Considering how misogynistic, nationalistic, and racist American society is and especially was in 1964 when she was born, you'd think Kamala would have settled for an unfulfilling job that paid her below her expectations and be filled with anger, resentment, and disappointment, blaming someone, anyone else, for her unrealized dreams.

One can only imagine what she might have achieved if she'd been born a white American male, with a superior level of "intelligence"...
It strikes me as miraculous that someone as intelligent and accomplished as yourself has missed the fact that none of those things has anything to do with her intelligence.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:49 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:42 pm I think his list of candidates was created for bullshit optics. Because it was. He was exclusively looking for a minority woman to be his vp. People should not be appointed because of identity politics. People should be appointed based on merit

Everyone should be familiar with the bullshit identity politics game the democrats continually play
Would you care to make the argument that Trump picked Mike Pence because they have so much in common?

He was picked to quell the fears of the Christo-Fascists, I mean, "conservative" Christians.

As per usual, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about:

identity politics: a tendency for people of a particular religion, ethnic group, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.

smfh

Your ignorance gets really boring randy.

really boring
A Google definition for a phrase? Lol. Identity politics is the game democrats constantly play that puts emphasis on a person's identity. Such as their race, gender, sexuality

Which is the democrats obsession these days. Which is why bidens vp list was narrowed down to a non white female
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:06 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:42 pm
JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:31 pm

You do realize that Harris has an IQ in the 70’s, right? If it weren’t for her other, um, skills, she’d be a shift manager at Popeye’s.
Anyone who thinks Harris is dumber than Trump needs to have their head examined. If that moron can be President then there is no intelligence required for the job.
https://nypost.com/2023/07/12/vp-kamala ... thing/amp/

“I think the first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing,” Harris, 58, said during a roundtable event at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in Washington. “First of all, it’s two letters. It means artificial intelligence, but ultimately what it is, is it’s about machine learning.”

I stand corrected. Brilliant.
We all agree that none of us would hire the VP (or any other current or former Congressperson, President or Cabinet member) to be in charge of coding an AI projects. Just as you wouldn't hire you or I for the same project.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Why do you post, Randy? The dystopia you crave is best enjoyed on your own lawn patrol.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:22 am

Anyone who thinks Harris is dumber than Trump needs to have their head examined. If that moron can be President then there is no intelligence required for the job.

“I think the first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing,” Harris, 58, said during a roundtable event at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in Washington. “First of all, it’s two letters. It means artificial intelligence, but ultimately what it is, is it’s about machine learning.”

We all agree that none of us would hire the VP (or any other current or former Congressperson, President or Cabinet member) to be in charge of coding an AI projects. Just as you wouldn't hire you or I for the same project.
If it were an isolated incident, I might agree with you, but this incident is representative of her interactions with the press and the public all along. She's an inarticulate dim bulb. It's not a crime, but it's not a good look for our country, either.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:26 am

If it were an isolated incident, I might agree with you, but this incident is representative of her interactions with the press and the public all along. She's an inarticulate dim bulb. It's not a crime, but it's not a good look for our country, either.
I can find public comments made by every member of Congress that makes them look like a dim bulb if I look hard enough. You've chosen an answer and are retrofitting the question to fit.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:14 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:42 pm I think his list of candidates was created for bullshit optics. Because it was. He was exclusively looking for a minority woman to be his vp. People should not be appointed because of identity politics. People should be appointed based on merit

Everyone should be familiar with the bullshit identity politics game the democrats continually play
Would you care to make the argument that Trump picked Mike Pence because they have so much in common?

He was picked to quell the fears of the Christo-Fascists, I mean, "conservative" Christians.

identity politics: a tendency for people of a particular religion, ethnic group, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.

smfh

really boring
A Google definition for a phrase? Lol. Identity politics is the game democrats constantly play that puts emphasis on a person's identity. Such as their race, gender, sexuality

Which is the democrats obsession these days. Which is why bidens vp list was narrowed down to a non white female
Beautiful.

Criticism of someone for actually looking something up.

And then...pretty much agreeing that the definition that was looked up...is the definition of the thing that was looked up.
mjl2
Contributor

Post by mjl2 »

She's not wrong, and it's actually something that is misunderstood. We keep saying AI like it's this new thing - AI has been around for a very, very long time. Machine Learning really is the thing that is taking off. Which is still AI, but more specific.

In other words, just calling it AI would be like saying "humans are attacking Ukraine", as opposed to "Russians are attacking Ukraine"
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

mjl2 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:38 am

She's not wrong, and it's actually something that is misunderstood. We keep saying AI like it's this new thing - AI has been around for a very, very long time. Machine Learning really is the thing that is taking off. Which is still AI, but more specific.

In other words, just calling it AI would be like saying "humans are attacking Ukraine", as opposed to "Russians are attacking Ukraine"
Why she needs to speak intelligently on AI to a meeting of labor union and civil rights leaders is beyond me. If you're a labor union or civil rights leaders I wouldn't expect the Vice President of the US to give some sort of detailed analysis on how AI can help them in their roles. It's so corny what a big deal people make out of such nothing moments.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:28 am
JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:26 am

I can find public comments made by every member of Congress that makes them look like a dim bulb if I look hard enough. You've chosen an answer and are retrofitting the question to fit.
I haven't heard anyone here contend that other members of Congress are "brilliant" or suggest that they would be a good choice for POTUS.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:43 am

Why she needs to speak intelligently on AI to a meeting of labor union and civil rights leaders is beyond me. If you're a labor union or civil rights leaders I wouldn't expect the Vice President of the US to give some sort of detailed analysis on how AI can help them in their roles. It's so corny what a big deal people make out of such nothing moments.
It's all a gotcha game. It's not really Harris' job, nor it is the President's job, to be an expert at any specific, given, technical thing.

This is why, among his many indictable offenses (criminal, political and otherwise), The Defendant's abysmal record in picking people (and his utter contempt for expertise, generally) is damning.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:36 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:14 am

smfh

really boring

Beautiful.

Criticism of someone for actually looking something up.

And then...pretty much agreeing that the definition that was looked up...is the definition of the thing that was looked up.
Damn Fish! Even a dumb fuck like me was thinking the same exact things.

He still hasn't answered my basic questions in regards to his claims when he posted this.....

"The criteria necessary for being vice president in this administration: must be black woman. They literally said that. Because identity politics is the democrats favorite thing to do.

And yes they literally said that was what they were looking for. No kamala Harris isn't a particularly bright politician. But she fit the criteria".
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:43 am

She needs to look and sound competent rather than blurting out braying, nervous laughter every time she's asked a question. And laughing and joking around at the 9-11 memorial was a bit of a gaffe as well.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

is it only women who bray?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:42 am is it only women who bray?
Apparently you think so.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:09 pm
Apparently you think so.
you’re the one using that word to describe the way a woman speaks, not me

i don’t recall having ever used that word to describe the sounds of any animal but a donkey

keep showing your colors, though, it’s so very becoming
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:19 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:09 pm
Apparently you think so.
you’re the one using that word to describe the way a woman speaks, not me

i don’t recall having ever used that word to describe the sounds of any animal but a donkey

keep showing your colors, though, it’s so very becoming
Lol.